tile and cascade - OS2

This is a discussion on tile and cascade - OS2 ; Anyone know what signals a window gets when one hits tile or cascade? My app is resizing itself very oddly - and differently for each. TIA -- Regards Dave Saville NB Remove no-spam- for good email address...

  1. tile and cascade

    --

    Regards

    Dave Saville

    NB Remove no-spam- for good email address

  2. Re: tile and cascade

    On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:29:12 GMT, Dave Saville wrote:

    >Anyone know what signals a window gets when one hits tile or cascade?
    >
    >My app is resizing itself very oddly - and differently for each.

    If you want to see how and have ClipView just select from the window
    list and tile/cascade. If you have not got clipview, (why?) it can be
    seen also in pminews & pmmail - double click a message and then select
    tile/cascade for that from the window list.

    --

    Regards

    Dave Saville

    NB Remove no-spam- for good email address

+ Reply to Thread