OS/2 Connect on Yahoo Thread on eComStation Demo - OS2

This is a discussion on OS/2 Connect on Yahoo Thread on eComStation Demo - OS2 ; Jeroen Besse aka The Fake eCS Guy wrote: > Jeroen Besse wrote: > >> Bob St.John wrote: >> >>> Whoa .. from all this sputtering .. such an emotional response .. >>> seems to have touched a nerve. But I ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: OS/2 Connect on Yahoo Thread on eComStation Demo

  1. Re: Bob Wins: Jeroen Besse Loses! Again.

    Jeroen Besse aka The Fake eCS Guy wrote:
    > Jeroen Besse wrote:
    >
    >> Bob St.John wrote:
    >>
    >>> Whoa .. from all this sputtering .. such an emotional response ..
    >>> seems to have touched a nerve. But I can appreciate that you have a
    >>> challenge in keeping all your pseudonyms and tales in order. No one
    >>> expects you to keep it straight.

    >>
    >> I win Boob. You did as I predicted and as is your patten: to sputter,
    >> dodge, weave, dance, cough, punt and lie.

    >
    > Yes Jeroen, that's *exactly* what you did. You lose.


    Poor Jeroen. He can't deal with anyone getting attention other
    then himself. You're a born loser.

    The eCS Guy

  2. FUD4 Re: Boob Punts OS2Guy!

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Bob St.John wrote:
    >
    >> Whoa .. from all this sputtering .. such an emotional response ..
    >> seems to have touched a nerve. But I can appreciate that you have a
    >> challenge in keeping all your pseudonyms and tales in order. No one
    >> expects you to keep it straight.

    >
    >
    > I win Boob. You did as I predicted and as is your patten: to sputter,
    > dodge, weave, dance, cough, punt and lie. You failed to provide
    > any evidence to back up your false claim: that I paid for all the eCS
    > registered releases you sent me.


    Nope. You said the stuff is registered in your name ... but .. which
    name would that be? It isn't "Tim Martin" .. so it must be one of your
    other names.
    >
    > You haven't got one receipt, one account, one iota of documentation
    > or evidence to back up your facetious and ridiculous claim.
    >
    > I look forward to "Beta 5" of the upcoming refresh as well as the
    > last and final release of eCS.


    Not final, simply the "latest release".

    Thanks for playing.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  3. Re: Boob Punts: OS2Guy Wins!

    Bob St.John wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:


    >> I win Boob. You did as I predicted and as is your patten: to sputter,
    >> dodge, weave, dance, cough, punt and lie. You failed to provide
    >> any evidence to back up your false claim: that I paid for all the eCS
    >> registered releases you sent me.

    >
    > Nope. You said the stuff is registered in your name ... but .. which
    > name would that be? It isn't "Tim Martin" .. so it must be one of your
    > other names.


    You publicly claimed I paid for eCS. I challenged you to provide the
    proof of
    your claim. Now you dodge and weave claiming I didn't buy it. Which is it,
    did I buy it or didn't I?

    Every eCS release I have received has come directly from your
    distributor with your compliments. Access to ecomstation.com was
    provided by your distributor who issued the User ID and the Password.

    Now come up with the evidence that I purchased eCS or admit
    here and now that you have no such evidence nor could you
    produce any such evidence. So far you have failed to do that
    and have, instead, tried to switch the subject, change the topic,
    punt in another direction to distract.

    >> You haven't got one receipt, one account, one iota of documentation
    >> or evidence to back up your facetious and ridiculous claim.
    >>
    >> I look forward to "Beta 5" of the upcoming refresh as well as the
    >> last and final release of eCS.

    >
    > Not final, simply the "latest release".


    Nope, it's the final and last release and you know it. You just
    won't tell them - but I will.

    --
    Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  4. FUD 4 Re: Bob Punts OS2Guy, Again!

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    >
    > You publicly claimed I paid for eCS.


    Right. Prove you didn't. You claimed your copy is registered in your
    name. What name would that be? It isn't Tim Martin. So .. tell us more
    about your registration and who you think you are.

    You're a joke. Once again ... you made a fool of yourself. More to the
    point, you have reached the point of diminishing returns. You are
    superfluous. For going to six years you have whined about eComStation ..
    but here it is .. still attracting users, going strong, still adding
    features and functions and providing value to users.

    Your list of failures is legion. Time for you to move on ... actually,
    you reached that point years ago. Don't bother rustling around the sock
    drawer any longer. No one cares.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems Intenrational

  5. Re: Bob Punts: OS2Guy Wins!

    Bob St.John wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>
    >> You publicly claimed I paid for eCS.

