Re: [mod] Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: [mod] Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation - OS2 ; The OS/2 Guy wrote: > Jason Bowen wrote: > >> The eCS Guy wrote: >> >>> Jason Bowen wrote: >>> >>>> The OS/2 Guy wrote: >>>> >>>>> The eCS Guy wrote: >>>>> >>>>>> Jason Bowen wrote: ...

  1. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Jason Bowen wrote:
    >
    >> The eCS Guy wrote:

    >>> I think Dr. Martin wins this one. If you continually post, all posts
    >>> will
    >>> have to be OS/2 related.
    >>>
    >>> The eCS Guy

    >> I win, he claimed he was blocking in the last 24 hours, my post went
    >> through.

    > Naw, you lose, again. I never claimed I was blocking posts 24/7. I can
    > only do it when I'm "on duty" which is a large proportion of the time.
    > Take a look at moderated today. No posts. Nada. None. Zilch. This
    > is because the postings have never made it into the moderator's bin,
    > were deleted from the moderator's bin, or no one posted to the
    > moderator's bin.
    >
    > No matter what the answer, I win. That's got to drive you nuts.

    Doesn't drive me nuts, you've never once proven your claims. You're
    just a liar, plain and simple. You're an anonymous huckster that has no
    life and props himself up falsely.

  2. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    Jason Bowen wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> Jason Bowen wrote:

    >>> Oh I'm sure I did. Mine just happened to be one that slipped through.

    >> Maybe. It wasn't off-topic and OS/2 related. Those tend to "slip
    >> through".
    >>

    > Can you read? He said my posts won't get through. In the time frame he
    > claimed to be moderating, I posted and it went through.

    He said your posts won't get through when he is on duty. He gave
    no timeframe.

    >>> Me thinks he got sloppy and didn't check when making his claim. LOL.

    >> Or maybe you got lucky and missed his shift.

    > LOL, my what a sycophant you are.

    Then post his shift and verify it is his shift.

    >>> There are no shifts, the moderation system is set up to email the
    >>> moderator(s). It does't look at what time it is and say I'll send to
    >>> this person or that one.

    >> We know there are four coordinators according to the Master
    >> Moderator's List. Sounds like shift work to me.

    > What it sounds like to you is irrelevant. What is really happening is
    > relevant.

    It sounds like he has embarassed you and you can't deal with it.

    The eCS Guy

  3. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    Jason Bowen wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >> There are two reasons why his post(s) will appear. 1. If they are
    >> OS/2 relevant enough to be of interest, and (2) he should post
    >> during my absence. If it is the latter then the other moderators
    >> would delete any flames or attacks but they too would let through
    >> an OS/2 relevant posting.
    >>

    > I posted when you claimed to be moderating. Punk.

    You still haven't identified his moderating shift. Post it.

    >> Jason doesn't use OS/2 at all. He posts purely out of personal
    >> animosity toward OS/2 users and from a lack of self-confidence
    >> at his lack of ability to actually use OS/2.

    > LOL, this reeks of over justification for your behavior. You lack so
    > much self-confidence that you make up a fake doctorate, and fake
    > positions and fake supporters.

    The only faker here seems to be you. Why don't you use OS/2?

    The eCS Guy

  4. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    Jason Bowen wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> Jason Bowen wrote:

    >>> I win, he claimed he was blocking in the last 24 hours, my post went
    >>> through.

    >> Naw, you lose, again. I never claimed I was blocking posts 24/7. I can
    >> only do it when I'm "on duty" which is a large proportion of the time.
    >> Take a look at moderated today. No posts. Nada. None. Zilch. This
    >> is because the postings have never made it into the moderator's bin,
    >> were deleted from the moderator's bin, or no one posted to the
    >> moderator's bin.
    >>
    >> No matter what the answer, I win. That's got to drive you nuts.
    >>

    > Doesn't drive me nuts, you've never once proven your claims. You're
    > just a liar, plain and simple. You're an anonymous huckster that has no
    > life and props himself up falsely.

    Your continued ponitifcation proves you wrong.

