Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support - OS2 ; Chuck McKinnis wrote: > If you had looked at it, you would realize that only the date has > changed, not the code. Well, lessee ... OS/2 World is announcing it. OS/2 News & Rumors is announcing it. OS/2 BBS ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 126

  1. Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    Chuck McKinnis wrote:
    > If you had looked at it, you would realize that only the date has
    > changed, not the code.

    Well, lessee ... OS/2 World is announcing it. OS/2 News & Rumors is
    announcing it. OS/2 BBS is announcing it. Perhaps you should alert
    them too.

    And while you're here Chuck, why not explain a few things to us all
    regarding eCS?

    For instance, why does eCS take three times as long to boot up when
    compared with Warp 4.52? Why on earth does eCS require a 128-digit
    registration code be supplied each and every time a user needs to
    adjust or setup a hard disk prior to installation? Why do eCS
    communications run slower than Warp 4.52? Why was the stop watch
    removed from the eCenter? Why was the File Finder removed from the
    eCenter? Why was the date removed from the eCenter? Why is there no
    "small icon" option for use in eCS? Why won't vio windows remain as
    placed? Why doesn't migration work? Why is the eCS Luser *forced* to
    perform a new install?

    BIG QUESTION and an IMPORTANT QUESTION: why does eCS (v1.2r)
    continually freeze without warning forcing a reboot along with another
    ten minute wait for eCS to boot up?

    Why does XWorkplace remove/replace the eCenter? Why won't eCS use the
    same alternate monitor settings as Warp 4.52 (in other words, why is an
    eCS Luser forced to repoint eCS to use an alternate monitor each time
    it is booted - unlike Warp 4.52 which remembers to use the alternate
    monitor)?

    Why is eCS so damn ugly? Why doesn't the eCS installation program
    offer the option of installing eCS ALONGSIDE a Microsoft operating
    system for dual booting?

    Why does Warp 4.52 run better and with more stability than eCS v1.2r?

    All of the above complaints have been posted publicly by eCS Lusers in
    various eCS forums and all have been (pretty much) ignored.

    Now won't you take the time to respond to them since you have enough
    time to whine about a re-released OS/2 file from IBM?

    Thanks, we're all waiting to hear your responses.

  2. Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    © The OS/2 Guy © wrote:

    > Well, lessee ... OS/2 World is announcing it. OS/2 News & Rumors is
    > announcing it. OS/2 BBS is announcing it.

    I assume at least one of those last two is me. I have *not* announced
    it yet, since it was released after my last update.

    Perhaps Chuck was referring to the Java 1.3.1 update as not having
    really changed - anyone care to verify that (I don't feel like
    downloading a large package that I'm not going to use)?

  3. Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    Steve ..

    Steve Wendt wrote:

    > © The OS/2 Guy © wrote:
    >
    >> Well, lessee ... OS/2 World is announcing it. OS/2 News & Rumors is
    >> announcing it. OS/2 BBS is announcing it.

    > I assume at least one of those last two is me. I have *not* announced
    > it yet, since it was released after my last update.
    >
    > Perhaps Chuck was referring to the Java 1.3.1 update as not having
    > really changed - anyone care to verify that (I don't feel like
    > downloading a large package that I'm not going to use)?

    I could be very wrong, but MOZ 1.7.13 newsgroup operations with Java
    enabled and using this latest refresh, as opposed to the SR8 release
    seem faster as to handling the updates when you plonk the news server
    for them. There is a small number of bytes different between the SR8
    and SR9 release in total archive size. I've got a number of boxes in
    test with both the IBM J131 and Innotek java. There have been no
    problems seen in upgrading here. And this 'feeling' extends across all
    the test suite so far .. The effect seems the same in the IBM latest
    IWB as well.

    FWIW ..

    --

    --> Sleep well; OS2's still awake!

    Mike Luther

  4. Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    Steve Wendt wrote:
    > © The OS/2 Guy © wrote:
    >
    > > Well, lessee ... OS/2 World is announcing it. OS/2 News & Rumors is
    > > announcing it. OS/2 BBS is announcing it.

