laser printer prints all black - OS2

This is a discussion on laser printer prints all black - OS2 ; I have a LaserJet 6mp that's been working fine until a few days ago. Then suddenly every page comes out totally black. This is independent of turning the printer off/on, print material, and even of computer (one eCS and one ...

  1. laser printer prints all black

    I have a LaserJet 6mp that's been working fine until a few days ago.
    Then suddenly every page comes out totally black. This is independent
    of turning the printer off/on, print material, and even of computer (one
    eCS and one Mac Pro). Anyone have an idea what might be the cause?

    Thanks.

    - Dushan Mitrovich

  2. Re: laser printer prints all black

    Dushan Mitrovich wrote:
    > I have a LaserJet 6mp that's been working fine until a few days ago.
    > Then suddenly every page comes out totally black. This is independent
    > of turning the printer off/on, print material, and even of computer (one
    > eCS and one Mac Pro). Anyone have an idea what might be the cause?

    Well, the printer is broken.
    Probably the light source does no longer work for some reason.

    Marcel

+ Reply to Thread