OS/2-compatible WiFi Cardbus wireless adapter ebayy - OS2

This is a discussion on OS/2-compatible WiFi Cardbus wireless adapter ebayy - OS2 ; I see that an OS/2-compatible IBM 802.11b WiFi card is being sold by someone (not me) on ebay. The card has an IBM FRU 22P4592 which is the IBM field-equivalent to Part No. 09N9904. These very rare cards are the ...

  1. OS/2-compatible WiFi Cardbus wireless adapter ebayy

    I see that an OS/2-compatible IBM 802.11b WiFi card is being sold by
    someone (not me) on ebay. The card has an IBM FRU 22P4592 which is the
    IBM field-equivalent to Part No. 09N9904. These very rare cards are the
    only cardbus cards that are supported for the IBM OS/2 wireless drivers
    (how you get the drivers is up to you) so if you want to do Cardbus WiFi
    on OS/2 with your laptop here's your chance.

    Posted with OS/2 Warp 4.52
    and IBM Web Browser v2.0.5

  2. Re: OS/2-compatible WiFi Cardbus wireless adapter ebayy

    David T. Johnson wrote:
    > I see that an OS/2-compatible IBM 802.11b WiFi card is being sold by
    > someone (not me) on ebay. The card has an IBM FRU 22P4592 which is the
    > IBM field-equivalent to Part No. 09N9904. These very rare cards are the
    > only cardbus cards that are supported for the IBM OS/2 wireless drivers
    > (how you get the drivers is up to you) so if you want to do Cardbus WiFi
    > on OS/2 with your laptop here's your chance.
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5808689098

    If WiFi weren't already built in to my T30 and T41 I'd place a bid.
    Thanks for the alert!

  3. Re: OS/2-compatible WiFi Cardbus wireless adapter ebayy