adjtime() - OS2

This is a discussion on adjtime() - OS2 ; Does anyone know where I can find source code to implement adjtime()?...

  1. adjtime()

    Does anyone know where I can find source code to implement adjtime()?

  2. Re: adjtime()

    Sir:

    jp wrote:
    > Does anyone know where I can find source code to implement adjtime()?

    Google brings up several dozen sites with source and manuals.
    --
    Bill
    Thanks a Million!

  3. Re: adjtime()

    William L. Hartzell wrote:

    > Sir:
    >
    > jp wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know where I can find source code to implement adjtime()?

    > Google brings up several dozen sites with source and manuals.

    What did you search for to find source code?

  4. Re: adjtime()

    Sir:

    jp wrote:
    > William L. Hartzell wrote:
    >
    >> Sir:
    >>
    >> jp wrote:
    >>
    >>> Does anyone know where I can find source code to implement adjtime()?

    >> Google brings up several dozen sites with source and manuals.

    > What did you search for to find source code?

    "Adjtime()" source can be found on the www using Google. This is one
    cvs server that has it
    . It is found
    in most Linux or freeBSD sources. However, you don't need it on OS/2.
    Use Nistine/2, found on Hobbes with source included, for fixing OS/2
    system clock to a time source.
    --
    Bill
    Thanks a Million!

  5. Re: adjtime()

    On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:57:08 GMT, William L. Hartzell wrote:

    >Sir:
    >
    >jp wrote:
    >> William L. Hartzell wrote:
    >>
    >>> Sir:

    >>> Google brings up several dozen sites with source and manuals.

    >> What did you search for to find source code?

    >"Adjtime()" source can be found on the www using Google. This is one
    >cvs server that has it
    >. It is found
    >in most Linux or freeBSD sources. However, you don't need it on OS/2.
    >Use Nistine/2, found on Hobbes with source included, for fixing OS/2
    >system clock to a time source.
    >--
    >Bill
    >Thanks a Million!

    Anyone given any though to use Caller-ID as a time source.
    Doug Kneupper

+ Reply to Thread