Warpstock 2007, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 15 - 18 November 2007

http://www.warpstock.org/article.php...70630152703753

All those interested in making presentations or conducting workshops are
asked to submit their information to the speaker committee as soon as
possible.

In addition, all those who would like to attend a presentation or
participate in a workshop on a particular topic are urged to make that
topic known to the speaker committee.

If the presenters and their topics do not match up with the topics
requested, we on the speaker committee will do our best to root out an
expert on the topic.

As chairman of the speaker committee and ably assisted by Edgar Scrutton
and Steve Levine, we would ask that you please submit your cards and
letters as soon as possible to the Speaker Committee.

--
Chuck McKinnis
mckinnis@sandia.net