Don Hills Admits To Identity Theft - OS2

This is a discussion on Don Hills Admits To Identity Theft - OS2 ; Don Hills using the stolen identities of The eCS Guy or The OS/2 Guy wrote: > > Ask your lawyer again. It's not identity theft, Yes, talk with your provider who has finally responded to my bevy of complaints. Must ...

  1. Don Hills Admits To Identity Theft

    Don Hills using the stolen identities of The eCS Guy or The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Ask your lawyer again. It's not identity theft,

    Yes, talk with your provider who has finally responded to my bevy of
    complaints.
    Must be because several government agencies there now have you in their
    radar. Even those who chose to turn their heads will have your name, IP
    address and other private information on file and that may cause a new look
    at you and your Internet activities.

    It's criminal, immoral and unethical to disguise yourself and post as
    someone
    else in an attempt to harm them, their reputation, or their public
    standing. That's
    the legal standing.

    You're the worst kind of criminal and the one the media talks about
    constantly. I'm hoping to put a spotlight on you and really slap some
    embarrassment into that head of yours. I'll keep your illegal and
    deplorable act in every subject line I can get to until it becomes
    so annoying your own supporters will turn their backs on you.

    The eCS Guyİ

  2. Don Hills' Provider Says "Let us take action"

    The eCS Guy or The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > In article <11riheqjpgc2r91@news.supernews.com>,
    > =?ISO-8859-1?Q?The_eCS_Guy=A9?= wrote:
    >
    >>Yes, talk with your provider who has finally responded to my bevy of
    >>complaints.

    > Nope, nothing from my provider. I didn't expect there to be. And as you can
    > see, I'm still here. If you had in fact made a bevy of complaints, and
    > received a response, it would been along the lines of of "Go away and sort
    > it out yourself."

    Ahhh ... but there will be. I am to forward all continued abuse and theft
    of my moniker posted publicly by you, including full headers according
    to your provider. The case is building and eventually you'll be cut off.

    The eCS Guyİ

  3. Don Hills Established Identity Thief

    William R. Walsh wrote:
    > Hi!
    >
    >>Let's look at this annoyance. You're flooding this group with posts

    > falsely
    >
    >>accusing me of being an identity thief.

    > Someone ought to steal his identity and show him what *real* identity theft
    > is. (Now that's just a joke and an "editorial comment"...don't anyone go
    > blowing it out of proportion or doing anything irrational.)
    >
    > William

    How stupid of you William to post your criminal thoughts publicly.

    It's like standing up in a theater and daring those seated to yell
    out fire - but don't hold you responsible if someone does just
    that and causes destruction, harm and or death.

    If/when it happens I hope the aggrieved holds you responsible
    for instigating the crime.

    The eCS Guyİ

  4. Re: Don Hills' Provider Says "Let us take action"

    The phony eCS Guy or The phony OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Remember, "The eCS Guy" is not *your* exclusive "moniker".

    I think we all know differently "Don". "The eCS Guy" has established
    himself well enough to be able to put a claim to the title. Use of it
    by others is outright fraud. But you know that. You've been frauding
    us all for quite sometime.

    Don Hills

  5. Re: Don Hills' Provider Says "Let us take action"

    Don Hills wrote:
    > In article <1136697121.224832.201690@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups. com>,
    > the fake "Don Hills" wrote:
    >
    >>I think we all know differently "Don". "The eCS Guy" has established
    >>himself well enough to be able to put a claim to the title. Use of it
    >>by others is outright fraud. But you know that. You've been frauding
    >>us all for quite sometime.

    > Nope. Other people have been using "the eCS Guy" nom-de-plume long enough
    > and often enough to have as good a claim to it. You can't claim it, anyway.
    > It's not an email ID, and it's not copyrightable or registerable.
    >
    > Prepare to be arrested. There's now a federal law that makes it a criminal
    > offence to post messages that do not disclose your true identity and are
    > annoying to another person. I declare myself annoyed by your impersonation
    > of me, and there is no true identity in your post or headers.
    >
    > http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-anno...3-6022491.html
    >
    > "Last Thursday, President Bush signed into law a prohibition on posting
    > annoying Web messages or sending annoying e-mail messages without disclosing
    > your true identity."
    >
    > I suggest you read the full article, very carefully.

    How much more prepared do you want these people to be? Come on, bring
    on the handcuffs!

    What a pompous and annoying ass you are!