More Bad News: MS Steals "Vista" - OS2

This is a discussion on More Bad News: MS Steals "Vista" - OS2 ; Microsoft has renamed "Longhorn" to "Vista" virtually destroying SSI's Virtual-PC-like product also called "Vista". Microsoft ... dontja love 'em? -- Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

  1. More Bad News: MS Steals "Vista"

    Microsoft has renamed "Longhorn" to "Vista" virtually destroying
    SSI's Virtual-PC-like product also called "Vista".

    Microsoft ... dontja love 'em?

  2. Re: [OT] More Bad News: MS Steals "Vista"

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Microsoft has renamed "Longhorn" to "Vista" virtually destroying
    > SSI's Virtual-PC-like product also called "Vista".

    I think that's SVista, aka Serenity Virtual Station (aka WarpVirtual aka
    twoOStwo, depending on how far back in the lineage you want to go).

    By the way, am I the only one who finds Microsoft's versioning scheme
    incredibly stupid? What's wrong with NT 6.0? I'm sure that's what the
    OS internals call it (or maybe it's 5.5).

  3. Re: More Bad News: MS Steals "Vista"

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Microsoft has renamed "Longhorn" to "Vista" virtually destroying
    > SSI's Virtual-PC-like product also called "Vista".
    >
    > Microsoft ... dontja love 'em?

    Ha ha ha ha ha! That's a good one Timmy? You got any
    other lies?

    The eCS Guy

  4. Re: [OT] More Bad News: MS Steals "Vista"

    Steve Wendt wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> Microsoft has renamed "Longhorn" to "Vista" virtually destroying
    >> SSI's Virtual-PC-like product also called "Vista".

    > I think that's SVista, aka Serenity Virtual Station (aka WarpVirtual aka
    > twoOStwo, depending on how far back in the lineage you want to go).

    I *knew* he was lying!

    > By the way, am I the only one who finds Microsoft's versioning scheme
    > incredibly stupid? What's wrong with NT 6.0? I'm sure that's what the
    > OS internals call it (or maybe it's 5.5).

    Forget Microsoft. Forget OS/2. Buy a Mac or use Linux. They are
    both better!

    The eCS Guy

  5. Re: [OT] More Bad News: MS Steals "Vista"

    Steve Wendt wrote:

    > By the way, am I the only one who finds Microsoft's versioning scheme
    > incredibly stupid? What's wrong with NT 6.0? I'm sure that's what the
    > OS internals call it (or maybe it's 5.5).

    More like v5.2; winxp is v5.1. They had to change the name because
    Longhorn had become synonymous with "not going to happen in our lifetime."
    Firefox versioning has fallen upon hard times as well. No v1.1, maybe a
    v1.2, but a v1.5 fer sher, dude. Now nobody can really know what a release
    means except that it is, well, "new and improved!" I really really wish
    marketeers would learn to count.

    --
    jmm dash list (at) sohnen-moe (dot) com
    (Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)

  6. [FUD4] OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:56:31 UTC, The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Microsoft has renamed "Longhorn" to "Vista" virtually destroying
    > SSI's Virtual-PC-like product also called "Vista".
    >
    > Microsoft ... dontja love 'em?

    So finally the truth is out and you just destroyed
    your argument that you are working to protect OS/2.

    You did not have any credibility (with me, lost
    that many years ago) but if anyone is left who be-
    lieved your nonsense reasoning (about your motiva-
    tion) their eyes should be opened by your last sentence,
    at last. So all your attacks were not paid for by Mickey$oft
    but they were just motivated by your "love". You must be sick.

    --
    regards from Leeuwarden
    Peter van Dobben de Bruijn

  7. Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    M.P. van Dobben de Bruijn wrote:
    > On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:56:31 UTC, The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >>Microsoft has renamed "Longhorn" to "Vista" virtually destroying
    >>SSI's Virtual-PC-like product also called "Vista".
    >>
    >>Microsoft ... dontja love 'em?

