Netscape window in Kiosk mode - OS2

This is a discussion on Netscape window in Kiosk mode - OS2 ; Hi All, I want to start the netscape window in kiosk mode(i.e. maximize and minimize buttons in disabled mode). What parameters I need to set or what should be the approach. Regards, Ankit....

  1. Netscape window in Kiosk mode

    Hi All,

    I want to start the netscape window in kiosk mode(i.e. maximize and
    minimize buttons in disabled mode).

    What parameters I need to set or what should be the approach.

    Regards,
    Ankit.

  2. Re: Netscape window in Kiosk mode

    On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:03:23 UTC, Ankit Khemka wrote:

    > I want to start the netscape window in kiosk mode(i.e. maximize and
    > minimize buttons in disabled mode).
    >
    > What parameters I need to set or what should be the approach.

    -sk
    --
    Greetings, Please reply in newsgroup, I rarely
    Peter. read emails to pweilba@gwdg.de...

+ Reply to Thread