guidance for creating dll - OS2

This is a discussion on guidance for creating dll - OS2 ; Hi all, I have created a dll in vc++ recently. I am using IBM c/c++ compiler and trying to create a dll which has the same files using os/2 calling conventions.They are:- brcntrl.cpp brcntrl.h brhosts.h brmsg.h brlogger.h brconstants.h brinterface.h(contains exported ...

  1. guidance for creating dll

    Hi all,

    I have created a dll in vc++ recently.
    I am using IBM c/c++ compiler and trying to create a dll which has the
    same files using os/2 calling conventions.They are:-

    brcntrl.cpp
    brcntrl.h
    brhosts.h
    brmsg.h
    brlogger.h
    brconstants.h
    brinterface.h(contains exported function prototypes)
    brcntrl.def

    I need guidance to create the dll and include it into a sample console
    application.

    Please do help.

  2. Re: guidance for creating dll

    Suddenly, dhananjay sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
    > I need guidance to create the dll and include it into a sample console
    > application.

    Erm. Do you know about makefiles? Anyway,

    compile the cpp files to obj
    in the def file change the target to be a dll
    link them obj files with the def file

    Do you need more details? It's all explained in the VAC manuals

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and

  3. Re: guidance for creating dll