    > So finally the truth is out and you just destroyed
    > your argument that you are working to protect OS/2.
    >
    > You did not have any credibility (with me, lost
    > that many years ago) but if anyone is left who be-
    > lieved your nonsense reasoning (about your motiva-
    > tion) their eyes should be opened by your last sentence,
    > at last. So all your attacks were not paid for by Mickey$oft
    > but they were just motivated by your "love". You must be sick.

    I guess all those freaks whining about the same issue
    in the Yahoo eCS groups are also admitting the truth
    about their love of Micorosft too, right Martin?

    You're mentally ill. You also hate yourself for being
    made a fool out of by Serenity by investing in that
    failed product, eCS.

  8. [FUD4] Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:38:02 UTC, The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > > You did not have any credibility (with me, lost
    > > that many years ago) but if anyone is left who be-
    > > lieved your nonsense reasoning (about your motiva-
    > > tion) their eyes should be opened by your last sentence,
    > > at last. So all your attacks were not paid for by Mickey$oft
    > > but they were just motivated by your "love". You must be sick.

    > I guess all those freaks whining about the same issue
    > in the Yahoo eCS groups are also admitting the truth
    > about their love of Micorosft too, right Martin?

    Oh dear, you are believing that every M. stands
    for Martin. Sounds like "illusions of grandeur" to me.

    But we knew that when you started to use Dr.

    Or earlier when you started claiming lots
    of members of and access to WarpCity and
    your logs proved you were lying alreade then.

    > You're mentally ill.

    No I am not. Thanks for the care about me health.

    > You also hate yourself for being made a fool out
    > of by Serenity by investing in that failed product, eCS.

    No, the product has not failed me since I bought release
    1 and got the preview. Has been working splendidly for me
    since. You must be sick yourself worrying about eCS being
    the only publicly available working OS/2 version around for o-
    thers "to invest in" from December onward. Just like Bob has told
    you for a looong time IBM withdrawing OS/2 from marketing by then.

    You have proven to be the worst enemy of OS/2 ever, over
    the years. However, you failed miserably as an enemy of eCS!

    --
    regards from Leeuwarden
    Peter van Dobben de Bruijn
    reply2usenet-2005 .at. The-Net-4U.com (.at. becomes @)
    ----

  9. Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    M.P. van Dobben de Bruijn wrote:
    > On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:38:02 UTC, The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >>>You did not have any credibility (with me, lost
    >>>that many years ago) but if anyone is left who be-
    >>>lieved your nonsense reasoning (about your motiva-
    >>>tion) their eyes should be opened by your last sentence,
    >>>at last. So all your attacks were not paid for by Mickey$oft
    >>>but they were just motivated by your "love". You must be sick.

    >>I guess all those freaks whining about the same issue
    >>in the Yahoo eCS groups are also admitting the truth
    >>about their love of Micorosft too, right Martin?

    > Oh dear, you are believing that every M. stands
    > for Martin. Sounds like "illusions of grandeur" to me.
    >
    > But we knew that when you started to use Dr.

    Sounds like you are angry over your failure
    to obtain a high school diploma.

    > Or earlier when you started claiming lots
    > of members of and access to WarpCity and
    > your logs proved you were lying alreade then.

    And the Moon is made of green cheese.

    >>You're mentally ill.

    > No I am not. Thanks for the care about me health.

    Yes, you are. When you have to make up phony
    subject lines that can't be backed up with truth,
    then you have a mental health problem.

    >>You also hate yourself for being made a fool out
    >>of by Serenity by investing in that failed product, eCS.

    > No, the product has not failed me since I bought release
    > 1 and got the preview. Has been working splendidly for me
    > since. You must be sick yourself worrying about eCS being
    > the only publicly available working OS/2 version around for o-
    > thers "to invest in" from December onward. Just like Bob has told
    > you for a looong time IBM withdrawing OS/2 from marketing by then.

    You forget. I too have ever release of eCS, including the
    recent beta "refresh". Tell us all how well your "killer app"
    WiseMachine works. We'd like to share in your fantasy.

    > You have proven to be the worst enemy of OS/2 ever, over
    > the years. However, you failed miserably as an enemy of eCS!

    The only people who have proven to be the enemy of OS/2
    are Boob St. John and Brad Wardell. They've driven more
    people away from OS/2 then any one person could possibly do.

