Re: news.ecomstation.dk gone? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: news.ecomstation.dk gone? - OS2 ; On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 00:54:44 +0000 (UTC), "Ben Dragon" wrote: >Greetings, > >Has news.ecomstation.dk gone down? > >I've used it for years for my OS/2 eCS news groups, but I haven't been >able to get access to it for ...

  1. Re: news.ecomstation.dk gone?

    wrote:

    >Greetings,
    >
    >Has news.ecomstation.dk gone down?
    >
    >I've used it for years for my OS/2 eCS news groups, but I haven't been
    >able to get access to it for some time now and the http connection to it
    >says it has gone.
    >
    >Does anyone know anything about this?
    >
    >Thanks.

    If you want the ecomstation server(in English), try
    news.ecomstation.com.

  2. Re: news.ecomstation.dk gone?

    On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 02:07:41 UTC, yankeebean wrote:

    > On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 00:54:44 +0000 (UTC), "Ben Dragon"
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Greetings,
    > >
    > >Has news.ecomstation.dk gone down?
    > >
    > >I've used it for years for my OS/2 eCS news groups, but I haven't been
    > >able to get access to it for some time now and the http connection to it
    > >says it has gone.
    > >
    > >Does anyone know anything about this?
    > >
    > >Thanks.

    > If you want the ecomstation server(in English), try
    > news.ecomstation.com.

    I have the same problem with news.ecomstation.com; I can't connect to
    the news server.

    It says I don't have permission which is what I always get when their
    news server goes down.

    I'm using ProNews/2. All other servers still work fine.

    _____
    - = B e n D r a g o n = - ____

    ____ B_DragonKNOT@KNOTsf-w.net
    _____
    **Puzzled? Undo the "Knot"(s) to reveal the E-Mail address.

  3. Re: news.ecomstation.dk gone?

    On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 23:01:42 +0000 (UTC), "Ben Dragon"
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 02:07:41 UTC, yankeebean wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 00:54:44 +0000 (UTC), "Ben Dragon"
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Greetings,
    >> >
    >> >Has news.ecomstation.dk gone down?
    >> >
    >> >I've used it for years for my OS/2 eCS news groups, but I haven't been
    >> >able to get access to it for some time now and the http connection to it
    >> >says it has gone.
    >> >
    >> >Does anyone know anything about this?
    >> >
    >> >Thanks.

    >> If you want the ecomstation server(in English), try
    >> news.ecomstation.com.

    >I have the same problem with news.ecomstation.com; I can't connect to
    >the news server.
    >
    >It says I don't have permission which is what I always get when their
    >news server goes down.
    >
    >I'm using ProNews/2. All other servers still work fine.

    set your reader to its equivalent of "no login required" and try
    again.

+ Reply to Thread