eCS 2.0 RC1 -- Lexmark E232 Printer -- need driver or advice - OS2

This is a discussion on eCS 2.0 RC1 -- Lexmark E232 Printer -- need driver or advice - OS2 ; Hi everyone: I don't see a driver for a Lexmark E232 B & W Laser Printer in the eCS 2.0 RC1 CD; is there one somewhere ? If not, is there another that will work ? I have tried the ...

  1. eCS 2.0 RC1 -- Lexmark E232 Printer -- need driver or advice

    Hi everyone:

    I don't see a driver for a Lexmark E232 B & W Laser Printer
    in the eCS 2.0 RC1 CD; is there one somewhere ?

    If not, is there another that will work ?

    I have tried the driver for the Lexmark E322 (note the small
    difference in the model number) and it does not work; Any
    attempt to print in eCS results in the blue light flashing,
    but nothing happens even after the flashing stops in a few
    seconds. Opening the printer object shows nothing queued
    for printing before, during or after, and the printer is set
    to release print jobs.

    John.

  2. Re: eCS 2.0 RC1 -- Lexmark E232 Printer -- need driver or advice

    Should work, have a look at this link:
    http://pt.ecomstation.ru/hardware.ph...on=item&id=597
    Peter

    John H. Lindsay wrote:
    > Hi everyone:
    >
    > I don't see a driver for a Lexmark E232 B & W Laser Printer
    > in the eCS 2.0 RC1 CD; is there one somewhere ?
    >
    > If not, is there another that will work ?
    >
    > I have tried the driver for the Lexmark E322 (note the small
    > difference in the model number) and it does not work; Any
    > attempt to print in eCS results in the blue light flashing,
    > but nothing happens even after the flashing stops in a few
    > seconds. Opening the printer object shows nothing queued
    > for printing before, during or after, and the printer is set
    > to release print jobs.
    >
    > John.

+ Reply to Thread