IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions - OS2

This is a discussion on IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions - OS2 ; Boob St. John wrote to Ed LeTourneau: > > Sure you did. When someone who had not renewed SWC and was told to > purchase "re-instatement" .. you said that you received similar > instructions but insisted on speaking to ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 121

Thread: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

  1. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    Boob St. John wrote to Ed LeTourneau:
    >
    > Sure you did. When someone who had not renewed SWC and was told to
    > purchase "re-instatement" .. you said that you received similar
    > instructions but insisted on speaking to the supervisor. The supervisor
    > permitted you to purchase the renewal for $60. That's the scoop.
    >
    > Of course, folks can pay the $180. Sounds like a good deal, eh.


    Huh. I wonder why IBM didn't charge me $180 for my renewal.
    $59 was the charge. I must be special.

    --
    Tim Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  2. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In <421fad55$0$23560$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 02/25/2005
    at 04:56 PM, Bob Stjohn said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> In <421f9732$0$23562$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 02/25/2005
    >> at 03:21 PM, Bob StJohn said:
    >>
    >>
    >>>The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>IBM Help Desk has confirmed IBM's decision and right *not
    >>>>to support* eCS customers.

    >>
    >>
    >>>Of course not. IBM Help Desk supports folks who have an IBM support
    >>>agreement. The nature of an OEM is that the OEM supports the OEM product
    >>>and IBM supports the OEM, as mentioned on IBM's web page. Of course,
    >>>"ed" already established that anyone ... anyone .. can call IBM and get
    >>>a contract for support for $60 by making a fuss. So, if an eComStation
    >>>user is keen to spend $60 .. that option is always open.

    >>
    >>
    >> I never said any such thing. -->But hey thanks for another example of your
    >> sociopath behavior.


    >Sure you did. When someone who had not renewed SWC and was told to
    >purchase "re-instatement" .. you said that you received similar
    >instructions but insisted on speaking to the supervisor. The supervisor
    >permitted you to purchase the renewal for $60. That's the scoop.


    I said no such thing. You are trying to whine and wish me away. IBM
    screwed up. There was a paper trail for it. -->I point it out and the
    manager agreed. It was correction that was due. I got no special
    treatment. Futhermore, it wasn't a supervisor. It was big guy, the sales
    manger for the region. (ou know, one of the guys that would have fired
    you for being a sociopath and stupid at the same time).

    PS: One result of my episode could well be the coming automatic
    re-enrollment system -- that would solve problems like I, and another here
    have found with the existing communication and notification system. And
    its not the first time IBM has changed something when I pointed it out.

    Now, has the IRS notified you yet? Get an attorney...





    >Of course, folks can pay the $180. Sounds like a good deal, eh.






    >Regards,
    >Bob St.John
    >Serenity Systems International



  3. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In <111v8m0i0k9l2e8@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/25/2005
    at 03:12 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> In <111v6pfo79lpa04@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/25/2005
    >> at 02:40 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >>
    >>
    >>>letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >>
    >>
    >>>whining snipped...

    >>
    >>
    >> No --Just truthful statements -- from the public record --that you are
    >> afraid of!!! Right booby!
    >>


    >No, it was whining from you.


    Sorry idiot -->It was truth off the public records showing that booby is
    making so little from ecs sales that he can't pay minor fees; e.g., he is
    broke and the only investor is in hiding, praying the IRS doesn't nail him
    for tax evasion. Call up Ying He and ask him if you don't believe...

    Now be a smart little shill and look up whining. -->It's what you are
    doing.










    >>
    >>
    >>>>
    >>>>How many times did you and your shills vote? -->God knows you're not
    >>>>working on the product or you wouldn't have the time to waste scaming
    >>>>here.
    >>>>

    >>
    >>
    >>>Sounds like sour grapes really

    >>
    >>
    >> I asked a truthful question. Seems you are afraid of it!
    >>


    >No fear.


    >> Just like you and the other ecs shills here are afraid to face the fact
    >> that booby is broke; e.g., You proved it when you snipped the words you
    >> are afraid of:
    >>
    >> Booby:
    >>
    >>>LOL .. well, that's great! Since contracts are confidential .. I'll get
    >>>a real nice settlement! Ooops .. wait .. you're lying. Or perhaps you
    >>>can provide an IBM contact for confirmation so I can collect?