    The eCS Guy

  5. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Jason Bowen wrote:
    >
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    >>> Naw, you lose, again. I never claimed I was blocking posts 24/7. I can
    >>> only do it when I'm "on duty" which is a large proportion of the time.
    >>> Take a look at moderated today. No posts. Nada. None. Zilch. This
    >>> is because the postings have never made it into the moderator's bin,
    >>> were deleted from the moderator's bin, or no one posted to the
    >>> moderator's bin.
    >>>
    >>> No matter what the answer, I win. That's got to drive you nuts.
    >>>

    >> Doesn't drive me nuts, you've never once proven your claims. You're
    >> just a liar, plain and simple. You're an anonymous huckster that has
    >> no life and props himself up falsely.

    > Your continued ponitifcation proves you wrong.
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    With every post he proves I drive him nuts. I LOVE that!!! :-)

  6. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Jason Bowen wrote:
    >
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>

    >>> There are two reasons why his post(s) will appear. 1. If they are
    >>> OS/2 relevant enough to be of interest, and (2) he should post
    >>> during my absence. If it is the latter then the other moderators
    >>> would delete any flames or attacks but they too would let through
    >>> an OS/2 relevant posting.
    >>>

    >> I posted when you claimed to be moderating. Punk.

    > You still haven't identified his moderating shift. Post it.

    He doesn't know what my shift is. He just knows that if I
    am on duty his posts won't go through. It's already happened
    about fifteen times. I keep deleting his silly no-nothing
    messages.

    >>> Jason doesn't use OS/2 at all. He posts purely out of personal
    >>> animosity toward OS/2 users and from a lack of self-confidence
    >>> at his lack of ability to actually use OS/2.

    >> LOL, this reeks of over justification for your behavior. You lack so
    >> much self-confidence that you make up a fake doctorate, and fake
    >> positions and fake supporters.

    > The only faker here seems to be you. Why don't you use OS/2?
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    Jason spent four very long years at Colorado.edu and was eventually
    forced to give it up. No degree, no nothing and his parents had to
    pay the bill.

    You can understand why he goes berserk when I mention my
    own 8 years of college and the end result of a Doctorate.

  7. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Jason Bowen wrote:
    >
    >> The eCS Guy wrote:

    >>> Maybe. It wasn't off-topic and OS/2 related. Those tend to "slip
    >>> through".
    >>>

    >> Can you read? He said my posts won't get through. In the time frame
    >> he claimed to be moderating, I posted and it went through.

    > He said your posts won't get through when he is on duty. He gave
    > no timeframe.

    Yes he did. My post was the ONLY one that went through in a time frame
    he claimed. What do you think the odds on that happening are?

    >>> Or maybe you got lucky and missed his shift.

    >> LOL, my what a sycophant you are.

    > Then post his shift and verify it is his shift.

    He's the one making the claims, he has to provide the proof. Let me
    guess, you believe in guilty until proven innocent?

    >>> We know there are four coordinators according to the Master
    >>> Moderator's List. Sounds like shift work to me.

    >> What it sounds like to you is irrelevant. What is really happening is
    >> relevant.

    > It sounds like he has embarassed you and you can't deal with it.

    Sounds like somebody needs to learn to read and analyze.

    > The eCS Guy

  8. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Jason Bowen wrote:
    >
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>

    >>> There are two reasons why his post(s) will appear. 1. If they are
    >>> OS/2 relevant enough to be of interest, and (2) he should post
    >>> during my absence. If it is the latter then the other moderators
    >>> would delete any flames or attacks but they too would let through
    >>> an OS/2 relevant posting.
    >>>

    >> I posted when you claimed to be moderating. Punk.

    > You still haven't identified his moderating shift. Post it.

    Guilty till proven innocent. The burden in on the person posting as Tim.

    >>> Jason doesn't use OS/2 at all. He posts purely out of personal
    >>> animosity toward OS/2 users and from a lack of self-confidence
    >>> at his lack of ability to actually use OS/2.

    >> LOL, this reeks of over justification for your behavior. You lack so
    >> much self-confidence that you make up a fake doctorate, and fake
    >> positions and fake supporters.

    > The only faker here seems to be you. Why don't you use OS/2?

    Hmmm geez the same reasoning skills. I don't use OS/2 anymore because
    it doesn't suit me. I read OS/2 news and newgroups because it interests
    me. I can respond to public posts because it is my right. Post with
    your real name, be able to provide for the verfication of it.

    > The eCS Guy

  9. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    The eCS Guy wrote:

    >> Doesn't drive me nuts, you've never once proven your claims. You're
    >> just a liar, plain and simple. You're an anonymous huckster that has
    >> no life and props himself up falsely.

    > Your continued ponitifcation proves you wrong.

    Yeah, says the sock puppet. Do you whipe your chin off when you are
    done pleasuring him?

    > The eCS Guy

  10. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> Jason Bowen wrote:

    >>> I posted when you claimed to be moderating. Punk.

    >> You still haven't identified his moderating shift. Post it.

    > He doesn't know what my shift is. He just knows that if I
    > am on duty his posts won't go through. It's already happened
    > about fifteen times. I keep deleting his silly no-nothing
    > messages.

    Yeah rightttttt. You can't even verify your real identity or the source
    of your supposed doctorate. Funny how you avoid but your sock puppet
    replies. You are tooo simple.

    >>> LOL, this reeks of over justification for your behavior. You lack so
    >>> much self-confidence that you make up a fake doctorate, and fake
    >>> positions and fake supporters.

    >> The only faker here seems to be you. Why don't you use OS/2?
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy

    > Jason spent four very long years at Colorado.edu and was eventually
    > forced to give it up. No degree, no nothing and his parents had to
    > pay the bill.
    >
    > You can understand why he goes berserk when I mention my
    > own 8 years of college and the end result of a Doctorate.

    LOL, post the letter from CU. Why do you like to lie so much? Just
    reply to me directly instead of having your sock puppet do it and then
    posting indirectly to me through your puppet.

  11. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > With every post he proves I drive him nuts. I LOVE that!!! :-)

    How many times have you tried not replying over the past few years. The
    google archives prove you wrong. Your OCD gives you away. No get back
    to running that Linux server. Need any help with basic UNIX shell
    commands? :-)

  12. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    Jason Bowen wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >> Jason Bowen wrote:

    >>> Can you read? He said my posts won't get through. In the time frame
    >>> he claimed to be moderating, I posted and it went through.

    >> He said your posts won't get through when he is on duty. He gave
    >> no timeframe.
    >>

    > Yes he did. My post was the ONLY one that went through in a time frame
    > he claimed. What do you think the odds on that happening are?

    You still haven't posted his shift schedule. What is it?

    >>> LOL, my what a sycophant you are.

    >> Then post his shift and verify it is his shift.
    >>

    > He's the one making the claims, he has to provide the proof. Let me
    > guess, you believe in guilty until proven innocent?

    You claimed he posted his shift schedule. None of us saw it.
    What is it? You made the claim, provide the proof.

    >>> What it sounds like to you is irrelevant. What is really happening
    >>> is relevant.

    >> It sounds like he has embarassed you and you can't deal with it.
    >>

    > Sounds like somebody needs to learn to read and analyze.

    Denial won't make your case.

    The eCS Guy

  13. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > Jason Bowen wrote:
    >
    >> The eCS Guy wrote:

    >>> He said your posts won't get through when he is on duty. He gave
    >>> no timeframe.
    >>>

    >> Yes he did. My post was the ONLY one that went through in a time
    >> frame he claimed. What do you think the odds on that happening are?

    > You still haven't posted his shift schedule. What is it?

    Can you answer the questions, didn't think so. Go ahead and work out
    the odds that 22 posts were caught by him and my one wasn't.

    >>> Then post his shift and verify it is his shift.
    >>>

    >> He's the one making the claims, he has to provide the proof. Let me
    >> guess, you believe in guilty until proven innocent?

    > You claimed he posted his shift schedule. None of us saw it.
    > What is it? You made the claim, provide the proof.

    No I didn't. Read much? I said I posted when he claimed that he had
    blocked 22 posts. What do you think the odds are that my posts go
    through twice when nobody elses did? The onus is still on him to
    provide verification for his claims, which he hasn't.

    >>> It sounds like he has embarassed you and you can't deal with it.
    >>>

    >> Sounds like somebody needs to learn to read and analyze.

    > Denial won't make your case.

    Denial is exactly what you are in puppet.

    > The eCS Guy

  14. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    Jason Bowen wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >> With every post he proves I drive him nuts. I LOVE that!!! :-)
    >>

    > How many times have you tried not replying over the past few years.

    Never. I reply to everything, you know that.

    It drives you NUTS!

  15. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    Jason Bowen wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >>
    >> You still haven't identified his moderating shift. Post it.
    >>

    > Guilty till proven innocent. The burden in on the person posting as Tim.

    Wrong. It was your claim you knew my schedule. Post it or shut up.
    BTW, *why* is Jason Bowen, Microsoft Luver, living in the OS/2
    newsgroups?

    Answer: He has no where else to go.

    Question: Why is Jason no longer posting out of Colorado.edu?

    Answer: Colorado.edu kicked him out.

    Go ahead Jason, whine some more and make an even bigger
    red-butted fool out of yourself.

  16. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    I can prove you lied. Now prove you are a moderator. LOL.

    Jason Bowen has not been disciplined as a result of any complaints
    that were sent to abuse@colorado.edu

    ITS Abuse
    University of Colorado at Boulder

    >> From jason@jasonbowen.org Mon Aug 15 13:37:46 2005
    >> by spot.colorado.edu (8.13.3/8.13.3/UnixOps+Hesiod+SSL) with ESMTP

    id j7FJbjtM005899
    >> for ; Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:37:45 -0600 (MDT)
    >> by mx2.colorado.edu (8.13.3/8.13.3/UnixOps+Hesiod) with ESMTP id

    j7FJbdGZ023337
    >> for ; Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:37:39 -0600

    [206.53.25.161])
    >> (authenticated bits=0)
    >> by krusty.pcisys.net (8.13.3/8.13.3) with ESMTP id j7FJbhx1001825;
    >> Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:37:44 -0600 (MDT)
    >> Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:37:44 -0600
    >> From: Jason Bowen
    >> To: abuse@colorado.edu
    >> CC: os2guy@gmail.com, os2guy@warpcity.com
    >> Subject: false claims of disciplinary action against me

    0.86.2/1022/Mon Aug 15 04:03:07 2005

    fuzz.colorado.edu

    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> The person going under the moniker "OS/2 Guy" and using the address
    >> os2guy@gmail.com and os2guy@warpcity.com(this was the address used to
    >> post a complaint in 1999) has been making public claims that I faced
    >> disciplinary action by the University of Colorado at Boulder for my
    >> posts to usenet from my former CU account. I was wondering if you

    could
    >> please clear this matter up and directly address the claim that I was
    >> disciplined as a result of any complaints to abuse@colorado.edu?
    >>
    >> Thank you for you time
    >> Jason Bowen

  17. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Jason Bowen wrote:
    >
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>

    >>> With every post he proves I drive him nuts. I LOVE that!!! :-)
    >>>

    >> How many times have you tried not replying over the past few years.

    > Never. I reply to everything, you know that.
    >
    > It drives you NUTS!

    LOL, tell me about replying to this->

    Jason Bowen has not been disciplined as a result of any complaints
    that were sent to abuse@colorado.edu

    ITS Abuse
    University of Colorado at Boulder

    >> From jason@jasonbowen.org Mon Aug 15 13:37:46 2005
    >> by spot.colorado.edu (8.13.3/8.13.3/UnixOps+Hesiod+SSL) with ESMTP

    id j7FJbjtM005899
    >> for ; Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:37:45 -0600 (MDT)
    >> by mx2.colorado.edu (8.13.3/8.13.3/UnixOps+Hesiod) with ESMTP id

    j7FJbdGZ023337
    >> for ; Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:37:39 -0600