    > I assume at least one of those last two is me. I have *not* announced
    > it yet,

    Let's hope you don't make the same mistake Chuck has that you applaud
    IBM on their continued support of OS/2. A nod to David T. Johnson for
    verifying the update would also be appropriate.

    > Perhaps Chuck was referring to the Java 1.3.1 update as not having
    > really changed - anyone care to verify that (I don't feel like
    > downloading a large package that I'm not going to use)?

    There is no reason to think it hasn't been improved.

    What's Chuck's response shows us all is how petty the eCS inner circle
    have really become. Marty (Amadeo) claimed the updates were already
    available on the eCS website. Chuck's response also verifies the
    updates are not available on the eCS website because it would have to
    be Chuck, the volunteer, who would be required to test and work the
    updates into the eCS product via the Maintenance Tool.

    You'll note Marty has never come back to prove his claim. And Chuck
    has gone "mum" over the bevy of public complaints against eCS v1.2R
    posted by eCS Lusers themselves.

    So let me caution those who have been led to believe through a lot of
    phony hype how great eCS v1.2 Refresh is.

    It isn't great at all. It isn't even good. It is barely useable. If
    you use OS/2 today, especially if you use Warp 4.52 or Warp 4 FP15 or
    FP16, then you would be foolish to invest in eCS v1.2 at any level.
    Primarily because eCS v1.2 is less of a product then OS/2 Warp 4.52 is
    in so many ways it isn't even funny.

    What Serenity is doing is 'dummying down' OS/2 Warp 4.52. St. John has
    attempted to "steal" OS/2 Warp 4.52 from IBM by rebranding it as
    eComStation and avoiding at every crossroad the mere mention of OS/2.
    In his quest to make the IBM product his own, St. John has worked
    diligently to remove important well-established OS/2 costmetic and
    useful features from OS/2. The first attempt was to remove the
    WarpCenter tho without it, or something to replace it, his eCS Lusers
    would have no easy way of navigating around his product. So he copied
    another progammer's product (Xcenter) and added a scaled down buggy
    ripoff. The "eCenter" has no File Finder button, no StopWatch and Date
    program or Information button, is bulkier in size compared to the
    WarpCenter. Here's a kicker ...

    eCS doesn't come with XWorkplace or ODPro. There is a reason for this.
    Serenity doesn't want eCS Lusers to use either product. Serenity
    couldn't get approval from Stardock to use ODPro. They avoid
    discussing XWorkplace, even downplay it's installation into eCS. The
    reason is XWorkplace actually replaces the eCenter when installed into
    eCS. Serenity claims the advantage of eCenter over WarpCenter is the
    ability to 'add widgets' (little utility programs). What they don't
    tell you is the disadvantage and loss of the WarpCenter.

    Here's the nice thing about Warp 4.52 and the WarpCenter. You can
    install XWorplace and have both the WarpCenter AND the XCenter and all
    the little widgets you want.

    The removal of the WarpCenter is one of the missed features of the OS/2
    operating system because of its stability and usefulness. Serenity has
    continued on removing OS/2 historical features and replaced them with
    nothing of value. Now this WarpCenter will mean nothing to someone who
    has never used OS/2 but unfortunately for Serenity, 99% of their six
    customers are former OS/2 users. And all five of those eCS Lusers have
    complained loudly and repeatedly over the loss of the WarpCenter and
    its replacement, the eCenter.

    But that's not the only complaint. With OS/2 Warp 4.52 the OS/2 user
    has the option of using "mini" icons on their desktop and througout
    their system. Mini icons are half the size of normal icons (20x20
    pixels versus 40x40 pixels). Mini icons lose no clarity in display and
    save an enormous amount of screen space. eCS has no option to use Mini
    icons. The eCS Luser is stuck, at any offered screen resolution, using
    the larger icons.

