Webmin on OS/2 - OS2

This is a discussion on Webmin on OS/2 - OS2 ; Is anyone interested in running Webmin on OS/2? To find out about Webmin, see:- http://www.webmin.com...

  1. Webmin on OS/2

    Is anyone interested in running Webmin on OS/2?

    To find out about Webmin, see:-

    http://www.webmin.com

  2. Re: Webmin on OS/2

    On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 02:04:40 UTC, jp
    wrote:

    > Is anyone interested in running Webmin on OS/2?
    > To find out about Webmin, see:-
    > http://www.webmin.com

    I'm not certain of the usefullness of this. Please explain.

    I use Webmin when administering my Linux servers. It works just fine
    from any OS/2 workstation via Mozilla or Firefox.

    --
    Tom Garson
    Aural Technology, Ashland, Or.

  3. Re: Webmin on OS/2

    Thomas Garson wrote:

    >On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 02:04:40 UTC, jp
    >wrote:
    >

    >>Is anyone interested in running Webmin on OS/2?
    >>To find out about Webmin, see:-
    >>http://www.webmin.com
    >>

    >I'm not certain of the usefullness of this. Please explain.
    >
    >I use Webmin when administering my Linux servers. It works just fine
    >from any OS/2 workstation via Mozilla or Firefox.

    If you don't have any OS/2 servers it may not be any use to you but many
    servers running on Linux are also available on OS/2.

+ Reply to Thread