Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip? - OS2 ; Peter Brown wrote: > Hi Stan > > Stan Goodman wrote: > > I haven't seen any reference to the fact, but the NG > > comp.os.os2.moderated seems again to have gone quiescent (well...belly > > up). Either nobody writes ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

  1. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    Peter Brown wrote:
    > Hi Stan
    >
    > Stan Goodman wrote:
    > > I haven't seen any reference to the fact, but the NG
    > > comp.os.os2.moderated seems again to have gone quiescent (well...belly
    > > up). Either nobody writes to it, or messages to it are being stowed in
    > > the circular file. I'm assuming that this time it's final, and that it
    > > would now be reasonable to unsubscribe permanently.
    > >

    > Pointless using that ng as my posts never got there.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Pete

    If I recall correctly Dr. Martin ("The OS/2 Guy") still has control
    over the moderated newsgroup and moderates it to his liking.

    The eCS Guy©

  2. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    The eCS Guy© schrieb:
    > Peter Brown wrote:
    >
    >>Hi Stan
    >>
    >>Stan Goodman wrote:
    >>
    >>>I haven't seen any reference to the fact, but the NG
    >>>comp.os.os2.moderated seems again to have gone quiescent (well...belly
    >>>up). Either nobody writes to it, or messages to it are being stowed in
    >>>the circular file. I'm assuming that this time it's final, and that it
    >>>would now be reasonable to unsubscribe permanently.
    >>>

    >>Pointless using that ng as my posts never got there.
    >>
    >>Regards
    >>
    >>Pete

    > If I recall correctly Dr. Martin ("The OS/2 Guy") still has control
    > over the moderated newsgroup and moderates it to his liking.

    That is not true.

    Kind regards,
    Herwig

  3. Re: [FUD4] c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 11:24:49 UTC, Herwig Bauernfeind
    wrote:

    ->
    -> > If I recall correctly Dr. Martin, DW *("The OS/2 Guy") still has control
    -> > over the moderated newsgroup and moderates it to his liking.
    -> >
    -> > *DW- doctor of Whackology, a professional nutcase.
    ->
    -> That is not true.
    ->

    Herwig,

    Read the header. It's the psycho-troll lying about himself. That is
    really pathetic. The posting IP: 66.81.67.216 is an o1.com address.
    That is the same ISP the screwball has used in the past to spread his
    lies. See my post where I identified this previously -
    http://www.ryxi.com/os-2/61-411-re-f...f-looney-larry
    -read.shtml And it's the same ISP the cretin used to post a fake
    challenge to the creation of the comp.os.os2.ecomstation (See
    http://groups.google.com/group/news....read/5c0b65413
    c7a47ff/bca8f14d99729553#bca8f14d99729553 where larry pretends to be
    John S. Hudson and Liam Kennedy)

    He is truly mentally disturbed with these endless years of attacks on
    the OS/2 community. I guess excrement like him doesn't even take
    Christmas off from spreading his garbage.

    Mark

    --
    From the eComStation of Mark Dodel

    http://www.os2voice.org
    Warpstock 2005, Hershey, PA, Oct 6-9, 2005 - http://www.warpstock.org

  4. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    Mark Dodel wrote:
    > On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 11:24:49 UTC, Herwig Bauernfeind
    > wrote:
    >
    > ->
    > -> > If I recall correctly Dr. Martin, DW *("The OS/2 Guy") still has control
    > -> > over the moderated newsgroup and moderates it to his liking.
    > -> >
    > -> > *DW- doctor of Whackology, a professional nutcase.
    > ->
    > -> That is not true.
    > ->
    >
    > Herwig,
    >
    > Read the header. It's the psycho-troll lying about himself. That is
    > really pathetic. The posting IP: 66.81.67.216 is an o1.com address.
    > That is the same ISP the screwball has used in the past to spread his
    > lies. See my post where I identified this previously -
    > http://www.ryxi.com/os-2/61-411-re-f...f-looney-larry
    > -read.shtml And it's the same ISP the cretin used to post a fake
    > challenge to the creation of the comp.os.os2.ecomstation (See
    > http://groups.google.com/group/news....read/5c0b65413
    > c7a47ff/bca8f14d99729553#bca8f14d99729553 where larry pretends to be
    > John S. Hudson and Liam Kennedy)
    >
    > He is truly mentally disturbed with these endless years of attacks on
    > the OS/2 community. I guess excrement like him doesn't even take
    > Christmas off from spreading his garbage.
    >

    > Mark

    If Dr. Martin is as mentally disturbed as you claim then how did he
    ever attain a Doctorate degree? They don't just hand those out,
    you know. Dr. Martin appears to be sane to most of us except for
    a few of you who are known to be fanatical. Many of us have
    always considered you to be more than fanatical and you demonstrate
    that each time you come in here to rant against Dr. Martin.