    So what, you say? Well, now we have two important features the OS/2
    user has that the eCS Luser doesn't have. Does it make much of a
    difference? If you're an OS/2 user used to these advantages then
    absolutely. You sit there with your eCS desktop wondering why the hell
    those icons take up so damn much space and you have to have a lot more
    of them on your desktop because you no longer have a 'file finder',
    stop watch or date display which requires you to plant a PMSeek icon
    and a big old desktop calendar that requires you to reboot your system
    everyday if you want to change the dates. Forget about a stopwatch
    feature. That's gone with eCS. Replaced with something much more
    important: a freaking WORLD CLOCK so you can check the time in Russia
    and China instantly. Of course, with OS/2 Warp 4.52 you can download
    the very same World Clock and install it but it is one of those useless
    utility programs that few if any OS/2 user has ever actually benefitted
    from.

    These are just two of the missing features you'll find with eCS and two
    very important reasons why any *real* OS/2 user would never want to
    give up his wonderful OS/2 Warp 4.52 operating system. Every eCS Luser
    reading this knows it is the truth - they are either too embarassed to
    admit it publicly or too self-centered to believe The Boob has picked
    their pockets.

    Read my future posts on "what you lose when you become an eCS Luser"
    for even more important OS/2 feature losses.

    The eCS salesmen are going to tell you whatever you want to hear and
    avoid telling you what you need and deserve to hear about their
    product. If you use OS/2 Warp 4.52 or 4.51 today then you have the
    best of the best and my advice to you is this: you won't get anything
    of value with eCS but you will be losing much value by giving up your
    *real* OS/2 operating system.

    --
    Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy©

  5. Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    © The OS2 Guy © wrote:

    > Let's hope you don't make the same mistake Chuck has that you applaud
    > IBM on their continued support of OS/2.

    I haven't seen such comments from Chuck, but I certainly haven't made
    that mistake; I'm well aware of what is happening at IBM.

    >> Perhaps Chuck was referring to the Java 1.3.1 update as not having
    >> really changed - anyone care to verify that

    > There is no reason to think it hasn't been improved.

    It does look like the last release was "Service Release 8," so I guess
    it has changed.

    > Marty (Amadeo) claimed the updates were already
    > available on the eCS website.

    I believe he said that about the new Java updates. I just checked, and
    they do seem to be there. The new idedasd is not, though...

    > updates are not available on the eCS website because it would have to
    > be Chuck, the volunteer, who would be required to test and work the
    > updates into the eCS product via the Maintenance Tool.

    .... because of this fact, I suppose.

    > he copied another progammer's product (Xcenter) and added a scaled down buggy
    > ripoff. The "eCenter" has no File Finder button, no StopWatch and Date
    > program or Information button,

    It wasn't copied, it was made by the same author, and still comes from
    the same codebase. There's plenty of widgets available for it:
    http://xcenter.os2usr.org/

    > Read my future posts on "what you lose when you become an eCS Luser"
    > for even more important OS/2 feature losses.

    I'm sure we will all find it very amus... err... informative.

  6. Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    Mike Luther wrote:

    > I could be very wrong, but MOZ 1.7.13 newsgroup operations with Java
    > enabled and using this latest refresh, as opposed to the SR8 release
    > seem faster as to handling the updates when you plonk the news server

    So, updating Java makes stuff that never uses Java faster? ;-)

  7. Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    Jeff/Ron/Larry/Sally/Susan/Meng/whoever wrote:
    > What's Chuck's response shows us all is how petty the eCS inner circle
    > have really become. Marty (Amadeo) claimed the updates were already
    > available on the eCS website. Chuck's response also verifies the
    > updates are not available on the eCS website because it would have to
    > be Chuck, the volunteer, who would be required to test and work the
    > updates into the eCS product via the Maintenance Tool.
    >
    > You'll note Marty has never come back to prove his claim.

    http://mamodeo.dyndns.org/here_retard.png

  8. Re: [FUD4] IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 11:47:28 UTC, Steve Wendt
    wrote:

    > > Read my future posts on "what you lose when you become an eCS Luser"
    > > for even more important OS/2 feature losses.

