How to eject a USB flash drive w/o context menu option? - OS2

This is a discussion on How to eject a USB flash drive w/o context menu option? - OS2 ; How can I eject a USB Flash drive manually from the command line, after the according drive MB2 context doesn't have the eject menu option? The drive remained plugged-in during a reboot. I looked through IBM's msd and base driver ...

  1. How to eject a USB flash drive w/o context menu option?

    How can I eject a USB Flash drive manually from the command line, after the
    according drive MB2 context doesn't have the eject menu option?
    The drive remained plugged-in during a reboot.

    I looked through IBM's msd and base driver documentation, but didn't find
    anything, that would help.

  2. Re: How to eject a USB flash drive w/o context menu option?

    On 07/26/07 03:54 pm Wolfi wrote:

    > How can I eject a USB Flash drive manually from the command line, after
    > the according drive MB2 context doesn't have the eject menu option?
    > The drive remained plugged-in during a reboot.
    >
    > I looked through IBM's msd and base driver documentation, but didn't
    > find anything, that would help.

    Eject :

    Perce

  3. Re: How to eject a USB flash drive w/o context menu option?

    Am 26.07.07 15.08 schrieb Percival P. Cassidy:
    > On 07/26/07 03:54 pm Wolfi wrote:
    >
    >> How can I eject a USB Flash drive manually from the command line,
    >> after the according drive MB2 context doesn't have the eject menu option?
    >> The drive remained plugged-in during a reboot.
    >>
    >> I looked through IBM's msd and base driver documentation, but didn't
    >> find anything, that would help.

    > Eject :

    Hey, that was easy :-)

    Thanks a lot for the pointer. I never heard or stumbled across that one yet,
    even though I several times wished for being able to do it from a command line.
    I always was looking for something like umount or unmount.
    and typing "Datenträger ausgeben" also didn't really work ;-)

+ Reply to Thread