SYS3145 Bad or missing cmd interpreter with 4DOS and NetFinity - OS2

This is a discussion on SYS3145 Bad or missing cmd interpreter with 4DOS and NetFinity - OS2 ; Hello Folks ! I recently installed 4DOS on my system and after that I tried to run NetFinity on my box. But now I get a locked up system whenever I try to run 3out of 5 NF programs and ...

  1. SYS3145 Bad or missing cmd interpreter with 4DOS and NetFinity

    Hello Folks !

    I recently installed 4DOS on my system and after that I tried to run
    NetFinity on my box.
    But now I get a locked up system whenever I try to run 3out of 5 NF
    programs and upon investigation I find an open background cmd window
    with this error message in it:
    "SYS3145 Bad or missing cmd interpreter - Please press any key to
    conitnue".
    Upon pressing a key, the window closes, so does the NF program and I'm
    back to "normal".

    How can I get this fixed?

    4DOS works otherwise just fine on my box.

  2. Re: SYS3145 Bad or missing cmd interpreter with 4DOS and NetFinity

    On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 19:22:21 UTC, "Donald"
    wrote:

    > Hello Folks !
    >
    > I recently installed 4DOS on my system and after that I tried to run
    > NetFinity on my box.
    > But now I get a locked up system whenever I try to run 3out of 5 NF
    > programs and upon investigation I find an open background cmd window
    > with this error message in it:
    > "SYS3145 Bad or missing cmd interpreter - Please press any key to
    > conitnue".
    > Upon pressing a key, the window closes, so does the NF program and I'm
    > back to "normal".
    >
    > How can I get this fixed?

    Assuming you installed 4DOS in/under OS/2, then *instead* you should
    install 4OS2.

    --
    WD "Bill" Loughman - Berkeley, California USA
    http://pws.prserv.net/wdl/wdl.htm

+ Reply to Thread