    > I'm sure we will all find it very amus... err... informative.

    That should be interesting. OS/2, itself, is scheuled to die a
    horrible death, at the hands of it's creator, in the foreseeable
    future. ECS would seem to be the reincarnation, and the hope for a new
    life.

    I may just have to turn Tim back on, to see how he tries to lie his
    way out of that one...

    If you don't know what this is all about, please see:

    http://tmfaq.servehttp.com/

    --
    From the eComStation 1.2 of Doug Bissett
    doug dot bissett at attglobal dot net

  9. Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    That Steve ..

    Steve Wendt wrote:

    > Mike Luther wrote:
    >
    >> I could be very wrong, but MOZ 1.7.13 newsgroup operations with Java
    >> enabled and using this latest refresh, as opposed to the SR8 release
    >> seem faster as to handling the updates when you plonk the news server

    > So, updating Java makes stuff that never uses Java faster? ;-)

    May depend on how it uses whatever thread and whatever orchestration
    with the CPU even though, grin, it isn't even 'being used', right? DOS
    VDM's don't do much of anything whith those competitive CPU slices, but
    without TAME or the like, even a wonderful OS/2 application can go
    berserk at certain times, including .. the decision write the .INI files
    and on and on. I note in the Polarbar formum, it's reported that Pbar
    is alledged to now be working fine with this SR9. Wince.

    --

    --> Sleep well; OS2's still awake!

    Mike Luther

  10. Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 19:53:37 UTC, "© The OS/2 Guy "
    wrote:

    : eCS has no future without OS/2 source code and you know
    : it Doogie.

    So what's happend to your claims that any OS/2 inclusion in eCS was
    incidental and due to be swapped for something else? You're beinga
    bit inconsistent, aren't you?

    Ian
    --

  11. Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    Congratulations on making my "twit" filter list.

    --
    Chuck McKinnis
    mckinnis@sandia.net

  12. Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    Marty wrote:
    > Jeff/Ron/Larry/Sally/Susan/Meng/whoever wrote:
    >
    >> What's Chuck's response shows us all is how petty the eCS inner circle
    >> have really become. Marty (Amadeo) claimed the updates were already
    >> available on the eCS website. Chuck's response also verifies the
    >> updates are not available on the eCS website because it would have to
    >> be Chuck, the volunteer, who would be required to test and work the
    >> updates into the eCS product via the Maintenance Tool.
    >>
    >> You'll note Marty has never come back to prove his claim.

    > http://mamodeo.dyndns.org/here_retard.png

    Dr. Martin is right. His report on the removal of features and the
    problems with the refresh of eComStation v1.2 is ignored.
    I believe it when he says the reports are ignored because
    eComStation users don't want to admit them publicly.

    He also said that if you or Chuck did respond it would be
    a personal attack and you've shown us all that. We don't
    have to visit the web site to see the picture, your title
    is enough to tell us how small-minded you are.

    The eCS Guy©

  13. Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    Chuck McKinnis wrote:

    > Congratulations on making my "twit" filter list.

    LOL! You better fix that damn "twit" filter Chuck. You've
    claimed many times that I'm in it.

    People say you're the guy behind the bastardization of
    the OEM version of OS/2 found in eComStation.

  14. Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    Ian Johnston wrote:
    > On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 19:53:37 UTC, "© The OS/2 Guy "
    > wrote:
    >
    > : eCS has no future without OS/2 source code and you know
    > : it Doogie.
    >
    > So what's happend to your claims that any OS/2 inclusion in eCS was
    > incidental and due to be swapped for something else? You're beinga
    > bit inconsistent, aren't you?

    Incidental? I never made such a claim. That's a lie you made up. The
    inclusion of an OEM version of OS/2 in eCS was well calculated. It was
    the only available and naive computer using community whose pockets
    could be picked quickly. Serenity has proven that.

    Now tell us all Ian - how is eCS going to expand and grow if Serenity
    has absolutely no access to the OS/2 source code?