    I believe the "o1.com" address above is little more than a gateway
    to the Northern California internet access and is utilized by thousands
    of providers, from internet cafes to SBC. I've never known Dr. Martin
    to use that gateway much less the other people you continually cite.

    I think you are angry and disgruntled because he has control over
    comp.os.os2.moderated and you had claimed earlier that he didn't.
    He is making a fool out of you (again).

    If he doesn't have control then why does no one use that newsgroup?

    The eCS Guy©

  5. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    The eCS Guy nakombinowa³(a) co¶ takiego:
    > If Dr. Martin is as mentally disturbed as you claim then how did he>ever
    > attain a Doctorate degree? They don't just hand those out,
    > you know. Dr. Martin appears to be sane to most of us except for
    > a few of you who are known to be fanatical. Many of us have
    > always considered you to be more than fanatical and you demonstrate
    > that each time you come in here to rant against Dr. Martin.

    Shut up and go away :-P
    Don't discuss with him Mark, this is useless.

    --

    _| _ o o |_ Dominik Chmaj :: gg:919564
    (_| (_) (\/) | (\) | |\ http://www.dominik.chmaj.net

  6. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    Ninik wrote:
    > The eCS Guy� nakombinował(a) coś takiego:
    >
    >>If Dr. Martin is as mentally disturbed as you claim then how did he>ever
    >>attain a Doctorate degree? They don't just hand those out,
    >>you know. Dr. Martin appears to be sane to most of us except for
    >>a few of you who are known to be fanatical. Many of us have
    >>always considered you to be more than fanatical and you demonstrate
    >>that each time you come in here to rant against Dr. Martin.

    > Shut up and go away :-P
    > Don't discuss with him Mark, this is useless.

    I agree Ninik. Mark should shut up and go away. He is too
    fanatical with his rantings. Whatever he says is useless
    because we know he is a fanatic.

    Thank you for agreeing with me. You see Mark, others do
    believe you are mentally disturbed, not Dr. Martin

    The eCS Guy©

  7. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    The eCS Guy nakombinowa³(a) co¶ takiego:
    > I agree Ninik. Mark should shut up and go away.

    You should, that's too hard to understand?
    what a idiot. Mark don't mine him, just use filter as I should. And I will
    so mr. Timmy Bin Martin - don't reply.

    --

    _| _ o o |_ Dominik Chmaj :: gg:919564
    (_| (_) (\/) | (\) | |\ http://www.dominik.chmaj.net

  8. Re:[FUD4] c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 23:17:58 UTC, "Ninik"
    wrote:

    -> The eCS Guy nakombinowa(a) co takiego:
    -> > I agree Ninik. Mark should shut up and go away.
    ->
    -> You should, that's too hard to understand?
    -> what a idiot. Mark don't mine him, just use filter as I should. And I will
    -> so mr. Timmy Bin Martin - don't reply.
    ->

    don't worry about it. I don't have to respond to his ludicrous
    nonsense. Everyone here knows what a lying sack of crap he is. I was
    just pointing out that larry is the nutball calling himself ecsguy.
    He is severely mentally ill and the more he is ignored the better for
    everyone.

    If you really must respond to the psycho-troll please add the [FUD4]
    tag so others who find his presence obscene can filter it out. Also
    don't quote his nonsense unless you absolutely have to. For more on
    this bozo see http://www.mr2ice.com/TMFaq/

    Mark

    --
    From the eComStation of Mark Dodel

    http://www.os2voice.org
    Warpstock 2005, Hershey, PA, Oct 6-9, 2005 - http://www.warpstock.org

  9. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 17:10:44 UTC, The eCS Guy
    wrote:

    > If Dr. Martin is as mentally disturbed as you claim then how did he
    > ever attain a Doctorate degree? They don't just hand those out,
    > you know.

    A quick google search found places that offer Doctorates in 7 days
    based on "Life Experience" for only $599.

    I bet that more research can find an even better deal.

    And there hasn't been any evidence that the Doctor has even gone to
    THIS much effort.

  10. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    Kevin K wrote:
    > On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 17:10:44 UTC, The eCS Guy
    > wrote:
    >

    >>If Dr. Martin is as mentally disturbed as you claim then how did he
    >>ever attain a Doctorate degree? They don't just hand those out,
    >>you know.

    > A quick google search found places that offer Doctorates in 7 days
    > based on "Life Experience" for only $599.
    >
    > I bet that more research can find an even better deal.
    >
    > And there hasn't been any evidence that the Doctor has even gone to
    > THIS much effort.

    8 years of college. Mississippi U and Stanford. Easy to check
    the alumni records.

