DevCon: template of driver, databases - OS2

This is a discussion on DevCon: template of driver, databases - OS2 ; Developer Connection site is aimed to collect the actual information for the developers. Check the updates: * Template of 32-bit driver for eComStation (interaction with ACPI, etc) -- http://ecomstation.ru/projects/developer/?action=devdrv * Review of databases -- http://ecomstation.ru/projects/devel...ction=database * Use ecomedia library to ...

  1. DevCon: template of driver, databases

    Developer Connection site is aimed to collect the actual information
    for the developers.

    Check the updates:
    * Template of 32-bit driver for eComStation (interaction with ACPI,
    etc) -- http://ecomstation.ru/projects/developer/?action=devdrv
    * Review of databases -- http://ecomstation.ru/projects/devel...ction=database
    * Use ecomedia library to draw PNG with transparency --
    http://ecomstation.ru/projects/devel...action=bitmaps

    Share the knowledge with other developers (we are interested to
    mention your name), order the development of new libraries.

  2. Re: DevCon: template of driver, databases

    Eugene -- this seems to be a worthwhile project, keep up the good work.

    eugenegorbunoff@mail.ru wrote:

    > Developer Connection site is aimed to collect the actual information
    > for the developers.
    >
    > Check the updates:
    > * Template of 32-bit driver for eComStation (interaction with ACPI,
    > etc) -- http://ecomstation.ru/projects/developer/?action=devdrv
    > * Review of databases -- http://ecomstation.ru/projects/devel...ction=database
    > * Use ecomedia library to draw PNG with transparency --
    > http://ecomstation.ru/projects/devel...action=bitmaps
    >
    > Share the knowledge with other developers (we are interested to
    > mention your name), order the development of new libraries.

+ Reply to Thread