  10. [FUD4 ] Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:25:10 UTC, The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > > Oh dear, you are believing that every M. stands
    > > for Martin. Sounds like "illusions of grandeur" to me.
    > >
    > > But we knew that when you started to use Dr.

    > Sounds like you are angry over your failure
    > to obtain a high school diploma.

    No I did not, got something far more practical
    an engineering degree (in agriculture to be precise).

    > > Or earlier when you started claiming lots
    > > of members of and access to WarpCity and
    > > your logs proved you were lying alreade then.

    > And the Moon is made of green cheese.

    See, you must be ill when you believe that.

    > >>You're mentally ill.

    > > No I am not. Thanks for the care about me health.

    > Yes, you are. When you have to make up phony
    > subject lines that can't be backed up with truth,
    > then you have a mental health problem.

    First the subject line goes back to your own statement.

    Second you would cerrtainly be the expert on phony subjects.

    > >>You also hate yourself for being made a fool out
    > >>of by Serenity by investing in that failed product, eCS.

    > > No, the product has not failed me since I bought release
    > > 1 and got the preview. Has been working splendidly for me
    > > since. You must be sick yourself worrying about eCS being
    > > the only publicly available working OS/2 version around for o-
    > > thers "to invest in" from December onward. Just like Bob has told
    > > you for a looong time IBM withdrawing OS/2 from marketing by then.

    > You forget. I too have ever release of eCS, including the
    > recent beta "refresh".

    Let me see out of 6 "investors" at all you admit
    having it, I do have it, some others confessed. I
    am getting way above the number of 6 you mentioned.

    > Tell us all how well your "killer app" WiseMa-
    > chine works. We'd like to share in your fantasy.

    I am not fantasising. I do not nee WiseMachine
    let alone I ever labelled it a "killer application" All-
    though I remeber prominent journalists from eWeek
    liked it very very much. What is this that you are all-
    ways interested in my phantasies, you have enough
    of your own I would think at least you wrote a lot about
    your dreamworld over the years. How is it with your phan-
    tasies about IBM delivering OS/2 to you far after eCS stops.

    > > You have proven to be the worst enemy of OS/2 ever, over
    > > the years. However, you failed miserably as an enemy of eCS!

    > The only people who have proven to be the enemy of OS/2
    > are Boob St. John and Brad Wardell. They've driven more
    > people away from OS/2 then any one person could possibly do.

    No you did. Bob and Kim (and not to forget Mensys)
    made OS/2 a viable solution for a lot of people or made
    it possible for old uses to get new and updated versions.

    Well .... it was nice "meeting' you again, not !

    Thanks for playing I have a life and users to support.

    You seem to have lots of time and no users at WarpCity ..

    So, I want to say .... get a life and I'll leave it up to you to
    have the last say in this thread. I have more important things
    to do and eComStation continues to make that possible for me.

    --
    regards from Leeuwarden
    Peter van Dobben de Bruijn
    reply2usenet-2005 .at. The-Net-4U.com (.at. becomes @)
    ----

  11. Re: [FUD4 ] Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    M.P. van Dobben de Bruijn wrote:
    > On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:25:10 UTC, The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >>>Oh dear, you are believing that every M. stands
    >>>for Martin. Sounds like "illusions of grandeur" to me.
    >>>
    >>>But we knew that when you started to use Dr.

    >>Sounds like you are angry over your failure
    >>to obtain a high school diploma.

    > No I did not, got something far more practical
    > an engineering degree (in agriculture to be precise).
    >

    >>>Or earlier when you started claiming lots
    >>>of members of and access to WarpCity and
    >>>your logs proved you were lying alreade then.

    >>And the Moon is made of green cheese.

    > See, you must be ill when you believe that.

    >>>No I am not. Thanks for the care about me health.

    >>Yes, you are. When you have to make up phony
    >>subject lines that can't be backed up with truth,
    >>then you have a mental health problem.

    > First the subject line goes back to your own statement.
    >
    > Second you would cerrtainly be the expert on phony subjects.

