Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip? - OS2 ; Colin Campbell wrote: > You became disappointed? > > Think how WE feel! Ripped off? It is understandable. The eCS Guy©...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    Colin Campbell wrote:
    > You became disappointed?
    >
    > Think how WE feel!

    Ripped off? It is understandable.

    The eCS Guy©

  2. Re: Don Hills Identity Thief

    On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 14:00:30 -0500, The eCS Guy©
    wrote:

    > I'll make sure everyone knows it and your
    >crime is lodged in history for future readers to learn about.

    Do you perhaps mean "logged"?

    gwh

  3. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    On 31 Dec 2005 18:34:39 -0800, "© The OS/2 Guy ©"
    wrote:

    >>> Why give it up? When I obtained it I was all excited about eCS. Then
    >>> I got eCS and I wasn't so excited. Eventually I become disappointed.
    >>>
    >>> The eCS Guy©
    >>>

    >> that is so lame an excuse.
    >>
    >> and you're fighting with someone who is aping your alias.....

    >Oh stop it Dilbert. That isn't lame at all. He obtained his email
    >address,
    >gave it out to all his friends

    In other words, he gave it to nobody.

    gwh

  4. Don Hills Identified As Identity Thief

    Don Hills wrote:
    > In article ,
    > Dilbert Firestorm wrote:
    >
    >>the email matter is a bit different, ecs guy© may be on thin legal
    >>ground where it concerns trademark infringement issues.

    > Now that's a point, eCS is a registered trademark.

    The point is theft, identifying the thief and and making that theft and
    the thief public.

    In this case Don Hill is the thief. His theft is well documented
    and he has been and will continue to be identified publicly
    as an identity thief.

  5. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:24:28 UTC, The eCS Guy
    wrote:

    > Kevin K wrote:
    > > On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 17:10:44 UTC, The eCS Guy
    > > wrote:
    > >

    > >>If Dr. Martin is as mentally disturbed as you claim then how did he
    > >>ever attain a Doctorate degree? They don't just hand those out,
    > >>you know.

    > > A quick google search found places that offer Doctorates in 7 days
    > > based on "Life Experience" for only $599.
    > >
    > > I bet that more research can find an even better deal.
    > >
    > > And there hasn't been any evidence that the Doctor has even gone to
    > > THIS much effort.

    > 8 years of college. Mississippi U and Stanford. Easy to check
    > the alumni records.
    >
    > But that would be too much trouble, wouldn't it Kev ... ?
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    Especially since both Stanford and Mississippi require an account to
    search their lists.

    Why didn't you just go ahead and claim MIT while you were at it?

    Or, a solid link to a specific entry, if possible?

  6. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    G. Wayne Hines wrote:

    >>>that is so lame an excuse.
    >>>
    >>>and you're fighting with someone who is aping your alias.....

    >>Oh stop it Dilbert. That isn't lame at all. He obtained his email
    >>address,
    >>gave it out to all his friends

    > In other words, he gave it to nobody.

    Obviously it's true what they say - you _do_ have a pea-sized brain.

  7. Re: c.o.o.moderated -- rip?

    Dilbert Firestorm wrote:

    >>> that is so lame an excuse.
    >>>
    >>> and you're fighting with someone who is aping your alias.....
    >>>

    >> Oh stop it Dilbert. That isn't lame at all. He obtained his email
    >> address,
    >> gave it out to all his friends, acquaintences and business associates,
    >> tooted the horn of eCS then realized it was a piece of junk. Now
    >> you're
    >> telling him keeping that email address is lame. That's bull****.
    >>
    >> It's "lame" because he no longer supports eCS and that hurts eCS
    >> and those who use it. That's why you don't like him using it.
    >>
    >> This *is* America where an individual is entitled to express his own
    >> opinion despite those who hate to hear that opinion.
    >>
    >> We should give him a round of applause for *not* giving up that
    >> email address and for working to protect his email identity.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    >> Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    >> email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com
    >>

    > yes it is lame! its called false advertising, at best very misleading
    > and dishonest.

    False advertising? Are you lame? Is scanb31 misleading and dishonest?

    It's an email address for Godssakes, Dilbert. The man *is a registered
    user of eCS ... he paid for eCS ... he found it to be a poor product
    and he is entitled to his opinion whether you or anyone else likes it.

    For those who like the product (eCS) I'm quite sure they dislike seeing
    those who don't like it say so but that is certainly their right to do
    so.

    What is lame here is someone using the email address of "scanb31"
    complaining about someone else's email address.

    > with a name like ecs guy and ecs guy© going tit fer tat in the message
    > headers crying fowl over a name of a product that both persons detest
    > over. this looks really bad.

    Looks bad for whom or what? It doesn't make "The eCS Guy©" look bad
    for defending his ownership of the email address and moniker.

    Your concern here isn't the theft of another's moniker, it's the effect
    of another stating his opinion about a particular product - a product
    you obviously have invested in and the fear of being made a fool for
    doing so.

    > the email matter is a bit different, ecs guy© may be on thin legal
    > ground where it concerns trademark infringement issues.

    You can certainly knock your lights out trying to defend your position
    in a court of law but I guarantee you Dilbert, you'll not only lose but
    a countersuit by The eCS Guy© for defamation and theft of copyright as
    well as all court costs associated with such will certainly bring you
    to your knees.

    Go ahead and challenge him legally. Hire a lawyer today and let's see
    how far you get.

    > Point here, if they both hate the product, but shouldn't call themselves
    > ecs guy period.

    LOL! Now you're just being stupid. "The eCS Guy©" has every right to
    use that moniker just as the email owners of "I_Hate_Microsoft" and
    "CocaColaSmells" have to use those monikers. There is NO SUCH PRODUCT
    as "The eCS Guy". For all we know the "eCS" in "The eCS Guy©" could
    stand for "Every Cunt Sucks".

    Get a grip. Not everyone likes what you like - and that's ok. In fact
    "that's a good thing" because it allows for diversity in a world of
    fanatical conservative zealots who believe the world should be run
    their way and anyone who refuses to do so should be murdered
    or imprisoned.

    Move to one of the Arab countries if you can't accept the laws of
    democracy.

  8. It's True: Don Hills is a thief

    The eCS Guy or The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > In article <1136154654.824258.84310@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>,
    > "=?iso-8859-1?B?qSBUaGUgT1MvMiBHdXkgqQ==?=" wrote:
    >
    >>... a countersuit by The eCS Guy© for ... theft of copyright ...

    > You're as ignorant of the law as "the eCS Guy" is. "The eCS Guy" can't sue
    > for theft of copyright. You (or anyone) can't copyright the "The eCS Guy"
    > name. Or "The OS/2 Guy", for that matter.
    >
    >>Go ahead and challenge him legally. Hire a lawyer today and let's see
    >>how far you get.

    > Yes, you do that. Ask your lawyer about copyrighting a name. With you as a
    > client, I imagine he could do with a good laugh now and then.

    Copyright be damned. We're talking identity theft here and you are the
    thief. Would you not be "up in arms" if placed in the similar
    situation?

    I think the best thing the real eCS Guy can do is continue to expose
    you publicly as the thief you are. Put it in the newsgroup histories
    to be called up day after day, week after week, and year after year and
    it will destroy any "good" Don Hills may have ever done or attempt to
    do. Your crime will live on through your children and your children's
    children.

    May it ride atop every subject line response he makes to your postings
    whether or not the content is related to your crime of identity theft.
    I hope he dogs you for years to come.

  9. It's True: Don Hills is a thief