SUBVERSION - OS2

This is a discussion on SUBVERSION - OS2 ; I'm thinking of setting up SUBVERSION as a version control system. Has anyone done this? If so what do you do for a server?...

  1. SUBVERSION

    I'm thinking of setting up SUBVERSION as a version control system.

    Has anyone done this? If so what do you do for a server?

  2. Re: SUBVERSION

    jp wrote:
    > I'm thinking of setting up SUBVERSION as a version control system.
    >
    > Has anyone done this? If so what do you do for a server?

    I played with the v2.0 client, using the free server:

    http://www.superversion.org/clientserver.html

    I guess the downside to this is:

    Note: The public server is provided as a free service to Superversion
    users. It will stay online throughout October 2004; I make no guarantees
    as to whether the service will be continued after that date.

    --

    M Greene

    IRC (MikeG): irc.ecomstation.com #eCS irc.va.webbnet.info #os/2
    ashburn.va.us.undernet.org #os/2warp
    ICQ: 319474014 AIM: mikekg2003
    http://members.cox.net/greenemk/os2/index.html

  3. Re: SUBVERSION

    Michael Greene wrote:

    > jp wrote:
    >
    >> I'm thinking of setting up SUBVERSION as a version control system.
    >>
    >> Has anyone done this? If so what do you do for a server?
    >>

    > I played with the v2.0 client, using the free server:
    >
    > http://www.superversion.org/clientserver.html

    You are mixing up SUBversion with SUPERversion ;-)....

    Check:-

    http://subversion.tigris.org/

+ Reply to Thread