    But that would be too much trouble, wouldn't it Kev ... ?

    The eCS Guy©

  11. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    --
    Under which of his aliases?

    Tim Martin?

    Larry Chauves?

    OS/2 Guy.

    ECS Guy?

    This is the first message I've seen that mentioned an University.

  12. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    Don Hills wrote:
    > In article <11r9gc06cnmi9ca@news.supernews.com>,
    > =?windows-1252?Q?The_eCS_Guy=A9?= wrote:
    >
    >>Do you mean "The eCS Guy©" that is me? There was another
    >>poster using my handle but I copyrighted it (at Dr. Martin's
    >>suggestion) and can now sue him for doing so.

    > And we laugh at you again.
    >
    > You can't copyright a name, that's well established in law.
    > You can register it as a trademark. You can't trademark common names, hence
    > you'll see trademarks like "Ezi-Kut" instead of Easy-Cut". Google will find
    > you many opinions on this, but one particularly relevant one is by Brad
    > Templeton (if you don't know the name, you should) at:
    >
    > http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html
    >
    > "Copyright is not lost because you don't defend it; that's a concept from
    > trademark law. The ownership of names is also from trademark law, so don't
    > say somebody has a name copyrighted."

    If you think I can't do it Don then by all means cop it and begin
    posting as me. CLEAR Net New Zealand will take appropriate
    action.

    The eCS Guy©

  13. Don Hills: No Credibility resorts to Identity Theft

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > In article <11rafqkg8mvusa0@news.supernews.com>,
    > =?ISO-8859-1?Q?The_eCS_Guy=A9?= wrote:
    >
    >>If you think I can't do it Don then by all means cop it and begin
    >>posting as me. CLEAR Net New Zealand will take appropriate
    >>action.

    > They won't take any action. I don't have a CLEAR Net account.
    >
    > If I were to post with intent to deceive, by copying your full address and
    > by munging the headers to make it appear as if it were from you, then you
    > might have grounds for complaint. If I simply call myself "The OS/2 Guy" or
    > "The eCS Guy", but the message is clearly not from you, there's no case.
    > That was my point - you can't copyright a name. Otherwise I'd be able to
    > sue everyone else out there using the name of "Don".

    More importantly people know you will forge the headers and steal
    the moniker of another just to be an asshole.

    That's worth much more than anything else you do in these newsgroups.
    Leans to a lack credibility and personal ethic. You've now demonstrated
    you have neither one.

    Thanks.

    The eCS Guy©

  14. Google Reports Don Hills as Identity Thief

    The eCS Guy© wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> In article <11rafqkg8mvusa0@news.supernews.com>,
    >> =?ISO-8859-1?Q?The_eCS_Guy=A9?= wrote:
    >>
    >>> If you think I can't do it Don then by all means cop it and begin
    >>> posting as me. CLEAR Net New Zealand will take appropriate
    >>> action.

    >> They won't take any action. I don't have a CLEAR Net account.
    >>
    >> If I were to post with intent to deceive, by copying your full address
    >> and
    >> by munging the headers to make it appear as if it were from you, then you
    >> might have grounds for complaint. If I simply call myself "The OS/2
    >> Guy" or
    >> "The eCS Guy", but the message is clearly not from you, there's no case.
    >> That was my point - you can't copyright a name. Otherwise I'd be able to
    >> sue everyone else out there using the name of "Don".

    > More importantly people know you will forge the headers and steal
    > the moniker of another just to be an asshole.
    >
    > That's worth much more than anything else you do in these newsgroups.
    > Leans to a lack credibility and personal ethic. You've now demonstrated
    > you have neither one.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > The eCS Guy©

    That's what I like about Google's ability to expose the truth about
    the thieves and scam artists of our time. Type in a name and
    the subject line tells you everything you need to know about
    the person.

    Google reports Don Hills as having no credibility because he
    is an identity thief.

    Great stuff. Especially when an employer or irritated relative
    uses Google to look you up.

    The eCS Guy©

  15. Don Hills Identity Thief

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > In article <11rcfc6k8u6hr63@news.supernews.com>,
    > =?ISO-8859-1?Q?The_eCS_Guy=A9?= wrote:
    > |
    > |More importantly people know you will forge the headers and steal
    > |the moniker of another just to be an asshole.
    >
    > Ah, but I didn't say I'd forge your headers. Meanwhile, Google shows you
    > stole the "eCS Guy" moniker (off Larry Chauvet), so you can't preach.
    > The rest of your post is thus null and void.

    I'm "The eCS Guy©" not "eCS Guy".

    You are an identity thief. I'll make sure everyone knows it and your
    crime is lodged in history for future readers to learn about. Here's
    hoping your next "potential: boss does a Google check on you
    and realizes he'd be hiring an identity thief.