    >>>No, the product has not failed me since I bought release
    >>>1 and got the preview. Has been working splendidly for me
    >>>since. You must be sick yourself worrying about eCS being
    >>>the only publicly available working OS/2 version around for o-
    >>>thers "to invest in" from December onward. Just like Bob has told
    >>>you for a looong time IBM withdrawing OS/2 from marketing by then.

    >>You forget. I too have ever release of eCS, including the
    >>recent beta "refresh".

    > Let me see out of 6 "investors" at all you admit
    > having it, I do have it, some others confessed. I
    > am getting way above the number of 6 you mentioned.
    >

    >>Tell us all how well your "killer app" WiseMa-
    >>chine works. We'd like to share in your fantasy.

    > I am not fantasising. I do not nee WiseMachine
    > let alone I ever labelled it a "killer application" All-
    > though I remeber prominent journalists from eWeek
    > liked it very very much. What is this that you are all-
    > ways interested in my phantasies, you have enough
    > of your own I would think at least you wrote a lot about
    > your dreamworld over the years. How is it with your phan-
    > tasies about IBM delivering OS/2 to you far after eCS stops.
    >

    >>>You have proven to be the worst enemy of OS/2 ever, over
    >>>the years. However, you failed miserably as an enemy of eCS!

    >>The only people who have proven to be the enemy of OS/2
    >>are Boob St. John and Brad Wardell. They've driven more
    >>people away from OS/2 then any one person could possibly do.

    > No you did. Bob and Kim (and not to forget Mensys)
    > made OS/2 a viable solution for a lot of people or made
    > it possible for old uses to get new and updated versions.
    >

    > Well .... it was nice "meeting' you again, not !
    >
    > Thanks for playing I have a life and users to support.
    >
    > You seem to have lots of time and no users at WarpCity ..
    >
    > So, I want to say .... get a life and I'll leave it up to you to
    > have the last say in this thread. I have more important things
    > to do and eComStation continues to make that possible for me.

    Peter - thanks! I forgot to put FUD4 in the Moz 1.7.10 filters (damn
    stupid). I almost thought I was Larry free until that post.

    --
    M Greene Voice Memeber #1356 (ICQ:319474014)

    IRC (MikeG):
    irc.va.webbnet.info #os/2 #learnc++ #os/2warp irc.ecomstation.com #eCS

    OS/2 Stuff : http://members.cox.net/greenemk/os2/
    My OpenWatcom : http://members.cox.net/mikeos2/

  12. Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    M.P. van Dobben de Bruijn wrote:
    > On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:25:10 UTC, The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >>>Oh dear, you are believing that every M. stands
    >>>for Martin. Sounds like "illusions of grandeur" to me.
    >>>
    >>>But we knew that when you started to use Dr.

    >>Sounds like you are angry over your failure
    >>to obtain a high school diploma.

    > No I did not, got something far more practical
    > an engineering degree (in agriculture to be precise).

    Still doesn't make you an authority on who loves and
    hates Microsoft.

    >>>Or earlier when you started claiming lots
    >>>of members of and access to WarpCity and
    >>>your logs proved you were lying alreade then.

    >>And the Moon is made of green cheese.

    > See, you must be ill when you believe that.

    And you must be ill when you post lies.

    >>>No I am not. Thanks for the care about me health.

    >>Yes, you are. When you have to make up phony
    >>subject lines that can't be backed up with truth,
    >>then you have a mental health problem.

    > First the subject line goes back to your own statement.

    Ahh, please point out my own statement that says I love
    Mickey$oft. Don't run away. Don't edit this out. Come up
    with the actual post where I made such a statement. Can't
    come from a phony OS/2 Guy but from me, Dr. Tim Martin,
    posted from my AT&T account.

    If you can't provide it then provide an apology for making
    up such a lie. If you can come up with it I will gladly
    apologize to you.

    > Second you would cerrtainly be the expert on phony subjects.

    Facetious and, as usual, made up claim.

    >>>No, the product has not failed me since I bought release
    >>>1 and got the preview. Has been working splendidly for me
    >>>since. You must be sick yourself worrying about eCS being
    >>>the only publicly available working OS/2 version around for o-
    >>>thers "to invest in" from December onward. Just like Bob has told
    >>>you for a looong time IBM withdrawing OS/2 from marketing by then.

