Re: [mod] Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: [mod] Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation - OS2 ; Jason Bowen wrote: > I can prove you lied. Now prove you are a moderator. LOL. You can't prove squat. Now post my schedule or get off the pot, chump. > Jason Bowen *has been* disciplined as a result of ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 141 to 144 of 144

  1. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    Jason Bowen wrote:
    > I can prove you lied. Now prove you are a moderator. LOL.

    You can't prove squat. Now post my schedule or get off the pot, chump.

    > Jason Bowen *has been* disciplined as a result of any complaints
    > that were sent to abuse@colorado.edu

    Thank God Colorado.edu dumped you.

  2. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Jason Bowen wrote:
    >
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    >>> Never. I reply to everything, you know that.
    >>>
    >>> It drives you NUTS!
    >>>

    >> Also you haven't replied to this
    >>
    >> Sure... tell me about Warp City hosting on their Linux server.... LOL.
    >> Tell me about ipv4 octets with values over 256. Tell me about trying
    >> to claim you were running Warp City on multiple servers when all you
    >> were doing was using .ht files and when I called you on it you
    >> screamed about how I gave away how people secure their servers. Tell
    >> me about not being able to use chmod and exposing your log files which
    >> showed that you were lying about your users. I can grasp plenty, you
    >> only grasp yourself.
    >>
    >> Or how about this
    >>
    >> Sure... since they are emailed to you provide proof. Also, in the
    >> last 24 hours, my post got through. You do realize you are claiming
    >> that the moderated group has more traffic than the rest of the OS/2
    >> newsgroups, a highly unlikely proposition. Why would people continue
    >> to post if you were blocking? I think the answer lies in the fact
    >> that you are a liar. Why didn't you write back to CU on that email
    >> you were copied on with me? Punk.

    > Got your goat, huh. Poor red-butted Jason. Why would I reply to
    > any of that? You made it all up!

    You said you reply to it all. I didn't make up anything. You claimed
    that 22 posts to the moderated group were blocked by you but in that
    time frame there weren't even 22 posts to C.O.O.A. You were the one
    putting in addresses like 400.500.600.300 in your logs.

    > Now what is my schedule, chump?

    You've used that with a couple of your suck puppets. Like Jim
    Littlefield from newscene. Did it sting to lose that account? Prove
    you have any bit of crediblity and post proof of your real name. You
    could do it with a blacked out license or anything else that wouldn't
    have to give away your location. Too much of a loser I see :-)

    >> ****ing loser.

    > My my ... I really did piss you off! LOL!

    LOL, no you are a ****ing loser. I wouldn't laugh about it. One thing
    that morons like you and Eddie need to realize, I'm never in a huff when
    posting here.

  3. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Jason Bowen wrote:
    >
    >> I can prove you lied. Now prove you are a moderator. LOL.

    > You can't prove squat. Now post my schedule or get off the pot, chump.

    I already did prove you lied. There is no schedule to post.

    LOL, you are so tough. You didn't have the spine to reply to them. Go
    ahead and post the real words you received. :-)

  4. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Jason Bowen wrote:
    >
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    >>> Never. I reply to everything, you know that.
    >>>
    >>> It drives you NUTS!
    >>>

    >> LOL, tell me about replying to this->
    >>
    >> Jason Bowen *has been* disciplined as a result of any complaints
    >> that were sent to abuse@colorado.edu

    > Thank you. The rest of your bullpucky is forged but the
    > above is quite clear and explains why you are no longer
    > allowed at Colorado.edu.
    >
    > You red-butted chump.

    Go ahead and prove it then instead of editing my post. Chump. How is
    it going littlefield. Wouldn't it really be cool if you could really
    hide your sock puppets?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8