Papyrus for eComStation-OS/2 Poll ending soon! - OS2

This is a discussion on Papyrus for eComStation-OS/2 Poll ending soon! - OS2 ; The OS2eCS Organization is working to help support a new version of Papyrus for eComStation. We have posted a poll to gather information to assist in this endevour. If you have not done so already, please take a few moments ...

  1. Papyrus for eComStation-OS/2 Poll ending soon!

    The OS2eCS Organization is working to help support a new version of
    Papyrus for eComStation.
    We have posted a poll to gather information to assist in this endevour.
    If you have not done so already, please take a few moments of your time
    to complete the following poll: http://www.os2ecs.org/papyrus.html

    This poll will be closing down on September 11th. 2005. We will be
    forwarding the results to R.O.M Logicware, Developers of Papyrus.

    Even if your not able to support Papyrus at this time, please fill out
    as much as you can..your participation is much appreciated.
    Thank-you for your time and assistance!

    Regards,
    Jeramie Samphere
    President & Director of Operations
    OS2eCS Org.
    "Supporting the past OS/2 user and the future..eComStation!"

  2. Re: Papyrus for eComStation-OS/2 Poll ending soon!

    I took a look. It's not a poll but a survey. OS/2 isn't mentioned,
    only eCS. Why lie to people?

    No wonder no one pays attention to you, Hobbes Thief. People
    hate liars.

    The eCS Guy

  3. Time To Sue eCSOS2.org ...

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > I took a look. It's not a poll but a survey. OS/2 isn't mentioned,
    > only eCS. Why lie to people?
    >
    > No wonder no one pays attention to you, Hobbes Thief. People
    > hate liars.
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    The bigger lie is at the bottom of the page:

    "eComStation Advanced 32-Bit Operating System"

    Jeramie Samphere is advertising and illegally re-branding OS/2 - an
    illegal act as stipulated by the IBM/Serenity OEM contract. Any
    consumer of eCS, referred by his web site, can legally sue Jeramie and
    his entire "org" (i.e., everyone associated with the site including each
    one of the so-called Board of Directors) for false and misleading
    advertising. eCS is a minor third party vendor's proprietary code that
    has been piled atop an older version of IBM's OS/2 operating system.
    eCS itself is not an "Advanced 32-bit Operating system".

    It's akin to stealing OS/2 from IBM and selling it under a fake name and
    making fake claims about the fake product.

  4. Re: [FUD4] The clown talks to himself. [Was: Papyrus for eComStation-OS/2 Poll ending soon!]

    On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 03:17:42 UTC, Michael Greene
    wrote:

    -> Will you please stop your insane **** Larry!
    ->

    And note the clown forgot to change his sig when he responded to you
    as the sock puppet Douglas Olienik, leaving on his "The eCS Guy".
    Then he responds to himself as "The eCS Guy" and then again as the
    tiny brained timmy. This thread is a scream. larry must be off his
    meds again.

    Lets see how larry the lunatic spins the latest gaf. Maybe they'll
    move larry from HUD to FEMA now. That's where the FED's nitwits seem
    to be concentrating these days.

    Mark

    --
    From the eComStation of Mark Dodel

    http://www.os2voice.org
    Warpstock 2005, Hershey, PA, Oct 6-9, 2005 - http://www.warpstock.org

  5. Last Day for Papyrus for eComStation & OS/2 Survey/Poll!

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    > > I took a look. It's not a poll but a survey. OS/2 isn't mentioned,
    > > only eCS. Why lie to people?
    > >
    > > No wonder no one pays attention to you, Hobbes Thief. People
    > > hate liars.
    > >
    > > The eCS Guy

    > The bigger lie is at the bottom of the page:
    >
    > "eComStation Advanced 32-Bit Operating System"
    >
    > Jeramie Samphere is advertising and illegally re-branding OS/2 - an
    > illegal act as stipulated by the IBM/Serenity OEM contract. Any
    > consumer of eCS, referred by his web site, can legally sue Jeramie and
    > his entire "org" (i.e., everyone associated with the site including each
    > one of the so-called Board of Directors) for false and misleading
    > advertising. eCS is a minor third party vendor's proprietary code that
    > has been piled atop an older version of IBM's OS/2 operating system.
    > eCS itself is not an "Advanced 32-bit Operating system".
    >
    > It's akin to stealing OS/2 from IBM and selling it under a fake name and
    > making fake claims about the fake product.
    >
    > --
    > Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    > Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    > email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

    For those who have reading comprehension challenges, we have updated
    the Papyrus for eComStation & OS/2 poll.
    http://www.os2ecs.org/papyrus.html
    "eComStation(OS/2)" references have been changed to "eComStation &
    OS/2", to be more politicaly correct

    As far as wording of "Poll" vrs. "Survey", well it is actually both!
    Depends on how you look at it! You can consider it a Poll in that you
    can vote for a new version of Papyrus for eComStation by voting with
    your pocketbook to sponsor or pledge to buy a new license or upgrade
    license. It is also a survey, since we are collecting information for
    R.O.M. Logicware at no cost to them. This information will encourage
    their on going development for the eComStation & OS/2 platform.

    Lets support eComStation Developers!!

    "...Developers...Developers...Developers!!" -sound familiar? It should,
    it comes from a master marketing company, but none-less tells the
    importance of developers to make a platform sucessful. So to
    re-iterate, its critical we support Native Developers(R.O.M. Logicware,
    Maul Publisher, Golden Code, RSJ...just to name a few) for eComStation
    & OS/2!

    Make it a Great Day!

    Regards,
    Jeramie Samphere
    President & Director of Operations
    OS2eCS Org.
    "Supporting the past...and the future...eComStation!"
    http://www.os2ecs.org

  6. Re: Last Day for Papyrus for eComStation & OS/2 Survey/Poll!

    http://www.os2ecs.org/developers.mpg

    It should,
    > it comes from a master marketing company, but none-less tells the
    > importance of developers to make a platform sucessful. So to
    > re-iterate, its critical we support Native Developers(R.O.M. Logicware,
    > Maul Publisher, Golden Code, RSJ...just to name a few) for eComStation
    > & OS/2!
    >
    > Make it a Great Day!
    >
    > Regards,
    > Jeramie Samphere
    > President & Director of Operations
    > OS2eCS Org.
    > "Supporting the past...and the future...eComStation!"
    > http://www.os2ecs.org

  7. Re: Last Day for Papyrus for eComStation & OS/2 Survey/Poll!

    ecsru...@os2ecs.org wrote:
    > ecsrulez@os2ecs.org wrote:
    > > The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > > > The bigger lie is at the bottom of the page:
    > > >
    > > > "eComStation Advanced 32-Bit Operating System"
    > > >
    > > > Jeramie Samphere is advertising and illegally re-branding OS/2 - an
    > > > illegal act as stipulated by the IBM/Serenity OEM contract. Any
    > > > consumer of eCS, referred by his web site, can legally sue Jeramie and
    > > > his entire "org" (i.e., everyone associated with the site including each
    > > > one of the so-called Board of Directors) for false and misleading
    > > > advertising. eCS is a minor third party vendor's proprietary code that
    > > > has been piled atop an older version of IBM's OS/2 operating system.
    > > > eCS itself is not an "Advanced 32-bit Operating system".
    > > >
    > > > It's akin to stealing OS/2 from IBM and selling it under a fake name and
    > > > making fake claims about the fake product.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    > > > Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    > > > email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

    > > For those who have reading comprehension challenges, we have updated
    > > the Papyrus for eComStation & OS/2 poll.
    > > http://www.os2ecs.org/papyrus.html
    > > "eComStation(OS/2)" references have been changed to "eComStation &
    > > OS/2", to be more politicaly correct
    > >
    > > As far as wording of "Poll" vrs. "Survey", well it is actually both!
    > > Depends on how you look at it! You can consider it a Poll in that you
    > > can vote for a new version of Papyrus for eComStation by voting with
    > > your pocketbook to sponsor or pledge to buy a new license or upgrade
    > > license. It is also a survey, since we are collecting information for
    > > R.O.M. Logicware at no cost to them. This information will encourage
    > > their on going development for the eComStation & OS/2 platform.
    > >
    > > Lets support eComStation Developers!!
    > >
    > > "...Developers...Developers...Developers!!" -sound familiar?

    > http://www.os2ecs.org/developers.mpg

    I forgot the entertainment!

    http://www.os2ecs.org/dancemonkeyboy.avi

    > It should,
    > > it comes from a master marketing company, but none-less tells the
    > > importance of developers to make a platform sucessful. So to
    > > re-iterate, its critical we support Native Developers(R.O.M. Logicware,
    > > Maul Publisher, Golden Code, RSJ...just to name a few) for eComStation
    > > & OS/2!
    > >
    > > Make it a Great Day!
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > Jeramie Samphere
    > > President & Director of Operations
    > > OS2eCS Org.
    > > "Supporting the past...and the future...eComStation!"
    > > http://www.os2ecs.org

  8. Re: [FUD4] The clown talks to himself. [Was: Papyrus for eComStation-OS/2Poll ending soon!]

    Mark Dodel wrote:
    > On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 03:17:42 UTC, Michael Greene
    > wrote:
    >
    > -> Will you please stop your insane **** Larry!
    > ->
    >
    > And note the clown forgot to change his sig when he responded to you
    > as the sock puppet Douglas Olienik, leaving on his "The eCS Guy".
    > Then he responds to himself as "The eCS Guy" and then again as the
    > tiny brained timmy. This thread is a scream. larry must be off his
    > meds again.

    Naw, Doug Olienik IS The eCS Guy. He admitted that when he frist
    started using the handle. Go back six months.

    > Lets see how larry the lunatic spins the latest gaf. Maybe they'll
    > move larry from HUD to FEMA now. That's where the FED's nitwits seem
    > to be concentrating these days.
    >
    > Mark

    Larry Levins or Snider? ( I thought the thread was about Doug. )

    John

  9. Re: [FUD4] The clown talks to himself. [Was: Papyrus for eComStation-OS/2Poll ending soon!]

    jbrush wrote:
    > Mark Dodel wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 03:17:42 UTC, Michael Greene
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> -> Will you please stop your insane **** Larry!
    >> ->
    >> And note the clown forgot to change his sig when he responded to you
    >> as the sock puppet Douglas Olienik, leaving on his "The eCS Guy".
    >> Then he responds to himself as "The eCS Guy" and then again as the
    >> tiny brained timmy. This thread is a scream. larry must be off his
    >> meds again.

    > Naw, Doug Olienik IS The eCS Guy. He admitted that when he frist
    > started using the handle. Go back six months.

    Many have missed that.

    >> Lets see how larry the lunatic spins the latest gaf. Maybe they'll
    >> move larry from HUD to FEMA now. That's where the FED's nitwits seem
    >> to be concentrating these days.
    >>
    >> Mark

    > Larry Levins or Snider? ( I thought the thread was about Doug. )
    >
    > John

    More likely referring to the guy pegged as owner of Warp City except he
    isn't the owner of Warp City.

    Think of it this way, they have to put the blame somewhere so they put
    it on a non-poster.

    The eCS Guy

  10. Re: Time To Sue eCSOS2.org ...

    David Lewis wrote:
    > Mike Ross wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:23:03 -0400, The OS/2 Guy <";
    >> OS2Guy"@Gmail.com;> wrote:
    >>

    >>> Jeramie Samphere is advertising and illegally re-branding OS/2 - an
    >>> illegal act as stipulated by the IBM/Serenity OEM contract. Any
    >>> consumer of eCS, referred by his web site, can legally sue Jeramie
    >>> and his entire "org"

    >> A third party wouldn't be a party to a contract between IBM and
    >> Serenity, surely? It would be for IBM to take action - they *are* the
    >> rights holders WRT OS/2.
    >>
    >> Or report the matter to FAST if you feel strongly enough.

    > It just goes to show that Timmie knows as much about the law as his good
    > buddy Eddie does. In other words, nothing. Unfortunately, it doesn't
    > stop either of them from spouting off on all kinds of topics!

    All of my copies of eCS were provided to me free of charge. I would
    have never purchased such a piece of crap. What is important here is
    ensuring every potential eCS customer knows the extent of lies the
    eCS investor salesmen will go to scam them.

    In this case Jeramie Samphere, known for his attempt at stealing
    Hobbes from NMSU, has set up a web site that falsely advertises
    the eCS product as an "advanced 32-bit operating system".

    eCS is no such thing. OS/2 is the advanced 32-bit operating system
    yet that isn't revealed. There is a reason Jeramie lies like that: eCS
    would never sell 'on it's own' without lying to the consumer, without
    marketing it with incomplete and misnomer marketing propaganda.
    Serenity *has* to lie to the customer.

    eCS investor salesmen are their own worst enemies just as Boob St. John
    is eCS's worst enemy. Had these entities simply told the truth from day one
    about their product it may have been seen as a credible product despite
    it's flaws and poor workmanship.

    My advice to any eCS consumer who purchased eCS based upon
    the advertising lies told by Jeramie Samphere's web site is to take
    legal action against Jeramie. As long as Jeramie is allowed to lie
    to the public about the product, people will be scammed and eCS
    will never been seen as anything but a con job.

  11. Re: [FUD4] The clown talks to himself. [Was: Papyrus for eComStation-OS/2Poll ending soon!]

    Mark Dodel wrote:
    > On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 03:17:42 UTC, Michael Greene
    > wrote:
    >
    > -> Will you please stop your insane **** Larry!
    > ->
    >
    > And note the clown forgot to change his sig when he responded to you
    > as the sock puppet Douglas Olienik, leaving on his "The eCS Guy".
    > Then he responds to himself as "The eCS Guy" and then again as the
    > tiny brained timmy. This thread is a scream. larry must be off his
    > meds again.

    Naw, Doug Olienik IS The eCS Guy. He admitted that when he frist
    started using the handle. Go back six months.

    > Lets see how larry the lunatic spins the latest gaf. Maybe they'll
    > move larry from HUD to FEMA now. That's where the FED's nitwits seem
    > to be concentrating these days.
    >
    > Mark

    Larry Levins or Snider? ( I thought the thread was about Doug. )

    John

  12. Re: [FUD4] The clown talks to himself. [Was: Papyrus for eComStation-OS/2Poll ending soon!]

    jbrush wrote:
    > Mark Dodel wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 03:17:42 UTC, Michael Greene
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> -> Will you please stop your insane **** Larry!
    >> ->
    >> And note the clown forgot to change his sig when he responded to you
    >> as the sock puppet Douglas Olienik, leaving on his "The eCS Guy".
    >> Then he responds to himself as "The eCS Guy" and then again as the
    >> tiny brained timmy. This thread is a scream. larry must be off his
    >> meds again.

    > Naw, Doug Olienik IS The eCS Guy. He admitted that when he frist
    > started using the handle. Go back six months.

    Many have missed that.

    >> Lets see how larry the lunatic spins the latest gaf. Maybe they'll
    >> move larry from HUD to FEMA now. That's where the FED's nitwits seem
    >> to be concentrating these days.
    >>
    >> Mark

    > Larry Levins or Snider? ( I thought the thread was about Doug. )
    >
    > John

    More likely referring to the guy pegged as owner of Warp City except he
    isn't the owner of Warp City.

    Think of it this way, they have to put the blame somewhere so they put
    it on a non-poster.

    The eCS Guy

  13. Re: Time To Sue eCSOS2.org ...