WGET - OS2

This is a discussion on WGET - OS2 ; Has anyone ever built WGET? If so can you say which version and how you went about it? I'm sure iy used to build easily in the past but I can't remember which version that was....

  1. WGET

    Has anyone ever built WGET?

    If so can you say which version and how you went about it?

    I'm sure iy used to build easily in the past but I can't remember which
    version that was.

  2. Re: WGET

    I did not buid it myself. I have used the binary from hobbes.
    You may want to email the supporter (Nickk) that put out the latest binary
    distribution for OS/2.
    I did not look in the archive. He may have a make file setup dor VAC.

    http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/pub/os2/apps/...s2-bin-vac.zip

    From the Hobbes info:
    wget19-f1-os2-bin-vac.zip
    GNU wget 1.9 fix1 for OS/2 with SSL. Compiled with VAC 3.6.5
    2004/03/22 Compressed archive, 955.95Kb
    Runs on: OS/2 Warp
    Contact: nickk

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:43:03 +0000, jp wrote:

    >Has anyone ever built WGET?
    >
    >If so can you say which version and how you went about it?
    >
    >I'm sure iy used to build easily in the past but I can't remember which
    >version that was.

+ Reply to Thread