Macs are cheaper than Windows - OS2

This is a discussion on Macs are cheaper than Windows - OS2 ; On Wed, 3 Oct 2007 06:47:05 UTC, Stan Goodman wrote: > On Wednesday 03 October 2007 03:32, Andy Willis > wrote: > > > cmbass_us@yahoo.com wrote: > >> On Sep 29, 6:26 pm, © The OS/2 Guy © wrote: > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 26 of 26

  1. Re: Macs are cheaper than Windows

    wrote:

    > On Wednesday 03 October 2007 03:32, Andy Willis
    > wrote:
    >
    > > cmbass_us@yahoo.com wrote:

    > >> Not if you're competent.
    > >>

    > >> Curtis
    > >>

    > > That is not something that Timmy has ever been accused of being.

    > That's disrespectful. DOCTOR Timmy, please. Slime ball that he is, you
    > have to give him his correct title.

    Doesn't PhD stand for "Press here, Dummy"?

    Pete

    --

  2. Re: [FUD4] Macs are cheaper than Windows

    wrote:

    > On Wednesday 03 October 2007 03:32, Andy Willis

    ....snip...
    > > That is not something that Timmy has ever been accused of being.

    > That's disrespectful. DOCTOR Timmy, please. Slime ball that he is, you
    > have to give him his correct title.

    Sorry, but the CORRECT title is not suitable for a public forum.
    "DOCTOR" is certainly not correct, and referring to Timmy as "DOCTOR",
    is disrespectful to all who can legitimately use that title (I suppose
    that he bought some sort of degree from some SPAMer on the internet,
    which makes him think that he can use the title). "QUACK" might not be
    too far off. DOCTOR (psychiatrist, preferably) is what Timmy,
    desperately, needs.

    --
    From the eComStation 2.0 RC2 of Doug Bissett
    dougb007 at telus dot net

  3. Re: Macs are cheaper than Windows

    On Wednesday 03 October 2007 20:04, Pete
    wrote:

    > On Wed, 3 Oct 2007 06:47:05 UTC, Stan Goodman
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On Wednesday 03 October 2007 03:32, Andy Willis
    >> wrote:

    >> > That is not something that Timmy has ever been accused of being.

    >> That's disrespectful. DOCTOR Timmy, please. Slime ball that he is,
    >> you have to give him his correct title.

    > Doesn't PhD stand for "Press here, Dummy"?

    Not necessarily. If you google "phd", the second hit is "Piled Higher
    and Deeper". There is a comic strip by that name.

    There are also several listings for companies beginning with "PHD...>
    that make plumbing fixtures, including, I suppose, those for sewage
    disposal. That's also a possibility.

    --
    Ol' Stan
    Qiryat Tiv'on

  4. Re: [FUD4] Macs are cheaper than Windows

    On Wednesday 03 October 2007 20:53, Doug Bissett
    wrote:

    > Sorry, but the CORRECT title is not suitable for a public forum.
    > "DOCTOR" is certainly not correct, and referring to Timmy as "DOCTOR",
    > is disrespectful to all who can legitimately use that title (I suppose
    > that he bought some sort of degree from some SPAMer on the internet,
    > which makes him think that he can use the title). "QUACK" might not be
    > too far off. DOCTOR (psychiatrist, preferably) is what Timmy,
    > desperately, needs.

    Agreed. But shrinks are very expensive, even at 50 minutes to the hour.
    Perhaps he can finance his therapy from the fees he gets from Apple for
    making friends for the company by pissing people off.

    --
    Ol' Grandad Stan
    Qiryat Tiv'on

  5. Re: Macs are cheaper than Windows

    Pete wrote:
    > On Wed, 3 Oct 2007 06:47:05 UTC, Stan Goodman
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Wednesday 03 October 2007 03:32, Andy Willis
    >>wrote:

    >>>That is not something that Timmy has ever been accused of being.

    >>That's disrespectful. DOCTOR Timmy, please. Slime ball that he is, you
    >>have to give him his correct title.

    > Doesn't PhD stand for "Press here, Dummy"?

    No. He just never learned how to spell FUD, so he tried to do it
    phonetically.

  6. Re: Macs are cheaper than Windows

    Stan Goodman wrote:
    > On Wednesday 03 October 2007 20:04, Pete

    > disposal. That's also a possibility.

    Come on guys, call it a day.

    Why is it that a nuisance post from Timmy generates more responses, which feed
    on themselves even after he bows out, than a substantive question about an
    OS/2-eCS issue?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2