    >
    > Right. Prove you didn't. You claimed your copy is registered in your
    > name. What name would that be? It isn't Tim Martin. So .. tell us more
    > about your registration and who you think you are.


    You publicly claimed I paid for eCS. Provide the proof. You can't
    punt around it, work to change the subject, whine it isn't Tim Martin,
    or complain about my registration.

    You're the joke here and you continue to make a fool out of yourself.
    So much so that few people have any faith in your facetious eCS
    claims. You serve no purpose to the OS/2 community. For the
    last six years you have claimed eCS is the 'wonder' product
    and it has hovered in the **** pile. You're afraid to peddle it
    to the world of Windows or Linux users because they will laugh
    in your face and run you out of town. You haven't attracted a
    new user since lying to the old user that eCS was the future
    of OS/2. You can't pay your business taxes, you are forced
    to sell eCS out of the United States, you haven't added one
    new function to OS/2 and eCS still has no value whatsoever.

    You've lied so often with claims about "WiseMachine", promised
    delivery dates that fall 11 months short for v1.1 and have passed
    the June 2005 promise for v1.2, claims that only you would be able
    to sell OS/2 after 1/1/01, that only you could offer JFS, on and on
    and on. Hell every respectable business partner you've had and
    even the non respectable one (Cheung) have walked out on you
    from Indelible Blue/Prism Data, Q-Systems and this last SVista
    partner who will no compete directly against SVista with his own
    product - that it just isn't funny anymore. It's a downright dirty
    crime.

    Nobody likes you. Nobody believes your eCS claims. Your
    eCS customers are abandoning you faster then you can con
    any new ones.

    And now when you publicly claim I paid for my eCS releases
    and I challenge you to prove the claim. You run, you hide, you
    flap, chicken dance, mojo backwards, blow smoke out your
    ass, and twiddle your nubs every which way but loose to avoid
    admitting you have no such record, receipt or account that points
    to me.

    You lost you freaking idiot. You lost long ago and you just
    can't admit it or face the truth.

    --
    Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  6. FUD4 Re: Bob Punts OS2Guy!

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > You lost you freaking idiot. You lost long ago and you just
    > can't admit it or face the truth.


    LOL ... you seem mighty upset. I lost? I guess that's proof that you
    think you are in some sort of game. No one will play with you anymore?
    Too much of a spoil sport, I guess.

    The truth is you claimed that you have a copy registered in your name.
    But there is no "Tim Martin" .. you never contradict this. So .. which
    of your names are you using? Just who are you today?

    No one believes anything you say. You have turned yourself into a
    pitiful joke.

    No .. go play nicely with someone else. In addition to your other
    faults, you have become a bore.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  7. Re: Bob Punts: Loses to OS2Guy!

    Bob St.John wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >
    >> You lost you freaking idiot. You lost long ago and you just
    >> can't admit it or face the truth.

    >
    >
    > LOL ... you seem mighty upset. I lost?


    Yeah, you lost. You can't come up with any evidence
    to your original claim.

    The *only* person here that is upset is you. You can't
    stop posting, you can't face the reality of your loss and
    your humiliation.

    I'm laughing with every dramatic post you make!
    --
    Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  8. FUD4 Re: Bob Punts OS2Guy!

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Bob St.John wrote:
    >
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>> You lost you freaking idiot. You lost long ago and you just
    >>> can't admit it or face the truth.

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> LOL ... you seem mighty upset. I lost?

    >
    >
    > Yeah, you lost. You can't come up with any evidence
    > to your original claim.


    You can't come up with the name on the product registration. But it's
    registered in "your name" ... not "Tim Martin". You are a hoot. Go away
    and stop making a fool out of .. never mind. Too late.

    As much fun as this has been .. I must cut you off, now. But in closing,
    I also must point out that I have never seen you bottomed out.

    You simply have nothing to contribute. You are dismissed.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems

  9. Re: OS/2 Connect on Yahoo Thread on eComStation Demo

    Jeroen Besse aka Identity Thief wrote:
    > Jeroen Besse aka Identity Thief wrote:
    >>
    >> Indeed. Jeroen Besse does more to promote OS/2 than he will ever
    >> realize! :-)
    >>
    >> Jeroen Besse


    Wow. Right on schedule, here comes Jeroen, still lamely trying to
    impersonate me and blaming others. He can't even forge his headers
    to mimic mine. Too bad Jeroen, you made a fool out of yourself ... again.


    The eCS Guy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2