Re: query bidirectional printer - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: query bidirectional printer - OS2 ; Yuri Dario wrote: > Hello, > > I need some help with bi-directional printing: I have four > LaserJet5Si on the > network, and from my program I need to check every minute the status of > the printer, especially ...

  1. Re: query bidirectional printer

    Yuri Dario wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I need some help with bi-directional printing: I have four
    > LaserJet5Si on the
    > network, and from my program I need to check every minute the status

    of
    > the printer, especially for toner and paper level in the trays.
    > Actually I'm unable to get such information from the printer.I have
    > tried with
    > PJL commands, but I can't read the results.
    >
    > Where can I get a piece of code for printer inquiry?
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Yuri Dario

  2. Re: query bidirectional printer

    >> Where can I get a piece of code for printer inquiry?

    http://www.nirostasis.net/code/unix/hp-send.c

    ---

+ Reply to Thread