os/2 VOICE is MIA - OS2

This is a discussion on os/2 VOICE is MIA - OS2 ; Hello, Does anyone know what has happened to the os/2 VOICE site ? It has been down since about Tuesday, Aug 7 2007. -- jmm (hyphen) list (at) sohnen-moe (dot) com (Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)...

  1. os/2 VOICE is MIA

    Hello,
    Does anyone know what has happened to the os/2 VOICE site
    ? It has been down since about Tuesday, Aug 7 2007.

    (Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)

  2. Re: os/2 VOICE is MIA

    Sir:

    Jim Moe wrote:
    > Hello,
    > Does anyone know what has happened to the os/2 VOICE site
    > ? It has been down since about Tuesday, Aug 7 2007.

    The word is server crash. They are working on it.
    --
    Bill
    Thanks a Million!

  3. Re: os/2 VOICE is MIA

    On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:06:34 UTC, Jim Moe
    wrote:

    -> Hello,
    -> Does anyone know what has happened to the os/2 VOICE site
    -> ? It has been down since about Tuesday, Aug 7 2007.
    ->

    warpstock.org was down as well for a few days but is back up. I
    emailed the admin but haven't heard anything back. I will try to call
    Ken tomorrow if I can find the number.

    Mark

    --
    From the eComStation of Mark Dodel

    http://www.warpstock.eu

  4. Re: os/2 VOICE is MIA

    On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 04:01:15 UTC, "Mark Dodel" wrote:

    > On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:06:34 UTC, Jim Moe
    > wrote:
    >
    > -> Hello,
    > -> Does anyone know what has happened to the os/2 VOICE site
    > -> ? It has been down since about Tuesday, Aug 7 2007.
    > ->
    >
    > warpstock.org was down as well for a few days but is back up. I
    > emailed the admin but haven't heard anything back. I will try to call
    > Ken tomorrow if I can find the number.
    >
    > Mark

    Do you know what happened? Like maybe a drive snuffed it?

    --
    Best,
    Erick Andrews

  5. Re: os/2 VOICE is MIA

    wrote:

    -> On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:06:34 UTC, Jim Moe
    -> wrote:
    ->
    -> -> Hello,
    -> -> Does anyone know what has happened to the os/2 VOICE site
    -> -> ? It has been down since about Tuesday, Aug 7 2007.
    -> ->
    ->
    -> warpstock.org was down as well for a few days but is back up. I
    -> emailed the admin but haven't heard anything back. I will try to call
    -> Ken tomorrow if I can find the number.
    ->
    -> Mark
    ->

    Ken, the server admin is away until next week. I spoke with a guy at
    the place the server is colocated and he said that last week they
    suffered a major power failure which took a few days to fix. He said
    he would try to contact Ken to find out what needed to be done for the
    VOICE server.

    Mark

    --
    From the eComStation of Mark Dodel

    http://www.warpstock.eu

  6. Re: os/2 VOICE is MIA

    wrote:

    -> Hello,
    -> Does anyone know what has happened to the os/2 VOICE site
    -> ? It has been down since about Tuesday, Aug 7 2007.
    ->

    The VOICE web site http://www.os2voice.org and the VOICE News mailing
    list are now back online.

    Mark