The first post event poll will be ending soon. For the success of future
events, feedback is really necessary. The original announcement,
including the link to the poll:

The Board of Directors of Warpstock, Inc. would appreciate feedback on
how you feel we have done putting on Warpstock in North America. We want
to hear from you whether or not you attended Warpstock 2004 or previous
Warpstock events.

If you came to Warpstock in October, was there anything you particularly
liked or disliked about the event? If you did not attend, was there
anything we could have done to change your mind? We want to know so we
can plan for an even better event in 2005 -- and beyond.

Please take a few minutes and tell us what you think by answering our
post-Warpstock poll before December 15, 2004 at
http://www.warpstock.org/cgi-bin/vpp...ame=postws2004

In the near future, we will follow this poll up with at least one more to
obtain more specific data related to organizing the next event.

If you want to find out more about Warpstock please visit our web site
http://www.warpstock.org where you will find information about our
organization and the past eight Warpstock events.

If you would like to keep informed on Warpstock progress via a periodic
newsletter, please subscribe to the Warpstock eNewsletter. To subscribe to
the Warpstock eNewsletter send the following message in the body of an
email to majormajor@os2voice.org

subscribe wsenews
end

Please pass this on to any other OS/2 users or OS/2 related forums as we
want to hear from as many people as possible.

--
Warpstock 2005 - Where/When? Stay tuned to
http://www.warpstock.org

--
Lewis
Lewis G Rosenthal, CNA