    >>You forget. I too have ever release of eCS, including the
    >>recent beta "refresh".

    > Let me see out of 6 "investors" at all you admit
    > having it, I do have it, some others confessed. I
    > am getting way above the number of 6 you mentioned.

    Mine were all given to me by Bob St. John. I've openly
    admitted that. He has continued to provide me with
    legally licensed copies in the hopes that I will change
    my stance toward the problematic product. So far, I
    haven't done so.

    That must really drive you nuts to know that Serenity
    actually hands me copies of their products.

    >>Tell us all how well your "killer app" WiseMa-
    >>chine works. We'd like to share in your fantasy.

    > I am not fantasising. I do not nee WiseMachine

    LOL! That was the main selling point behind all the
    phony marketing of eCS. Serenity was going to provide
    a "killer app" called WiseMachine that would install
    OS/2 in as little as 32 seconds.

    > let alone I ever labelled it a "killer application" All-
    > though I remeber prominent journalists from eWeek
    > liked it very very much.

    eWeek has no prominent journalists. Serenity has no
    Enterprise customers.

    What is this that you are all-
    > ways interested in my phantasies, you have enough
    > of your own I would think at least you wrote a lot about
    > your dreamworld over the years. How is it with your phan-
    > tasies about IBM delivering OS/2 to you far after eCS stops.

    OS/2 remains alive and well. My Software Maintenance
    contract will continue for years to come. IBM has a long
    list of OS/2 Enterprise customers, all of whom will contineu
    to receive IBM's support of OS/2.

    eCS is a dead product. Your investment was wasted. I'll
    be using OS/2 and updating it long after you have been
    forced to switch to Mickey$oft.

    >>>You have proven to be the worst enemy of OS/2 ever, over
    >>>the years. However, you failed miserably as an enemy of eCS!

    >>The only people who have proven to be the enemy of OS/2
    >>are Boob St. John and Brad Wardell. They've driven more
    >>people away from OS/2 then any one person could possibly do.

    > No you did. Bob and Kim (and not to forget Mensys)
    > made OS/2 a viable solution for a lot of people or made
    > it possible for old uses to get new and updated versions.

    No, Bob and Loonytoons, and Mensys, helped to drive more
    OS/2 users away from OS/2 than any other entity except
    for Brad Wardell and his ridiculous Stardock "we're gonna
    fix it, just buy our current upgrade..." claims.

    > Well .... it was nice "meeting' you again, not !

    As usual, your filtering mechanisms, which you claimed were
    so amazing that you never had to read my posts, failed.

    And as usual, you couldn't stop yourself from making up
    phony lies and attacking a *real* OS/2 user then making
    a quick run for it when you got caught.

    Come back anytime. I love making a jackass out of you.

    > Thanks for playing I have a life and users to support.

    Can't be much of a life and very few users to support if you
    can spend your time in the OS/2 newsgroups making up
    lies and attacking *real* OS/2 users. Sound pretty pathetic
    to me.

    > You seem to have lots of time and no users at WarpCity ..

    Warp City is a web hosting service and has been for quite
    sometime. You should keep up on these things.

    > So, I want to say ....

    No one gives a damn what you want to say...

  13. [FUD4] Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 01:56:20 UTC, The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:25:10 UTC, The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > > First the subject line goes back to your own statement.

    > Ahh, please point out my own statement that says I love
    > Mickey$oft. Don't run away. Don't edit this out. Come up
    > with the actual post where I made such a statement. Can't
    > come from a phony OS/2 Guy but from me, Dr. Tim Martin,
    > posted from my AT&T account.
    >
    > If you can't provide it then provide an apology for making
    > up such a lie. If you can come up with it I will gladly
    > apologize to you.

    Time to put up on that promise to apoligize.

    You are the one editing headers and posts. In this
    post I am now replying to you edited out something
    to obscure your identity and enablke your claim above
    it is coming from the phoney OS/2 Guy. Well the previous
    two posts from you in this thread (the ones you are now re-
    ferencing to) came both from your account at ATT Global. As
    you can see from the following full copy of the headers and the
    post below. The post where you claim that you love Microsoft .....

