Pavlov proved right yet again - OS2

This is a discussion on Pavlov proved right yet again - OS2 ; Well an example of what Pavlov showed re conditioned is well and truly shown in this NG. A certain person posts and the conditioning kicks in an people HAVE to post in reply instead of just ignoring it. In this ...

  1. Pavlov proved right yet again

    Well an example of what Pavlov showed re conditioned
    is well and truly shown in this NG.

    A certain person posts and the conditioning kicks
    in an people HAVE to post in reply instead of just
    ignoring it.

    In this case ignoring is best and the lack of
    response will spoil the fun and will go elsewhere.

    Cheers,

    Tom [Tom Perrett]

  2. Re: Pavlov proved right yet again

    In article
    tomp@st.net.au "Tom Perrett" writes:

    > Well an example of what Pavlov showed re conditioned is well
    > and truly shown in this NG.
    >
    > A certain person posts and the conditioning kicks in an people
    > HAVE to post in reply instead of just ignoring it.
    >
    > In this case ignoring is best and the lack of response will
    > spoil the fun and will go elsewhere.

    Absolutely. Lovely theory. But tweaking the fool's nose is just
    too much fun. (BTW, I notice you joined us drooling/drolling lab
    dogs in our collective response. ;-) ) *woof*
    --
    Andrew Stephenson

  3. Re: Pavlov proved right yet again

    > In this case ignoring is best and the lack of
    > response will spoil the fun and will go elsewhere.

    I don't know how long you've been here, but that person's been here for
    many a year now and isn't going away. It's more fun to chuckle and thank
    our lucky stars that we're not as pitiful and asinine as he is. Consider
    him like a reality check: he's not in our reality!

    -- Sean

    --
    Sean Dennis * sean@outpostbbs.net * http://outpostbbs.net
    Author of Cheepware BBS doors and sysop utilities

+ Reply to Thread