Backagain 2000 AutoLoader MOdule - OS2

This is a discussion on Backagain 2000 AutoLoader MOdule - OS2 ; Does anyone have a copy of the BackAgain2000 Server v4.1 Autoloader support module that they would like to part with? I recently acquired a Compaq TSL-10000 Autoloader and would like to take advantage of the device with my existing BackAgain2000 ...

  1. Backagain 2000 AutoLoader MOdule

    Does anyone have a copy of the BackAgain2000 Server v4.1 Autoloader support
    module that they would like to part with?

    I recently acquired a Compaq TSL-10000 Autoloader and would like to take
    advantage of the device with my existing BackAgain2000 Server.

    TIA

    Eric Erickson
    Elvish Software Foundry, Inc. - Internet: drowelf@vnetAntiSpam.net

    Are you going to Warpstock 2006?
    It will be at Holiday Inn Select Hotel, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
    October 12 - 15, 2006
    http://www.warpstock.org

  2. Re: Backagain 2000 AutoLoader MOdule

    On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 03:48:41 UTC, "Eric Erickson"
    wrote:

    > Does anyone have a copy of the BackAgain2000 Server v4.1 Autoloader support
    > module that they would like to part with?
    >
    > I recently acquired a Compaq TSL-10000 Autoloader and would like to take
    > advantage of the device with my existing BackAgain2000 Server.
    >
    > TIA

    The pack-rat has about one of everything. Send me an email.

    --
    Chuck McKinnis
    mckinnis@sandia.net

+ Reply to Thread