    >>
    >>
    >> The facts -- as determined from public records:
    >> "How do you plan on suing booby -->You can't pay Texas it annual business
    >> fee, even when they send you a registered letter telling you the business
    >> is going to be forfeited -->which also means you conducted business
    >> illegally -->like the con-man you are.
    >>
    >> IBM fired you for this behavior, and you still don't get it."
    >>


    >I see an unsubstantiated statement.


    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>>
    >>>>>Regards,
    >>>>>Bob St.John
    >>>>>Serenity Systems International
    >>>>
    >>>>

    >>



  4. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In <421fda6a_3@news3.prserv.net>, on 02/25/2005
    at 06:16 PM, The OS/2 Guy said:

    >Boob St. John wrote to Ed LeTourneau:
    >>
    >> Sure you did. When someone who had not renewed SWC and was told to
    >> purchase "re-instatement" .. you said that you received similar
    >> instructions but insisted on speaking to the supervisor. The supervisor
    >> permitted you to purchase the renewal for $60. That's the scoop.
    >>
    >> Of course, folks can pay the $180. Sounds like a good deal, eh.


    >Huh. I wonder why IBM didn't charge me $180 for my renewal. $59 was the
    >charge. I must be special.


    The practice is if a license is not renewed within a time frame -- perhaps
    2 to 4 weeks (I'm not sure) -- after the anniversary date -- the existing
    license expires and the customer is suppose to pay the full license
    reinstatement fee.

    The system is geared to the enterprise customer. It has flaws with the
    small customers that Passport Advantage Express is aimed at. The
    correction coming in May is to automatically renew for the customer,
    unless the customer indicates No.








  5. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Boob St. John wrote to Ed LeTourneau:
    >
    >>
    >> Sure you did. When someone who had not renewed SWC and was told to
    >> purchase "re-instatement" .. you said that you received similar
    >> instructions but insisted on speaking to the supervisor. The
    >> supervisor permitted you to purchase the renewal for $60. That's the
    >> scoop.
    >>
    >> Of course, folks can pay the $180. Sounds like a good deal, eh.

    >
    >
    > Huh. I wonder why IBM didn't charge me $180 for my renewal.
    > $59 was the charge. I must be special.


    The renewal is $60 .. but that means you have to have something to
    renew. The re-instatement is $180. Buying Warp 4 is about $300. You and
    ed seem to be making the case that IBM really doesn't care. But that
    would be your criticism of IBM, not mine.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  6. [FUD6] Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > This is nice. Beginning in May IBM will automatically renew your Passport
    > Advantage Subscription. Here's a quote from my PA letter:
    >
    > Automatic renewal of Software Maintenance coverage.
    >
    > "For all Software Maintenance coverage under your IBM Passport Advantage
    > Agreement, renewal will become automatic. Automatic renewal of your
    > Software Maintenance comes into effect on your first Anniversary after
    > the effective date of this notice, May 23rd, 2005. We will continue to
    > send you Software Maintenance renewal quotes before your Passport
    > Advantage Anniversary. However, if we do not receive the renewal
    > payment from you or your Business Partner before your Anniversary,
    > your Software Maintenancecoverage will be renewed and you will be
    > billed for that renewal unless you have notified us prior to the
    > Anniversary
    > of your intent to terminate Software Maintenance coverage."
    >
    > This means, of course, that every OS/2 user with a Passport
    > Advantage contract/subscription will never have to go back to
    > IBM and "re-Up' for another 12 months, IBM will assume you
    > want to continue receiving your updates, new enhancements,
    > software refreshes, etc., and just send you an email or snail
    > mail billing.
    >
    > IBM's OS/2 OEM contract with Managed Systems aka the
    > fake Serenity Systems of Texas, ends on January 1, 2006


    Where is your proof of this???
    I venture to say you have no proof...and how could you...you have no
    access to confidential documents between IBM and Serenity Systems
    International.

    > (just 9 months away) and eCS Lusers will then be dependent
    > upon filtching the new OS/2 items from the Gnutella network
    > or from someone they know who has and is willing to share
    > their legally received PA maintenance items.
    >


  7. [FUD6] Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Boob St. John wrote to Ed LeTourneau:
    >
    >>
    >> Sure you did. When someone who had not renewed SWC and was told to
    >> purchase "re-instatement" .. you said that you received similar
    >> instructions but insisted on speaking to the supervisor. The
    >> supervisor permitted you to purchase the renewal for $60. That's the
    >> scoop.
    >>
    >> Of course, folks can pay the $180. Sounds like a good deal, eh.

    >
    >
    > Huh. I wonder why IBM didn't charge me $180 for my renewal.
    > $59 was the charge. I must be special.


    Yep, your special all-right!!!!
    One of a kind.


