Converting font OFM files to AFM - OS2

This is a discussion on Converting font OFM files to AFM - OS2 ; Andrew Stephenson wrote: > In article > rde42@spamcop.net "Bob Eager" writes: > > > I am now going to kick myself. :-) But to start with, I realise > my wording was vague and suggested I now longer have the ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Converting font OFM files to AFM

    Andrew Stephenson wrote:
    > In article <176uZD2KcidF-pn2-wlqhXWlBo4WM@rikki.tavi.co.uk>
    > rde42@spamcop.net "Bob Eager" writes:
    >

    > I am now going to kick myself. :-) But to start with, I realise
    > my wording was vague and suggested I now longer have the CDs; in
    > fact, what I lack are the unlocking codes. Now for the kicking.
    > I assumed (ever so (dis)trustingly) that Monotype had locked all
    > info on that CD except the freebie font; the thought of scanning
    > for AFMs never occurred to me.
    >
    > Having now scanned the CD, I see I have access to loads of AFMs.
    > *sigh* Can I offer you any in return? ;-) Look at it this way:
    > we had to go through this whole palaver, in order that I'd think
    > of scanning the CD, so it has been beneficial. Er...?
    >
    > Thank you, again. (And the rest of you.)
    >
    > I love a happy ending.

    As I wrote you, the AFM files are freely available.

    The Adobe FTP site for all of their AFM files is:

    ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/type/win/all/afmfiles/

    Your CD, works the same as my Adobe CD. The PFB files are locked, but
    not the AFM, INF, PFM files.

    At least you *find* your CD. Mine is here somewhere ....

  2. Re: Converting font OFM files to AFM

    In article <46f6d3f1@kcnews01> Nobody@someplace.com "Nobody" writes:

    > The Adobe FTP site for all of their AFM files is:
    >
    > ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/type/win/all/afmfiles/

    Nice to have, even if just for next time. :-) Thanks.
    --
    Andrew Stephenson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2