    --------------
    headers and text of the post that started this thread
    --------------

    Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:56:31 -0400
    From: The OS/2 Guy
    Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.os.os2.misc,comp.os.os2. apps,comp.os.os2.ecomstation
    Subject: More Bad News: MS Steals "Vista"

    Microsoft has renamed "Longhorn" to "Vista" virtually destroying
    SSI's Virtual-PC-like product also called "Vista".

    Microsoft ... dontja love 'em?

  14. [FUD4] Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 01:56:20 UTC, The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > > Let me see out of 6 "investors" at all you admit
    > > having it, I do have it, some others confessed. I
    > > am getting way above the number of 6 you mentioned.

    > Mine were all given to me by Bob St. John. I've openly
    > admitted that. He has continued to provide me with
    > legally licensed copies in the hopes that I will change
    > my stance toward the problematic product. So far, I
    > haven't done so.

    > That must really drive you nuts to know that Serenity
    > actually hands me copies of their products.

    This statement that your copies were given
    to you by Bob has -coming from you- no value
    at all. If Bob was making that statement that would
    guarantee it to be true, as all his statements have been.

    > > Well .... it was nice "meeting' you again, not !

    > As usual, your filtering mechanisms, which you claimed were
    > so amazing that you never had to read my posts, failed.
    >
    > And as usual, you couldn't stop yourself from making up
    > phony lies and attacking a *real* OS/2 user then making
    > a quick run for it when you got caught.

    There is NOT ONE post of me in usenet ca-
    ches or archives where I claim to be filtering
    you. I never did, your entertainment value has
    been far to high over the years. But that is all what
    there has been to it. You're just the village idiot who
    is of entertainment value but no use. I could feel sorry
    for you if it was not for the destructive tactics against the
    OS/2 and eCS userbase you have deployed over the years.

    So this is the last I am going to say about it. Farewell, far a-
    way from us real OS/2 (including the eCS) users I would hope.

    --
    regards from Leeuwarden
    Peter van Dobben de Bruijn
    reply2usenet-2005 .at. The-Net-4U.com (.at. becomes @)
    ----

  15. Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    M.P. van Dobben de Bruijn wrote:
    > On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 01:56:20 UTC, The OS/2 Guy ☠wrote:
    >

    >>>Let me see out of 6 "investors" at all you admit
    >>>having it, I do have it, some others confessed. I
    >>>am getting way above the number of 6 you mentioned.

    >>Mine were all given to me by Bob St. John. I've openly
    >>admitted that. He has continued to provide me with
    >>legally licensed copies in the hopes that I will change
    >>my stance toward the problematic product. So far, I
    >>haven't done so.

    >>That must really drive you nuts to know that Serenity
    >>actually hands me copies of their products.

    > This statement that your copies were given
    > to you by Bob has -coming from you- no value
    > at all. If Bob was making that statement that would
    > guarantee it to be true, as all his statements have been.

    Mensys has no record of my purchasing the products
    but each product is registered in my name and I have
    full access to ecomstation.com.

    Explain it anyway you want but my legal copies
    come directly from Serenity. And they are still
    coming.

    >>>Well .... it was nice "meeting' you again, not !

    >>As usual, your filtering mechanisms, which you claimed were
    >>so amazing that you never had to read my posts, failed.
    >>
    >>And as usual, you couldn't stop yourself from making up
    >>phony lies and attacking a *real* OS/2 user then making
    >>a quick run for it when you got caught.

    > There is NOT ONE post of me in usenet ca-
    > ches or archives

    Hold up here chump. You started this thread by posting
    a lie. I called you on that lie and demanded you come
    up with some credible evidence of your claim. Instead
    you run in circles like a rabbit hoping to change the
    subject.

    Where is the evidence of your claim? Either put up or
    shut up.

    > So this is the last I am going to say about it. Farewell, far a-
    > way from us real OS/2 (including the eCS) users I would hope.

    You said that before - in your last post. And yet as I peruse
    the new posts I see a couple more from you.

    You're a liar. A pathetic whining liar.

  16. Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    You lose you freaking liar. No where in that post do I "openly
    admits he loves Mickey$oft".

    You read what isnt' there and then post false statements.

    Thank you for posting the message. It proves what a liar
    you have been in the past and continue to be today.

    Please provide an apology asap.

    M.P. van Dobben de Bruijn wrote:
    > On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 01:56:20 UTC, The OS/2 Guy ☠wrote:
    >
    > On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:25:10 UTC, The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >>>First the subject line goes back to your own statement.

    >>Ahh, please point out my own statement that says I love
    >>Mickey$oft. Don't run away. Don't edit this out. Come up
    >>with the actual post where I made such a statement. Can't
    >>come from a phony OS/2 Guy but from me, Dr. Tim Martin,
    >>posted from my AT&T account.
    >>
    >>If you can't provide it then provide an apology for making
    >>up such a lie. If you can come up with it I will gladly
    >>apologize to you.

    > Time to put up on that promise to apoligize.
    >
    > You are the one editing headers and posts. In this
    > post I am now replying to you edited out something
    > to obscure your identity and enablke your claim above
    > it is coming from the phoney OS/2 Guy. Well the previous
    > two posts from you in this thread (the ones you are now re-
    > ferencing to) came both from your account at ATT Global. As
    > you can see from the following full copy of the headers and the
    > post below. The post where you claim that you love Microsoft .....
    >
    > --------------
    > headers and text of the post that started this thread
    > --------------
    >
    > Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:56:31 -0400
    > From: The OS/2 Guy
    > Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.os.os2.misc,comp.os.os2. apps,comp.os.os2.ecomstation
    > Subject: More Bad News: MS Steals "Vista"
    >
    > Microsoft has renamed "Longhorn" to "Vista" virtually destroying
    > SSI's Virtual-PC-like product also called "Vista".
    >
    > Microsoft ... dontja love 'em?

  17. FUDD4 Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    The OS/2 Guy ☻ wrote:

    > Mensys has no record of my purchasing the products
    > but each product is registered in my name and I have
    > full access to ecomstation.com.

    If you have full access, then Mensys has a record of the purchase or
    acquisition. Can't have one without the other. Could be a promotion,
    like Warpstock, or evaluation copy, or NFR, but Mensys would have a
    record. Without such a record, there would be no registered user, which
    provides the website entitlement.

    > Explain it anyway you want but my legal copies
    > come directly from Serenity. And they are still
    > coming.

    "Serenity" has never knowingly provided "Tim Martin" with software of
    any kind. SSI generally refers requests to Mensys, though a few are
    handled directly on an exception basis. Never to a "Tim Martin". We
    subscribe to the widely held and proved belief that "Tim Martin" is a
    pen name of Larry Chauvet who works for HUD and who as repeatedly posted
    to these news groups as "Tim Martin" while using the HUD server.

    Whether or not there is a "Tim Martin" or whether or not he has and/or
    uses eComStation doesn't matter to anyone. There is no question, "Tim
    Martin" has been an asset in promoting the use of the product. This year
    we celebrate the fifth year of growth, enhancements, new development,
    the overall success of eComStation and Serenity Systems International.
    Three years of having been recognized as Best Commercial Product of the
    Year.

    In a way, it sort of makes me wish there was a "Tim Martin", so we could
    thank him for his part in this success. But there isn't, so we won't.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  18. Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    Bob St.John wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy ☻ wrote:
    >

    >> Mensys has no record of my purchasing the products
    >> but each product is registered in my name and I have
    >> full access to ecomstation.com.

    > If you have full access, then Mensys has a record of the purchase or
    > acquisition. Can't have one without the other. Could be a promotion,
    > like Warpstock, or evaluation copy, or NFR, but Mensys would have a
    > record. Without such a record, there would be no registered user, which
    > provides the website entitlement.

    Stop Boob. They all know the truth. My legal eCS packages
    are coming directly from Serenity.

    >> Explain it anyway you want but my legal copies
    >> come directly from Serenity. And they are still
    >> coming.