  8. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > In <111v8m0i0k9l2e8@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/25/2005
    > at 03:12 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >
    >
    >>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>
    >>>In <111v6pfo79lpa04@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/25/2005
    >>> at 02:40 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>whining snipped...
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>No --Just truthful statements -- from the public record --that you are
    >>>afraid of!!! Right booby!
    >>>

    >
    >
    >>No, it was whining from you.

    >
    >
    > Sorry idiot -->It was truth off the public records showing that booby is
    > making so little from ecs sales that he can't pay minor fees; e.g., he is
    > broke and the only investor is in hiding, praying the IRS doesn't nail him
    > for tax evasion. Call up Ying He and ask him if you don't believe...
    >
    > Now be a smart little shill and look up whining. -->It's what you are
    > doing.


    You are defining whining. Since the things you claim would be public
    record, why don't you post proof of them.

  9. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    Bob StJohn wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> Huh. I wonder why IBM didn't charge me $180 for my renewal.
    >> $59 was the charge. I must be special.

    >
    >
    > The renewal is $60 .. but that means you have to have something to
    > renew.


    I have more then 10 licenses for OS/2 and that enough for renewal.

    >The re-instatement is $180.


    Buy your cheesy product and you give up OS/2 and IBM's support
    of OS/2. I believe harping on that fact repeatedly here and the
    naive and stupid wouldn't believe me. Thanks for proving me right.

    Depending on where you purchase your 're-instatement, it can be
    priced anywhere from $79 and up. Wise to shop around. And if
    you have to 'shop around' it's your own fault for, again, giving up
    OS/2 and believing a scam artist like "The Boob".

    > Buying Warp 4 is about $300.


    LOL! Warp 4 with license can be purchased on eBay for $10.

    > You and
    > ed seem to be making the case that IBM really doesn't care.


    Ed and I have proven IBM does care by offering a new policy
    of auto-renewal at a low "IBM customer" price. The eCS Luser
    is being ripped off.

    > But that
    > would be your criticism of IBM, not mine.


    IBM is your enemy, not ours. With every renewal of PA you whine
    a little louder. You wouldn't be here if that weren't the case.

    --
    Tim Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  10. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >
    > The system is geared to the enterprise customer. It has flaws with the
    > small customers that Passport Advantage Express is aimed at. The
    > correction coming in May is to automatically renew for the customer,
    > unless the customer indicates No.


    And that's the kicker and the reason the weasle Boob came out
    of the woodwork. That 'auto renew' is another nail in the eCS
    Luser's coffin. They look around now knowing full well the OS/2
    OEM Contract with IBM won't be renewed and they have but
    one alternative, turn back to IBM.

    IBM is giving them a break.

    --
    Tim Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  11. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In <42201ad8_3@news3.prserv.net>, on 02/25/2005
    at 10:51 PM, The OS/2 Guy said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>
    >> The system is geared to the enterprise customer. It has flaws with the
    >> small customers that Passport Advantage Express is aimed at. The
    >> correction coming in May is to automatically renew for the customer,
    >> unless the customer indicates No.


    >And that's the kicker and the reason the weasle Boob came out of the
    >woodwork. That 'auto renew' is another nail in the eCS Luser's coffin.
    >They look around now knowing full well the OS/2 OEM Contract with IBM
    >won't be renewed and they have but one alternative, turn back to IBM.


    >IBM is giving them a break.


    The new 'auto renew' is a win-win situation for IBM. They either get an
    on-going source of OS2 revenue -- for the cost of mailing out a bill, or
    they just cut off access if its not paid by a given date.

    booby wishes he could pull off something that smart; so he could get a
    real fax line, and pay his Texas fees on time, etc., probably needs roof
    on the garage office too so he has a place to bring customers... .




  12. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    Captain's log. On StarDate Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:01:23 -0800 received comm from
    Marty on channel comp.os.os2.misc:

    : So you'll be charged for another 12 months even though OS/2 support and
    : updates via PA ends on Jan 1, 2006, when the product line officially
    : reaches end-of-life. Sounds great!

    You have to remember that IBM is a business company. :-)

    martin törnsten

    --
    martinot@gmail.com

  13. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In <112045lq7smjh71@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/25/2005
    at 11:01 PM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> In <111v8m0i0k9l2e8@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/25/2005
    >> at 03:12 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >>
    >>
    >>>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>In <111v6pfo79lpa04@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/25/2005
    >>>> at 02:40 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>whining snipped...
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>No --Just truthful statements -- from the public record --that you are
    >>>>afraid of!!! Right booby!
    >>>>

    >>
    >>
    >>>No, it was whining from you.

