Re: How Michel Nostradamus stopped the Randi/Dawkins/Myers Corp. - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: How Michel Nostradamus stopped the Randi/Dawkins/Myers Corp. - OS2 ; Freewhilin Frank wrote: >On Fri, 30 May 2008 13:50:15 GMT, Aratzio wrote: > >>On Fri, 30 May 2008 03:46:11 GMT, in alt.usenet.kooks, Wally Anglesea™ >> bloviated: >> >>>On Tue, 27 May 2008 19:03:34 -0700, Freewhilin Frank >>> wrote: >>> >>> ...

  1. Re: How Michel Nostradamus stopped the Randi/Dawkins/Myers Corp.

    Freewhilin Frank wrote:

    >On Fri, 30 May 2008 13:50:15 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 30 May 2008 03:46:11 GMT, in alt.usenet.kooks, Wally Anglesea™
    >>< bloviated:

    >>>What is it about Canadian Loons?
    >>>
    >>>Earl Curley, Danny Min, Dennis Markuze?

    >>I thought Min-brain was from Colorado?

    >Minnie Mouse may be but fer ser Old Dennis "The Canadian Loon" is from
    >Montreal. It is supposed to be in Canada, but when you talk with some of them
    >up north they say it is really in someplace called Quebec. They talk like they
    >just divorced an old bity.

    Kooks what hail from Colorado:
    SPVarnisher
    Danny Boi Min-brane
    Donald "protobrain" Feert
    and that newish one from Durango the label of which escapes me ATM.

    But the one thing I want to know this: who is Michel Nostradamus?

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  2. Re: How Michel Nostradamus stopped the Randi/Dawkins/Myers Corp.

    Art Deco stepped up to the podium, tapped the aging
    SM57 and announced in news:310520080849553185%erfc-1024@usa.net:

    > Kooks what hail from Colorado:
    > SPVarnisher
    > Danny Boi Min-brane
    > Donald "protobrain" Feert
    > and that newish one from Durango the label of which escapes me ATM.

    Did Bruce Daniel Kettler move? Or is he no longer considered a
    k00k?

    > But the one thing I want to know this: who is Michel Nostradamus?

    And when did he apply for the Chllenge?

    - L
    --
    Larry Huntley Beaverton, Oregon
    Skep-Ti-Cult® Member #130-978649-969 http://www.skepticult.org/

    > Would you like me to yank your internet account now or later?

    (I chose "now", but am still posting from the same account.)

  3. Re: How Michel Nostradamus stopped the Randi/Dawkins/Myers Corp.

    Larry Huntley wrote:

    >Art Deco stepped up to the podium, tapped the aging
    >SM57 and announced in news:310520080849553185%erfc-1024@usa.net:
    >

    >> Kooks what hail from Colorado:
    >> SPVarnisher
    >> Danny Boi Min-brane
    >> Donald "protobrain" Feert
    >> and that newish one from Durango the label of which escapes me ATM.

    >Did Bruce Daniel Kettler move? Or is he no longer considered a
    >k00k?

    I knew I was forgetting one of them, thnx.

    >> But the one thing I want to know this: who is Michel Nostradamus?

    >And when did he apply for the Chllenge?

    Is he eligible for kook awards?

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  4. Re: How Michel Nostradamus stopped the Randi/Dawkins/Myers Corp.

    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > Larry Huntley wrote:
    >
    >>Art Deco stepped up to the podium, tapped the aging
    >>SM57 and announced in news:310520080849553185%erfc-1024@usa.net:
    >>

    >>> Kooks what hail from Colorado:
    >>> SPVarnisher
    >>> Danny Boi Min-brane
    >>> Donald "protobrain" Feert
    >>> and that newish one from Durango the label of which escapes me ATM.

    >>Did Bruce Daniel Kettler move? Or is he no longer considered a
    >>k00k?

    > I knew I was forgetting one of them, thnx.
    >>
    >>> But the one thing I want to know this: who is Michel Nostradamus?

    >>And when did he apply for the Chllenge?

    > Would he like me to give him a "Blow Job"?

    I doubt it, Queer Deco!

    HJ

  5. Re: How Michel Nostradamus stopped the Randi/Dawkins/Myers Corp.

    Art Deco stepped up to the podium, tapped the aging
    SM57 and announced in news:020620081757474809%erfc-1024@usa.net:

    > Larry Huntley wrote:
    >
    >>Art Deco stepped up to the podium, tapped the aging
    >>SM57 and announced in news:310520080849553185%erfc-1024@usa.net:
    >>

    >>> Kooks what hail from Colorado:
    >>> SPVarnisher
    >>> Danny Boi Min-brane
    >>> Donald "protobrain" Feert
    >>> and that newish one from Durango the label of which escapes me ATM.

    >>Did Bruce Daniel Kettler move? Or is he no longer considered a
    >>k00k?

    > I knew I was forgetting one of them, thnx.
    >>
    >>> But the one thing I want to know this: who is Michel Nostradamus?

    >>And when did he apply for the Chllenge?

    > Is he eligible for kook awards?

    Bruce or Michel? Bruce has several on his mantle already. Michel
    seems emminently qualified, but no one's been able to get him to
    post to AUK.

    - L
    --
    Larry Huntley Beaverton, Oregon
    Skep-Ti-Cult® Member #130-978649-969 http://www.skepticult.org/
    On May 14, 2004, alchameth2@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in
    alt.astrology, message
    news:35325a08.0405140836.292b2a8d@posting.google.c om:

    > Would you like me to yank your internet account now or later?

    (I chose "now", but am still posting from the same account.)

  6. Re: How Michel Nostradamus stopped the Randi/Dawkins/Myers Corp.

    Larry Huntley wrote:

    >Art Deco stepped up to the podium, tapped the aging
    >SM57 and announced in news:020620081757474809%erfc-1024@usa.net:
    >
    >> Larry Huntley wrote:
    >>
    >>>Art Deco stepped up to the podium, tapped the aging
    >>>SM57 and announced in news:310520080849553185%erfc-1024@usa.net:

    >>>Did Bruce Daniel Kettler move? Or is he no longer considered a
    >>>k00k?

    >> I knew I was forgetting one of them, thnx.

    >>>And when did he apply for the Chllenge?

    >> Is he eligible for kook awards?

    >Bruce or Michel? Bruce has several on his mantle already. Michel
    >seems emminently qualified, but no one's been able to get him to
    >post to AUK.

    Ah, well, too bad. One can always hope, at least.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

+ Reply to Thread