Don Hills: New Zealand's Newest Identity Thief - OS2

This is a discussion on Don Hills: New Zealand's Newest Identity Thief - OS2 ; Don Hills using the stolen identities of The eCS Guy or The OS/2 Guy wrote: > > Ask your lawyer again. It's not identity theft, Yes, talk with your provider who has finally responded to my bevy of complaints. Must ...

  1. Don Hills: New Zealand's Newest Identity Thief

    Don Hills using the stolen identities of The eCS Guy or The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Ask your lawyer again. It's not identity theft,

    Yes, talk with your provider who has finally responded to my bevy of
    complaints.
    Must be because several government agencies there now have you in their
    radar. Even those who chose to turn their heads will have your name, IP
    address and other private information on file and that may cause a new look
    at you and your Internet activities.

    It's criminal, immoral and unethical to disguise yourself and post as
    someone
    else in an attempt to harm them, their reputation, or their public
    standing. That's
    the legal standing.

    You're the worst kind of criminal and the one the media talks about
    constantly. I'm hoping to put a spotlight on you and really slap some
    embarrassment into that head of yours. I'll keep your illegal and
    deplorable act in every subject line I can get to until it becomes
    so annoying your own supporters will turn their backs on you.

    The eCS Guyİ

  2. Re: Don Hills: New Zealand's Newest Identity Thief

    I see "Dr." Don that you are off your meds again.

    Donny, what *you* are doing is libelous.

    What *he* is doing is none of your damn business. You cannot claim
    "copyright" over one word, even if you made it up. You didn't.
    And you don't own the copyright in it anyway.
    And especially not in New Zealand I would bet.
    And you don't own the trademark rights anywhere.

    So shut your ****ing mouth and stop being an idiot.

    Well at least try to stop being an asshole.

    --

  3. Re: Don Hills: New Zealand's Newest Identity Thief

    R. Geoffrey Newbury wrote:
    > I see "Dr." Don that you are off your meds again.

    Does Don Hills play at being a Doctor?

    > Donny, what *you* are doing is libelous.

    It is also criminal and abuse according to his provider.

    > What *he* is doing is none of your damn business. You cannot claim
    > "copyright" over one word, even if you made it up. You didn't.
    > And you don't own the copyright in it anyway.
    > And especially not in New Zealand I would bet.
    > And you don't own the trademark rights anywhere.

    I have registered the moniker. Theft of an established moniker
    or handle is illegal, even in New Zealand according to your
    own government officials.

    > So shut your ****ing mouth and stop being an idiot.

    Have you checked the abuse policy with Bell Sympatico?
    The folks there frown on this kind of public profanity attack.

    > Well at least try to stop being an asshole.

    You've demonstrated that well enough here.

    The eCS Guyİ

  4. Re: Timmy Martini: the Worlds Oldesr Identity Thief

    On Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:06:03 UTC, The eCS Guyİ
    wrote:

    > R. Geoffrey Newbury wrote:

    > > I see "Dr." Timmy Martini that you are off your meds again.

    > Does Timmy Martini play at being a Doctor?

    Yes, really even as he had byed a spammer to get one as proven in the
    guest book on www.chauvet.com where the spammer say thank you to Timmy
    Martini for selling him the title of Dr fudster.

    Timmy, what *you* are doing is libelous.

    It is also criminal and abuse according to your provider.

    > > What *he* is doing is none of your damn business. You cannot claim
    > > "copyright" over one word, even if you made it up. You didn't.
    > > And you don't own the copyright in it anyway.
    > > And especially not in New Zealand I would bet.
    > > And you don't own the trademark rights anywhere.

    I have registered the moniker. Theft of an established moniker
    or handle is illegal, even in USA according to your
    own words.

    So shut your ****ing mouth and stop being an idiot.

    Have you checked the abuse policy with supernews?
    The folks there frown on this kind of public profanity attack.

    Well at least try to stop being an asshole.

    You've demonstrated that well enough here.

    The eCS Guyİ

    --
    Bye
    Dr. Timmy Martini aka Alon Chauvet.