netlabs.org is 10 years old! - OS2

This is a discussion on netlabs.org is 10 years old! - OS2 ; I'm one day late in the newsgroups but I thought I will post it anyway :-) -- Today ten years ago I registered the domain netlabs.org and a few days later the first web page got online! It's incredible how ...

  1. netlabs.org is 10 years old!

    I'm one day late in the newsgroups but I thought I will post it anyway :-)

    --

    Today ten years ago I registered the domain netlabs.org and a few days
    later the first web page got online! It's incredible how fast that time

    I posted a little article about this in the netlabs.org blog, have fun
    reading it!

    http://blog.netlabs.org/?p=37

    Adrian Gschwend, founder of netlabs.org
    6. September 2007

  2. Re: netlabs.org is 10 years old!

    In article <46e14e27$0$3815$5402220f@news.sunrise.ch>
    adrian.gschwend@bfh.ch "Adrian Gschwend" writes:

    > Today ten years ago I registered the domain netlabs.org and a few days
    > later the first web page got online! It's incredible how fast that time
    > went by, thanks a lot to everyone who supported netlabs.org during that
    > time!

    Happy Birthday!
    --
    Andrew Stephenson

  3. Re: netlabs.org is 10 years old!

    Adrian,

    On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:12:07 +0200, Adrian Gschwend wrote:

    >I'm one day late in the newsgroups but I thought I will post it anyway :-)
    >
    >--
    >
    >Today ten years ago I registered the domain netlabs.org and a few days
    >later the first web page got online! It's incredible how fast that time
    >went by, thanks a lot to everyone who supported netlabs.org during that
    >time!
    >
    >I posted a little article about this in the netlabs.org blog, have fun
    >reading it!
    >
    >http://blog.netlabs.org/?p=37
    >
    >Adrian Gschwend, founder of netlabs.org
    >6. September 2007

    Happy Birthday!... I hope netlabs has many more. Thanks for all you have done for OS/2.

    Best Regards,

    Dave McKenna

  4. Re: netlabs.org is 10 years old!

    Hi Adrian

    Adrian Gschwend wrote:
    > I'm one day late in the newsgroups but I thought I will post it anyway :-)
    >
    > --
    >
    > Today ten years ago I registered the domain netlabs.org and a few days
    > later the first web page got online! It's incredible how fast that time
    > went by, thanks a lot to everyone who supported netlabs.org during that
    > time!
    >
    > I posted a little article about this in the netlabs.org blog, have fun
    > reading it!
    >
    > http://blog.netlabs.org/?p=37
    >
    > Adrian Gschwend, founder of netlabs.org
    > 6. September 2007

    I think we owe a vote of Thanks to netlabs for the past 10 years.

    Happy Birthday - and long may they continue :-)

    Pete

  5. Re: netlabs.org is 10 years old!

    Adrian Gschwend wrote:
    > I'm one day late in the newsgroups but I thought I will post it anyway :-)
    >
    > --
    >
    > Today ten years ago I registered the domain netlabs.org and a few days
    > later the first web page got online! It's incredible how fast that time
    > went by, thanks a lot to everyone who supported netlabs.org during that
    > time!
    >
    > I posted a little article about this in the netlabs.org blog, have fun
    > reading it!
    >
    > http://blog.netlabs.org/?p=37
    >
    > Adrian Gschwend, founder of netlabs.org
    > 6. September 2007

    Happy Birthday.

    Netlabs is still on my list of web sites that I must visit as often as
    possible.

    Removable FAT32 support is great!

    Odin's (aka Win32-OS/2) lack of support is unfortunate.

    Thank you. Thank you for reminding os of our past, so that we can all
    move forward properly.

    My best ...

+ Reply to Thread