WDSibyl goes to Warpstock - OS2

This is a discussion on WDSibyl goes to Warpstock - OS2 ; Hi! On Saturday, 19 November 2005 at 4pm, WDSibyl will be presented at Warpstock in Dresden by me in German and by some students in English. The following will be presented: ..) Little bit about my family. ..) History and ...

  1. WDSibyl goes to Warpstock

    Hi!

    On Saturday, 19 November 2005 at 4pm, WDSibyl will be presented at Warpstock in Dresden
    by me in German and by some students in English.

    The following will be presented:
    ..) Little bit about my family.
    ..) History and milestones of WDSibyl
    ..) Installation of WDSibyl
    ..) Explanation of IDE
    ..) A small editor will be programmed as an example.
    ..) Discussion about future, wishes, etc.

    So one more reason to come to Dresden.

    Wolfgang

  2. Re: WDSibyl goes to Warpstock

    At that very moment, Wolfgang turned to comp.os.os2.apps and said
    > On Saturday, 19 November 2005 at 4pm, WDSibyl will be presented at Warpstock in Dresden
    > by me in German and by some students in English.

    Very cool Wolfgang

    Hm, I'm passing through Frankfurt on that day, not much help I guess

    On the way to St Petersburg in Russia...

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and

  3. Re: WDSibyl goes to Warpstock

    Aaron Lawrence wrote:
    > On the way to St Petersburg in Russia...

    Don't miss a thing there! The place is fabulous;
    take a camera and _LOTS_ of film or plenty of
    _LARGE_ chips. There are tour boats that run
    from there via the Neva River, a canal system
    with locks and the Volga River to Moscow, 2 weeks
    plus with stops at every intersting point on
    route. Wow! Happy travelling.

    John H. Lindsay.

  4. Re: WDSibyl goes to Warpstock

    John H. Lindsay wrote:
    > Aaron Lawrence wrote:
    >
    >> On the way to St Petersburg in Russia...

    > Don't miss a thing there! The place is fabulous;

    Yeah, been there at the time it was called Leningrad still :-)

    Cheers,
    Martin

    > take a camera and _LOTS_ of film or plenty of
    > _LARGE_ chips. There are tour boats that run
    > from there via the Neva River, a canal system
    > with locks and the Volga River to Moscow, 2 weeks
    > plus with stops at every intersting point on
    > route. Wow! Happy travelling.
    >
    > John H. Lindsay.

  5. Re: WDSibyl goes to Warpstock

    Wolfgang ha scritto:

    > Hi!
    >
    > On Saturday, 19 November 2005 at 4pm, WDSibyl will be presented at Warpstock in Dresden
    > by me in German and by some students in English.
    >
    > The following will be presented:
    > .) Little bit about my family.
    > .) History and milestones of WDSibyl
    > .) Installation of WDSibyl
    > .) Explanation of IDE
    > .) A small editor will be programmed as an example.
    > .) Discussion about future, wishes, etc.

    Really neat and great :-)

    > So one more reason to come to Dresden.

    Coming to Dresden will be as usual impossible for me. I wish you good
    luck with your presentation & work.

    Mentore Siesto

  6. Re: WDSibyl goes to Warpstock

    On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 19:35:44 UTC, Wolfgang wrote:

    > Hi!
    >
    > On Saturday, 19 November 2005 at 4pm, WDSibyl will be presented at Warpstock in Dresden
    > by me in German and by some students in English.
    >
    > The following will be presented:
    > .) Little bit about my family.
    > .) History and milestones of WDSibyl
    > .) Installation of WDSibyl
    > .) Explanation of IDE
    > .) A small editor will be programmed as an example.
    > .) Discussion about future, wishes, etc.
    >
    > So one more reason to come to Dresden.

    I planned to come anyway. :-) What interests me on WDSibyl is if it
    cannot be used to continue NewView development. Aaron seemed to think it
    cannot but perhaps there are ways around. Not that I had looked at
    either NewView nor WDSibyl yet...
    --
    Greetings, ^
    Peter.

  7. Re: WDSibyl goes to Warpstock

    Hello!

    >>On Saturday, 19 November 2005 at 4pm, WDSibyl will be presented at Warpstock in Dresden
    >>by me in German and by some students in English.
    >>
    >>The following will be presented:
    >>.) Little bit about my family.
    >>.) History and milestones of WDSibyl
    >>.) Installation of WDSibyl
    >>.) Explanation of IDE
    >>.) A small editor will be programmed as an example.
    >>.) Discussion about future, wishes, etc.
    >>

    >Really neat and great :-)
    >

    >>So one more reason to come to Dresden.
    >>

    >Coming to Dresden will be as usual impossible for me. I wish you good
    >luck with your presentation & work.

    Thank you

    Wolfgang

  8. Re: WDSibyl goes to Warpstock

    Hello!

    >>On Saturday, 19 November 2005 at 4pm, WDSibyl will be presented at Warpstock in Dresden
    >>by me in German and by some students in English.
    >>
    >>The following will be presented:
    >>.) Little bit about my family.
    >>.) History and milestones of WDSibyl
    >>.) Installation of WDSibyl
    >>.) Explanation of IDE
    >>.) A small editor will be programmed as an example.
    >>.) Discussion about future, wishes, etc.
    >>
    >>So one more reason to come to Dresden.
    >>

    >I planned to come anyway. :-) What interests me on WDSibyl is if it
    >cannot be used to continue NewView development. Aaron seemed to think it
    >cannot but perhaps there are ways around. Not that I had looked at
    >either NewView nor WDSibyl yet...

    I think, it is possible to convert the NewView from Sibyl (Fixpack: ?)
    to WDSibyl.

    bye, Wolfgang

+ Reply to Thread