Describe lan aware version needed.... - OS2

This is a discussion on Describe lan aware version needed.... - OS2 ; Anyone have a copy the lan aware version of Describe? It was after version 5.03..... iirc, it was version 5.05. I purchased version5.03 w/book years ago; it included a cd with versions for OS2 & Win3.1x/95/NT, but it is not ...

  1. Describe lan aware version needed....

    Anyone have a copy the lan aware version of Describe? It was
    after version 5.03..... iirc, it was version 5.05.

    I purchased version5.03 w/book years ago; it included a cd with
    versions for OS2 & Win3.1x/95/NT, but it is not lan aware.

    Thanks to anyone who can help (and anyone who wasted his/her time
    reading this..... :-)

    webbie

  2. Re: Describe lan aware version needed....

    I have 5.0.6 for you. How do you want it delivered?

    lin Baden

    In <455932cf_2@nntp2.nac.net>, WebRat writes:

    >Anyone have a copy the lan aware version of Describe? It was
    >after version 5.03..... iirc, it was version 5.05.
    >
    >I purchased version5.03 w/book years ago; it included a cd with
    >versions for OS2 & Win3.1x/95/NT, but it is not lan aware.
    >
    >Thanks to anyone who can help (and anyone who wasted his/her time
    >reading this..... :-)
    >
    >webbie

    Let Ignorance and Intolerance Rule!

    Baden Kudrenecky
    baden@baden.nu
    http://baden.nu/

  3. Re: Describe lan aware version needed....

    WebRat wrote:

    > Anyone have a copy the lan aware version of Describe? It was
    > after version 5.03..... iirc, it was version 5.05.

    http://www.os2site.com/sw/apps/wp/descb505.zip

    5.06 is also there:

    http://www.os2site.com/sw/apps/wp/descb506.zip

    I don't know about the "lan awareness" of either version

    Piersante

+ Reply to Thread