    Comes down to a lack of credibility, Bill. You have no credibility
    and your personal reputation now stinks.

    The eCS Guy©

  16. Re: Don Hills Identity Thief

    The eCS Guy© wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> In article <11rcfc6k8u6hr63@news.supernews.com>,
    >> =?ISO-8859-1?Q?The_eCS_Guy=A9?= wrote:
    >> |
    >> |More importantly people know you will forge the headers and steal
    >> |the moniker of another just to be an asshole.
    >>
    >> Ah, but I didn't say I'd forge your headers. Meanwhile, Google shows you
    >> stole the "eCS Guy" moniker (off Larry Chauvet), so you can't preach.
    >> The rest of your post is thus null and void.

    > I'm "The eCS Guy©" not "eCS Guy".
    >
    > You are an identity thief. I'll make sure everyone knows it and your
    > crime is lodged in history for future readers to learn about. Here's
    > hoping your next "potential: boss does a Google check on you
    > and realizes he'd be hiring an identity thief.
    >
    > Comes down to a lack of credibility, Bill. You have no credibility
    > and your personal reputation now stinks.
    >
    > The eCS Guy©

    Who is "Bill"? Have you stolen someone's identity?

    Stuart

  17. Re: Don Hills: No Credibility resorts to Identity Theft

    Bob Martin wrote:
    > in 221658 20051231 081253 =?ISO-8859-1?Q?The_eCS_Guy=A9?= wrote:
    >
    >>The eCS Guy wrote:

    >>>They won't take any action. I don't have a CLEAR Net account.
    >>>
    >>>If I were to post with intent to deceive, by copying your full address and
    >>>by munging the headers to make it appear as if it were from you, then you
    >>>might have grounds for complaint. If I simply call myself "The OS/2 Guy" or
    >>>"The eCS Guy", but the message is clearly not from you, there's no case.
    >>>That was my point - you can't copyright a name. Otherwise I'd be able to
    >>>sue everyone else out there using the name of "Don".

    >>More importantly people know you will forge the headers and steal
    >>the moniker of another just to be an asshole.
    >>
    >>That's worth much more than anything else you do in these newsgroups.
    >>Leans to a lack credibility and personal ethic. You've now demonstrated
    >>you have neither one.

    > Don Hills is worth ten of you ...

    You don't even know me but you do know that Don Hills is
    an identity thief and so does everyone else.

    The eCS Guy©

  18. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    You became disappointed?

    Think how WE feel!

  19. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    >> Why give it up? When I obtained it I was all excited about eCS. Then
    >> I got eCS and I wasn't so excited. Eventually I become disappointed.
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy©
    >>

    > that is so lame an excuse.
    >
    > and you're fighting with someone who is aping your alias.....

    Oh stop it Dilbert. That isn't lame at all. He obtained his email
    address,
    gave it out to all his friends, acquaintences and business associates,
    tooted the horn of eCS then realized it was a piece of junk. Now
    you're
    telling him keeping that email address is lame. That's bull****.

    It's "lame" because he no longer supports eCS and that hurts eCS
    and those who use it. That's why you don't like him using it.

    This *is* America where an individual is entitled to express his own
    opinion despite those who hate to hear that opinion.

    We should give him a round of applause for *not* giving up that
    email address and for working to protect his email identity.

  20. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    © The OS/2 Guy © wrote:

    >>>Why give it up? When I obtained it I was all excited about eCS. Then
    >>>I got eCS and I wasn't so excited. Eventually I become disappointed.
    >>>
    >>>The eCS Guy©
    >>>

    >>that is so lame an excuse.
    >>
    >>and you're fighting with someone who is aping your alias.....
    >>

    >Oh stop it Dilbert. That isn't lame at all. He obtained his email
    >address,
    >gave it out to all his friends, acquaintences and business associates,
    >tooted the horn of eCS then realized it was a piece of junk. Now
    >you're
    >telling him keeping that email address is lame. That's bull****.
    >
    >It's "lame" because he no longer supports eCS and that hurts eCS
    >and those who use it. That's why you don't like him using it.
    >
    >This *is* America where an individual is entitled to express his own
    >opinion despite those who hate to hear that opinion.
    >
    >We should give him a round of applause for *not* giving up that
    >email address and for working to protect his email identity.
    >
    >--
    >Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    >Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    >email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

    yes it is lame! its called false advertising, at best very misleading
    and dishonest.

    with a name like ecs guy and ecs guy© going tit fer tat in the message
    headers crying fowl over a name of a product that both persons detest
    over. this looks really bad.

    the email matter is a bit different, ecs guy© may be on thin legal
    ground where it concerns trademark infringement issues.

    Point here, if they both hate the product, but shouldn't call themselves
    ecs guy period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast