There are only 3 problems -- money, health and relationships. Now, in
just 3 minutes and with only 3 steps, you can solve your problems and
achieve real, lasting success.
Use a note pad or your computer to jot down three things:
1) The most serious problem you have right now, whether it's money,
health or relationships or a combination of any two or all.
2) Then write one word to describe how you feel when you think of the
problem. It could be any word such as anxious, miserable, fearful,
helpless, hopeless, etc.
3) Now write one more word to describe how you'd feel if that problem
no longer exists. You can use words like happy, peaceful, relaxed or
any word of your choosing.
Did you do that? I hope so. Let me tell you why. Because no matter what
problems you currently face, there is a way to conquer them, a way that
may at first seem magical but, in reality, is a simple, practical
method that anyone can use.
There is a formula, a system for getting out of trouble. There is a way
to overcome your problems, whether those problems are about money or
health or relationships.
http://fantasticasmq.blogspot.com/#