ATI Radeon 9250 - OS2

This is a discussion on ATI Radeon 9250 - OS2 ; Is anyone using a Sapphire ATI Radeon 9250 AGP video card with SciTech drivers? If not, does anyone know if it will work with those drivers? Thanks, Alan -- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ** Please use address alanh77[at]comcast.net to reply via e-mail. ** ...

  1. ATI Radeon 9250

    Is anyone using a Sapphire ATI Radeon 9250 AGP video card with SciTech
    drivers? If not, does anyone know if it will work with those drivers?

    Thanks,

    Alan

    Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.21

  2. Re: ATI Radeon 9250

    Hi Alan

    nobody@junk.min.net wrote:
    > Is anyone using a Sapphire ATI Radeon 9250 AGP video card with SciTech
    > drivers? If not, does anyone know if it will work with those drivers?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >

    > Alan

    Not using a 9250 myself but the current SNAP readme lists the 9200
    Series which, from quick read of posts in scitech ng, is the correct
    driver - also includes overlay support.

    Hope that helps

    Pete

  3. Re: ATI Radeon 9250

    Peter Brown wrote:
    > Hi Alan
    >
    > nobody@junk.min.net wrote:
    >> Is anyone using a Sapphire ATI Radeon 9250 AGP video card with SciTech
    >> drivers? If not, does anyone know if it will work with those drivers?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>

    >> Alan
    >>

    > Not using a 9250 myself but the current SNAP readme lists the 9200
    > Series which, from quick read of posts in scitech ng, is the correct
    > driver - also includes overlay support.
    >
    > Hope that helps
    >
    > Pete

    I can help there... yes it works with last released version (I use SNAP
    Pro). I just got it the other day because it was in the readme.

    MikeG

  4. Re: ATI Radeon 9250

    In , on 11/18/06
    at 08:42 PM, Michael Greene said:

    >>> Is anyone using a Sapphire ATI Radeon 9250 AGP video card with SciTech
    >>> drivers? If not, does anyone know if it will work with those drivers?

    >> Not using a 9250 myself but the current SNAP readme lists the 9200
    >> Series which, from quick read of posts in scitech ng, is the correct
    >> driver - also includes overlay support.
    >>

    >I can help there... yes it works with last released version (I use SNAP
    >Pro). I just got it the other day because it was in the readme.

    Thank you both. I saw the card at a good price on eBay, and wanted to be
    sure it would work with my SciTech driver before I make the purchase.
    With this info, the check will go in the mail.