Peter Moylan - OS2

This is a discussion on Peter Moylan - OS2 ; Many of us know Peter Moylan as an enthusiastic supporter of OS/2 and as the author of various programs for our favorite OS. Through a message that Peter posted in another (not OS/2-related) ng, and through personal correspondence, I have ...

  1. Peter Moylan

    Many of us know Peter Moylan as an enthusiastic supporter of OS/2 and as
    the author of various programs for our favorite OS.

    Through a message that Peter posted in another (not OS/2-related) ng,
    and through personal correspondence, I have learned that recently he has
    been experiencing serious family and personal difficulties.

    Please pray for Peter at this time.

    Perce

  2. Re: Peter Moylan

    Hi Percival

    > Through a message that Peter posted in another (not OS/2-related) ng,
    > and through personal correspondence, I have learned that recently he has
    > been experiencing serious family and personal difficulties.

    I hope that Peter is happy with this, as a fellow Australian
    I can only speak for myself but a lot of us like to keep things
    private.

    Cheers
    IBManners

  3. Re: Peter Moylan

    On 07/26/07 01:30 am Blacklisted email address wrote:

    >> Through a message that Peter posted in another (not OS/2-related) ng,
    >> and through personal correspondence, I have learned that recently he
    >> has been experiencing serious family and personal difficulties.

    > I hope that Peter is happy with this, as a fellow Australian
    > I can only speak for myself but a lot of us like to keep things
    > private.

    I asked Peter first about posting the information here, and he said he
    would leave it up to me.

    Perce

  4. Re: Peter Moylan

    Hi Percival

    > I asked Peter first about posting the information here, and he said he
    > would leave it up to me.

    ok, thats good :-)
    Guess I'm to use to the dh's in news.admin.net-abuse.*

    Cheers
    IBManners

+ Reply to Thread