    > "Serenity" has never knowingly provided "Tim Martin" with software of
    > any kind. SSI generally refers requests to Mensys, though a few are
    > handled directly on an exception basis. Never to a "Tim Martin". We
    > subscribe to the widely held and proved belief that "Tim Martin" is a
    > pen name of Larry Chauvet who works for HUD and who as repeatedly posted
    > to these news groups as "Tim Martin" while using the HUD server.

    Well, you're wrong, as usual. I've stated before and I'll state
    again, I do not know Larry Chauvet "of HUD" at all (although I
    understand he recently filed suit against "Chrysler Dan" and
    won his case). My legal eCS packages are coming directly
    from Serenity. All eCS packages sent to me are registered
    in my own name, Tim Martin, and each comes directly from
    Serenity.

    > Whether or not there is a "Tim Martin" or whether or not he has and/or
    > uses eComStation doesn't matter to anyone. There is no question, "Tim
    > Martin" has been an asset in promoting the use of the product. This year
    > we celebrate the fifth year of growth, enhancements, new development,
    > the overall success of eComStation and Serenity Systems International.
    > Three years of having been recognized as Best Commercial Product of the
    > Year.

    There you have it folks. The basis for providing me with free copies
    of eCS. Boob has done so believing the publicity would be "an
    asset in promoting the use of the product". What he hadn't counted
    on was the negative publicity I have generated for a product that
    fails to deliver as promised by Serenity. Still, he has hope. And
    he sends me free legal copies of eCS, including the latest refresh
    beta and he still didn't like my most recent review.

    I will *not* endorse his product. If anyone is stupid enough to buy
    his product based upon my non-endorsement then they deserve
    exactly what they get: a piece of eCS crap.

    > In a way, it sort of makes me wish there was a "Tim Martin", so we could
    > thank him for his part in this success.

    You thank me everyday when you make up these ridiculous posts
    and then whine publicly.

    > But there isn't, so we won't.

    And you claimed eCS was "Warp 5". The eCS Luser knows the
    truth. I am and will remain:

  19. Re: FUDD4 Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    Focus on important things booby. Where is that IBM contact name that can
    confirm you will be selling OS2 when IBM stops?

    In <42ea5b60$0$14459$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/29/2005
    at 11:34 AM, "Bob St.John" said:

    >The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >> Mensys has no record of my purchasing the products
    >> but each product is registered in my name and I have
    >> full access to ecomstation.com.

    >If you have full access, then Mensys has a record of the purchase or
    >acquisition. Can't have one without the other. Could be a promotion,
    >like Warpstock, or evaluation copy, or NFR, but Mensys would have a
    >record. Without such a record, there would be no registered user, which
    >provides the website entitlement.

    >> Explain it anyway you want but my legal copies
    >> come directly from Serenity. And they are still
    >> coming.

    >"Serenity" has never knowingly provided "Tim Martin" with software of
    >any kind. SSI generally refers requests to Mensys, though a few are
    >handled directly on an exception basis. Never to a "Tim Martin". We
    >subscribe to the widely held and proved belief that "Tim Martin" is a
    >pen name of Larry Chauvet who works for HUD and who as repeatedly posted
    >to these news groups as "Tim Martin" while using the HUD server.

    >Whether or not there is a "Tim Martin" or whether or not he has and/or
    >uses eComStation doesn't matter to anyone. There is no question, "Tim
    >Martin" has been an asset in promoting the use of the product. This year
    >we celebrate the fifth year of growth, enhancements, new development,
    >the overall success of eComStation and Serenity Systems International.
    >Three years of having been recognized as Best Commercial Product of the
    >Year.

    >In a way, it sort of makes me wish there was a "Tim Martin", so we could
    >thank him for his part in this success. But there isn't, so we won't.

    >Regards,
    >Bob St.John
    >Serenity Systems International

  20. Re: FUD4 Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > Focus on important things booby. Where is that IBM contact name that can
    > confirm you will be selling OS2 when IBM stops?

    So, if eComStaton is being sold in January 2006, you agree to quit these
    newsgroups, correct? C'mon .. you are always so keen to bet. Don't run
    away from this one. According to you, it's a sure thing.

    Regards,
    Bob St. John