Active window - OS2

This is a discussion on Active window - OS2 ; Is there an easy way to tell if my program is the current active window? TIA -- Regards Dave Saville NB Remove no-spam- for good email address...

  1. Active window

    --

    Regards

    Dave Saville

    NB Remove no-spam- for good email address

  2. Re: Active window

    On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:59:29 UTC, "Dave Saville"
    wrote:

    > Is there an easy way to tell if my program is the current active window?

    WinQueryActiveWindow() ?

    --
    Ruediger "Rudi" Ihle [S&T Systemtechnik GmbH, Germany]
    http://www.s-t.de

  3. Re: Active window

    On 26 Jan 2005 11:39:46 GMT, Ruediger Ihle wrote:

    >On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:59:29 UTC, "Dave Saville"
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Is there an easy way to tell if my program is the current active window?

    >WinQueryActiveWindow() ?

    Thanks - I found it five minutes after posting - as usual :-)

    --

    Regards

    Dave Saville

    NB Remove no-spam- for good email address

+ Reply to Thread