    >>
    >>
    >> Sorry idiot -->It was truth off the public records showing that booby is
    >> making so little from ecs sales that he can't pay minor fees; e.g., he is
    >> broke and the only investor is in hiding, praying the IRS doesn't nail him
    >> for tax evasion. Call up Ying He and ask him if you don't believe...
    >>
    >> Now be a smart little shill and look up whining. -->It's what you are
    >> doing.


    >You are defining whining. Since the things you claim would be public
    >record, why don't you post proof of them.


    We've been over this before here. Its on the website of the Texas Sec. of
    State. It will cost you $1.00 to look at the public record yourself. The
    page on booby's company shows he can't pay his annual business fees -- ecs
    business is that poor!



  14. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In <421ffc31$0$23561$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 02/25/2005
    at 10:32 PM, Bob Stjohn said:

    >The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >> Boob St. John wrote to Ed LeTourneau:
    >>
    >>>
    >>> Sure you did. When someone who had not renewed SWC and was told to
    >>> purchase "re-instatement" .. you said that you received similar
    >>> instructions but insisted on speaking to the supervisor. The
    >>> supervisor permitted you to purchase the renewal for $60. That's the
    >>> scoop.
    >>>
    >>> Of course, folks can pay the $180. Sounds like a good deal, eh.

    >>
    >>
    >> Huh. I wonder why IBM didn't charge me $180 for my renewal.
    >> $59 was the charge. I must be special.


    >The renewal is $60 .. but that means you have to have something to
    >renew. The re-instatement is $180. Buying Warp 4 is about $300. You and
    >ed seem to be making the case that IBM really doesn't care. But that
    >would be your criticism of IBM, not mine.


    IBM doesn't care??? We said no such thing.

    --> And spare us the rest of your ecs shilling booby. We can see your are
    desperate to keep your pyramid scheme going. Its clear you are selling so
    few copies of ecs that you can't pay the annual business fee, and will
    ignore the law as it suits you. -->So in the end it doesn't matter what
    IBM charges. They are going to be the only game in town. You are in this
    position because you came here and lied. No one trusts you. Everyone
    trusts IBM, and its time for you gracefully shut up and stay out of the
    IBM OS2 newsgroups.




    >Regards,
    >Bob St.John
    >Serenity Systems International



  15. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In , on 02/26/2005
    at 05:14 PM, Martin T÷rnsten said:

    >Captain's log. On StarDate Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:01:23 -0800 received comm
    >from Marty on channel comp.os.os2.misc:


    >: So you'll be charged for another 12 months even though OS/2 support and
    >: updates via PA ends on Jan 1, 2006, when the product line officially
    >: reaches end-of-life. Sounds great!


    >You have to remember that IBM is a business company. :-)


    You have to remember we have been hearing about the end of OS2 since 1989.
    -->IBM hasn;t killed it yet.



    >martin törnsten





  16. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > In <112045lq7smjh71@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/25/2005
    > at 11:01 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >
    >
    >>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>
    >>>In <111v8m0i0k9l2e8@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/25/2005
    >>> at 03:12 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>In <111v6pfo79lpa04@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/25/2005
    >>>>> at 02:40 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>whining snipped...
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>No --Just truthful statements -- from the public record --that you are
    >>>>>afraid of!!! Right booby!
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>No, it was whining from you.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>Sorry idiot -->It was truth off the public records showing that booby is
    >>>making so little from ecs sales that he can't pay minor fees; e.g., he is
    >>>broke and the only investor is in hiding, praying the IRS doesn't nail him
    >>>for tax evasion. Call up Ying He and ask him if you don't believe...
    >>>
    >>>Now be a smart little shill and look up whining. -->It's what you are
    >>>doing.

    >
    >
    >>You are defining whining. Since the things you claim would be public
    >>record, why don't you post proof of them.

    >
    >
    > We've been over this before here. Its on the website of the Texas Sec. of
    > State. It will cost you $1.00 to look at the public record yourself. The
    > page on booby's company shows he can't pay his annual business fees -- ecs
    > business is that poor!
    >
    >


    It would cost you $1 to prove your claims and you won't do it? You are
    asking somebody else to prove your points? Are you that lazy? So do
    you have access to the books to prove what you are saying as far as
    profits for Serenity or are you just making things up?

