WPSFW Source Code - OS2

This is a discussion on WPSFW Source Code - OS2 ; In 1999 I downloaded the source code to Workplace Shell for Windows, The site I got it from is long gone. Could anyone get me a link or a file? Thanks...

  1. WPSFW Source Code

    In 1999 I downloaded the source code to Workplace Shell for Windows,

    The site I got it from is long gone.

    Could anyone get me a link or a file?

    Thanks

  2. Re: WPSFW Source Code

    On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:58:32 UTC, yarkob@gmail.com (Yarko) wrote:

    > In 1999 I downloaded the source code to Workplace Shell for Windows,
    >
    > The site I got it from is long gone.
    >
    > Could anyone get me a link or a file?

    OK, found it....

    For the next few hours only....

    http://www.tavi.co.uk/wpsfw151.zip

  3. Re: WPSFW Source Code

    On 29 Dec 2004 15:16:33 GMT, "Bob Eager" wrote:

    >On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:58:32 UTC, yarkob@gmail.com (Yarko) wrote:
    >
    >> In 1999 I downloaded the source code to Workplace Shell for Windows,
    >>
    >> The site I got it from is long gone.
    >>
    >> Could anyone get me a link or a file?

    >OK, found it....
    >
    >For the next few hours only....
    >
    > http://www.tavi.co.uk/wpsfw151.zip

    Could you put it back please? O:-)

  4. Re: WPSFW Source Code

    On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:28:07 UTC, Fernando wrote:

    > On 29 Dec 2004 15:16:33 GMT, "Bob Eager" wrote:
    >
    > >On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:58:32 UTC, yarkob@gmail.com (Yarko) wrote:
    > >
    > >> In 1999 I downloaded the source code to Workplace Shell for Windows,
    > >>
    > >> The site I got it from is long gone.
    > >>
    > >> Could anyone get me a link or a file?

    > >OK, found it....
    > >
    > >For the next few hours only....
    > >
    > > http://www.tavi.co.uk/wpsfw151.zip
    > >

    > Could you put it back please? O:-)

    Sorry, I copied it from an internal server and the name got forced to
    upper case. Try again...I have renamed it.

  5. Re: WPSFW Source Code

    On 29 Dec 2004 19:05:49 GMT, "Bob Eager" wrote:

    >> >For the next few hours only....
    >> >
    >> > http://www.tavi.co.uk/wpsfw151.zip
    >> >

    >> Could you put it back please? O:-)

    >Sorry, I copied it from an internal server and the name got forced to
    >upper case. Try again...I have renamed it.

    Got it, thanks. :-)

+ Reply to Thread