Set command window size without prompt? - OS2

This is a discussion on Set command window size without prompt? - OS2 ; I have a command prompt object with parameters /k mode 80,100; the window opens at the right size, but I get a prompt and must hit Enter to clear it. Is there a way to suppress the prompt? Thanks. -- ...

  1. Set command window size without prompt?

    I have a command prompt object with parameters /k mode 80,100; the
    window opens at the right size, but I get a prompt and must hit Enter
    to clear it. Is there a way to suppress the prompt? Thanks.

    reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org

  2. Re: Set command window size without prompt?

    On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:25:26 -0300, Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
    wrote:

    > I have a command prompt object with parameters /k mode 80,100; the
    > window opens at the right size, but I get a prompt and must hit Enter
    > to clear it. Is there a way to suppress the prompt? Thanks.

    You get a prompt for what?

  3. Re: Set command window size without prompt?

    Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz wrote:
    > I have a command prompt object with parameters /k mode 80,100; the
    > window opens at the right size, but I get a prompt and must hit Enter
    > to clear it. Is there a way to suppress the prompt? Thanks.

    I don't understand what you're doing with the window that you don't want
    a prompt. You could have the window run a rexx script by default.

  4. Re: Set command window size without prompt?

    In , on 08/17/2007
    at 03:27 PM, Paul Ratcliffe said:

    >You get a prompt for what?

    Whoops! I jusat realized that I was looking at the wrong object and
    that the prompt is coming from the application (TSPF) rather than from
    OS/2. I suspect that I need to change the program to * and the
    parameter to /K MODE 132,25 & TSPF32.

    reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org

  5. Re: Set command window size without prompt?

    In <46c61a1e$0$6439$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>, on 08/17/2007
    at 05:58 PM, Peter Flass said:

    >I don't understand what you're doing with the window that you don't
    >want a prompt.

    It turns out that the prompt was from the application that I was
    running. What I was doing was changing the window size with an OS/2
    MODE command.

    reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org

+ Reply to Thread