  17. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > In , on 02/26/2005
    > at 05:14 PM, Martin T÷rnsten said:
    >
    >
    >>Captain's log. On StarDate Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:01:23 -0800 received comm

    >
    >>from Marty on channel comp.os.os2.misc:

    >
    >
    >>: So you'll be charged for another 12 months even though OS/2 support and
    >>: updates via PA ends on Jan 1, 2006, when the product line officially
    >>: reaches end-of-life. Sounds great!

    >
    >
    >>You have to remember that IBM is a business company. :-)

    >
    >
    > You have to remember we have been hearing about the end of OS2 since 1989.
    > -->IBM hasn;t killed it yet.
    >


    What actions has IBM taken to promote OS/2 or increase development on it
    in the last year?

    >
    >
    >
    >>martin törnsten

    >
    >
    >
    >


  18. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    On 02/26/2005 at 05:14 PM, Martin T÷rnsten said:

    >You have to remember that IBM is a business company. :-)


    What you really have to remember is that all the lip flapping is
    irrelevant, Serenity is irrelevant, loony tunes calling people silly
    names are irrelevant.

    IBM has spent years doing all it could to screw personal OS/2 users one
    way or another. If they want to bill you automatically they will. If
    they don't they wont. If they want to break their contract with SSI
    they will, one way or another. IBM has a proven track record of
    fighting anything less than mega companies - whether or not it requires
    shooting themselves in the foot.

    Which brings me to an observation. IBM has LOTS of feet to shoot. That
    must be why they keep tripping over them constantly.

    Jim L

    --
    "Don't call it a crisis until you can't fix it," Obstructionist
    Party.

  19. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In <4220b3da$1$yhgu-nfgeb$mr2ice@news.west.earthlink.net>, on 02/26/2005
    at 05:37 PM, luth-astro@rubbishearthlink.net said:

    >On 02/26/2005 at 05:14 PM, Martin T÷rnsten said:


    >>You have to remember that IBM is a business company. :-)


    >What you really have to remember is that all the lip flapping is
    >irrelevant, Serenity is irrelevant, loony tunes calling people silly
    >names are irrelevant.


    >IBM has spent years doing all it could to screw personal OS/2 users one
    >way or another.


    The anti-trust trial proved otherwise. It documented the story. Read it.






    If they want to bill you automatically they will. If
    >they don't they wont. If they want to break their contract with SSI they
    >will, one way or another. IBM has a proven track record of fighting
    >anything less than mega companies - whether or not it requires shooting
    >themselves in the foot.


    >Which brings me to an observation. IBM has LOTS of feet to shoot. That
    >must be why they keep tripping over them constantly.


    >Jim L


    >--
    >"Don't call it a crisis until you can't fix it," Obstructionist Party.



  20. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In <1121a4d1le46t12@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/26/2005
    at 09:49 AM, OS/2 Man said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> In <112045lq7smjh71@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/25/2005
    >> at 11:01 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >>
    >>
    >>>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>In <111v8m0i0k9l2e8@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/25/2005
    >>>> at 03:12 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>In <111v6pfo79lpa04@corp.supernews.com>, on 02/25/2005
    >>>>>> at 02:40 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>whining snipped...
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>No --Just truthful statements -- from the public record --that you are
    >>>>>>afraid of!!! Right booby!
    >>>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>No, it was whining from you.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>Sorry idiot -->It was truth off the public records showing that booby is
    >>>>making so little from ecs sales that he can't pay minor fees; e.g., he is
    >>>>broke and the only investor is in hiding, praying the IRS doesn't nail him
    >>>>for tax evasion. Call up Ying He and ask him if you don't believe...
    >>>>
    >>>>Now be a smart little shill and look up whining. -->It's what you are
    >>>>doing.

    >>
    >>
    >>>You are defining whining. Since the things you claim would be public
    >>>record, why don't you post proof of them.

    >>
    >>
    >> We've been over this before here. Its on the website of the Texas Sec. of
    >> State. It will cost you $1.00 to look at the public record yourself. The
    >> page on booby's company shows he can't pay his annual business fees -- ecs
    >> business is that poor!
    >>
    >>


    >It would cost you $1 to prove your claims and you won't do it? You are
    >asking somebody else to prove your points? Are you that lazy? So do
    >you have access to the books to prove what you are saying as far as
    >profits for Serenity or are you just making things up?


    Listen up; You have to pay the $1.00 for access to the site. I can't give
    you a URL that gets you there without you paying Texas directly for the
    access. That was clear before, to anyone who wants to understand and not
    play ecs shill games here. You can use a credit card or debit card to get
    access. -->Now grow up and start dealing with reality.




+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast