I'm having a problem with Boot Manager. I have it set to boot eCS, XP,
and Ubuntu (which I'm looking at.) ECS is set as the default, and that's
the volume name of the partition, but when I reboot, I get the message
"ECS not found. Press any key." After a keypress, the Boot Manager menu
comes up, and I can select ECS. What could be the problem here, and how
can it be fixed? I've tried using the Boot Manager items in DFSEE, which
is how I installed BM, but no change.

Thanks,

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.21