    Go ahead, explain that to all of us here and tell us how Serenity will
    somehow quite mysteriously enhance, improve and extend the the OEM OS/2
    operating system without being able to touch it's source?

    You're pretty stupid, aren't you Ian? You are so stupid that you don't
    realize Serenity has already 'dumbed-down' their OEM version of OS/2 by
    removing OS/2 logos, features and programs. Where's your OS/2
    WarpCenter Ian? And the stopwatch and date program that is available
    to all *real* OS/2 users but not to the stupid eCS Luser? How come
    your damn desktop is clogged up with big old ugly looking icons so
    large that ten of them hide your desktop background? Where's the File
    Finder now that you no longer have a real OS/2 WarpCenter?

    But wait Ian - how come eCS freezes 'on a whim'? How come eCS takes
    three times as long as OS/2 Warp 4.52 to boot up?

    Here's another Ian - how come you poor eCS Lusers have to manually
    insert a 128-digit registration code over and over when you want to set
    up and partition a hard disk prior to eCS installation?

    And Ian, how come you're so called fancy dancy installation program
    still appears in a silly looking VIO window instead of a nice GUI
    promised by LoonyToon Cheung some six years ago.

    Oh yeah, where the hell is WiseMachine/WiseManager? I've looked and
    looked throughout eCS v1.2R and if it's there, it's so damn well hidden
    that nobody who has ever received the product can find it. Maybe you
    can...

    What a dork you are, Ian.

    --
    Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy©

  15. [FUD4] Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 05:31:14 UTC, "© The OS/2 Guy "
    wrote:

    : You're pretty stupid, aren't you Ian?

    On the contrary.

    : You are so stupid that you don't
    : realize Serenity has already 'dumbed-down' their OEM version of OS/2 by
    : removing OS/2 logos, features and programs.

    That would be ignorance, nor stupidity. Confusing the two can be
    either.

    : Where's your OS/2
    : WarpCenter Ian? And the stopwatch and date program that is available
    : to all *real* OS/2 users but not to the stupid eCS Luser?

    Why should I care?

    : How come
    : your damn desktop is clogged up with big old ugly looking icons so
    : large that ten of them hide your desktop background?

    There are twenty six icons on my desktop as I speak, covering a minute
    proportion of my desktop. Do you perhaps still have a 640 * 480 VGA
    monitor?

    :
    : But wait Ian - how come eCS freezes 'on a whim'? How come eCS takes
    : three times as long as OS/2 Warp 4.52 to boot up?

    I cannot help your setup problems. Sorry.

    : Here's another Ian - how come you poor eCS Lusers have to manually
    : insert a 128-digit registration code over and over when you want to set
    : up and partition a hard disk prior to eCS installation?

    Or grab it off a disk?

    : And Ian, how come you're so called fancy dancy installation program
    : still appears in a silly looking VIO window instead of a nice GUI
    : promised by LoonyToon Cheung some six years ago.

    Why should I care what sort of window it's in?

    : Oh yeah, where the hell is WiseMachine/WiseManager?

    I don't care
    :
    : What a dork you are, Ian.

    Tum te tum

    Ian

  16. Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 05:20:25 UTC, "© The OS2 Guy ©"
    wrote:

    : People say you're the guy behind the bastardization of
    : the OEM version of OS/2 found in eComStation.

    I am delighted to see that you finally accept that eCS contains OS/2.
    Shall we all move on now?

    Ian
    --

  17. Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    Ian Johnston wrote:

    >On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 05:20:25 UTC, Larry Chauvet >
    >wrote:
    >
    >: People say you're the guy behind the bastardization of
    >: the OEM version of OS/2 found in eComStation.
    >
    >I am delighted to see that you finally accept that eCS contains OS/2.
    >Shall we all move on now?
    >
    >Ian

    Now that IBM is about to "move on", I think it's long past time that we
    all "moved on" from trying to convince Larry that eCS is, in fact, OS/2!