    [206.53.25.161])
    >> (authenticated bits=0)
    >> by krusty.pcisys.net (8.13.3/8.13.3) with ESMTP id j7FJbhx1001825;
    >> Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:37:44 -0600 (MDT)
    >> Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:37:44 -0600
    >> From: Jason Bowen
    >> To: abuse@colorado.edu
    >> CC: os2guy@gmail.com, os2guy@warpcity.com
    >> Subject: false claims of disciplinary action against me

    0.86.2/1022/Mon Aug 15 04:03:07 2005

    fuzz.colorado.edu

    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> The person going under the moniker "OS/2 Guy" and using the address
    >> os2guy@gmail.com and os2guy@warpcity.com(this was the address used to
    >> post a complaint in 1999) has been making public claims that I faced
    >> disciplinary action by the University of Colorado at Boulder for my
    >> posts to usenet from my former CU account. I was wondering if you

    could
    >> please clear this matter up and directly address the claim that I was
    >> disciplined as a result of any complaints to abuse@colorado.edu?
    >>
    >> Thank you for you time
    >> Jason Bowen

  18. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Jason Bowen wrote:
    >
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>

    >>> With every post he proves I drive him nuts. I LOVE that!!! :-)
    >>>

    >> How many times have you tried not replying over the past few years.

    > Never. I reply to everything, you know that.
    >
    > It drives you NUTS!

    Also you haven't replied to this

    Sure... tell me about Warp City hosting on their Linux server.... LOL.
    Tell me about ipv4 octets with values over 256. Tell me about trying to
    claim you were running Warp City on multiple servers when all you were
    doing was using .ht files and when I called you on it you screamed about
    how I gave away how people secure their servers. Tell me about not
    being able to use chmod and exposing your log files which showed that
    you were lying about your users. I can grasp plenty, you only grasp
    yourself.

    Or how about this

    Sure... since they are emailed to you provide proof. Also, in the last
    24 hours, my post got through. You do realize you are claiming that the
    moderated group has more traffic than the rest of the OS/2 newsgroups,
    a highly unlikely proposition. Why would people continue to post if you
    were blocking? I think the answer lies in the fact that you are a liar.
    Why didn't you write back to CU on that email you were copied on with
    me? Punk.

    ****ing loser.

  19. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    Jason Bowen wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> Jason Bowen wrote:

    >>> How many times have you tried not replying over the past few years.

    >> Never. I reply to everything, you know that.
    >>
    >> It drives you NUTS!
    >>

    > Also you haven't replied to this
    >
    > Sure... tell me about Warp City hosting on their Linux server.... LOL.
    > Tell me about ipv4 octets with values over 256. Tell me about trying to
    > claim you were running Warp City on multiple servers when all you were
    > doing was using .ht files and when I called you on it you screamed about
    > how I gave away how people secure their servers. Tell me about not
    > being able to use chmod and exposing your log files which showed that
    > you were lying about your users. I can grasp plenty, you only grasp
    > yourself.
    >
    > Or how about this
    >
    > Sure... since they are emailed to you provide proof. Also, in the last
    > 24 hours, my post got through. You do realize you are claiming that the
    > moderated group has more traffic than the rest of the OS/2 newsgroups,
    > a highly unlikely proposition. Why would people continue to post if you
    > were blocking? I think the answer lies in the fact that you are a liar.
    > Why didn't you write back to CU on that email you were copied on with
    > me? Punk.

    Got your goat, huh. Poor red-butted Jason. Why would I reply to
    any of that? You made it all up!

    Now what is my schedule, chump?

    > ****ing loser.

    My my ... I really did piss you off! LOL!

  20. Re: Decision on coom and cooa policy on eComStation

    Jason Bowen wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> Jason Bowen wrote:

    >>> How many times have you tried not replying over the past few years.

    >> Never. I reply to everything, you know that.
    >>
    >> It drives you NUTS!
    >>

    > LOL, tell me about replying to this->
    >
    > Jason Bowen *has been* disciplined as a result of any complaints
    > that were sent to abuse@colorado.edu

    Thank you. The rest of your bullpucky is forged but the
    above is quite clear and explains why you are no longer
    allowed at Colorado.edu.

    You red-butted chump.