    The eCS Guy

  18. Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    Ian Johnston wrote:
    > On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 05:20:25 UTC, "© The OS2 Guy ©"
    > wrote:
    >
    > : People say you're the guy behind the bastardization of
    > : the OEM version of OS/2 found in eComStation.
    >
    > I am delighted to see that you finally accept that eCS contains OS/2.
    > Shall we all move on now?
    >
    > Ian

    I don't think he says that Ian. He clearly says "OEM version of OS/2"
    not "OS/2". It's like buying a generic brand verses the original
    brand. The generic brand is never quite as good, and often much
    less, than the original brand.

    The eCS Guy©

  19. Re: [FUD4] Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    Ian Johnston wrote:
    > On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 05:31:14 UTC, "© The OS/2 Guy "
    > wrote:
    >
    > : You're pretty stupid, aren't you Ian?
    >
    > On the contrary.

    See what I mean?

    > : You are so stupid that you don't
    > : realize Serenity has already 'dumbed-down' their OEM version of OS/2 by
    > : removing OS/2 logos, features and programs.
    >
    > That would be ignorance, nor stupidity. Confusing the two can be
    > either.
    >
    > : Where's your OS/2
    > : WarpCenter Ian? And the stopwatch and date program that is available
    > : to all *real* OS/2 users but not to the stupid eCS Luser?
    >
    > Why should I care?

    Yeah, what do you care that Serenity is ripping off their customers.
    You got what you wanted, huh?

    > : How come
    > : your damn desktop is clogged up with big old ugly looking icons so
    > : large that ten of them hide your desktop background?
    >
    > There are twenty six icons on my desktop as I speak, covering a minute
    > proportion of my desktop. Do you perhaps still have a 640 * 480 VGA
    > monitor?

    All 26 of 'em, huh Ian? How do you even see your desktop?

    > : Where's the File
    > : Finder now that you no longer have a real OS/2 WarpCenter?

    Note, Ian makes no response. He didn't even know it was gone
    along with the StopWatch, the OS/2 Info button, the Kill App program,
    and the daily date display.

    Ian is stupid.

    > :
    > : But wait Ian - how come eCS freezes 'on a whim'? How come eCS takes
    > : three times as long as OS/2 Warp 4.52 to boot up?
    >
    > I cannot help your setup problems. Sorry.

    I'll agree with you here. *Any* set up of eCS causes system freezes on
    a whiml AND takes three times as long to boot up as OS/2 does.

    You got a winner there, Ian!

    > : Here's another Ian - how come you poor eCS Lusers have to manually
    > : insert a 128-digit registration code over and over when you want to set
    > : up and partition a hard disk prior to eCS installation?
    >
    > Or grab it off a disk?

    Lessee ... no floppy to grab it from - what CENTURY do you live in,
    Ian?

    > : And Ian, how come you're so called fancy dancy installation program
    > : still appears in a silly looking VIO window instead of a nice GUI
    > : promised by LoonyToon Cheung some six years ago.
    >
    > Why should I care what sort of window it's in?

    Yeah, what do you care that Serenity is ripping off their customers.
    You got what you wanted, huh?

    > : Oh yeah, where the hell is WiseMachine/WiseManager?
    >
    > I don't care

    Yeah, what do you care that Serenity is ripping off their customers.
    You got what you wanted, huh?
    > :
    > : What a dork you are, Ian.
    >
    > Tum te tum

    See what I mean?

  20. Re: IBM Releases Updated OS/2 Enhanced IDE Support

    Ian Johnston wrote:
    > On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 05:20:25 UTC, "© The OS2 Guy ©"
    > wrote:
    >
    > : People say you're the guy behind the bastardization of
    > : the OEM version of OS/2 found in eComStation.
    >
    > I am delighted to see that you finally accept that eCS contains OS/2.
    > Shall we all move on now?

    You *do* have a reading comprehenson problem, Ian. There is
    a BIG difference between a *real* OS/2 operating system and
    an OEM version of OS/2. An OS/2 OS is gold. An OEM version
    of OS/2 is fool's gold.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast