More Bad News: MS Steals "Vista" - OS2

This is a discussion on More Bad News: MS Steals "Vista" - OS2 ; In , on 07/30/2005 at 07:52 AM, "Bob St.John" said: >letoured@nospam.net wrote: >> Focus on important things booby. Where is that IBM contact name that can >> confirm you will be selling OS2 when IBM stops? >So, if eComStaton is ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: More Bad News: MS Steals "Vista"

  1. Re: booby squirms again

    In <42eb78cd$0$14460$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/30/2005
    at 07:52 AM, "Bob St.John" said:



    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> Focus on important things booby. Where is that IBM contact name that can
    >> confirm you will be selling OS2 when IBM stops?


    >So, if eComStaton is being sold in January 2006, you agree to quit these
    > newsgroups, correct? C'mon .. you are always so keen to bet. Don't run
    >away from this one. According to you, it's a sure thing.



    Stop stalling boob.y Give us the name of a contact at IBM who will verify
    that you will be selling new licenses for OS2 when the enterprise
    customers can't buy them from IBM.

    -->You refuse to do this, because you are lying. You have no contract to
    buy or sell licenses when IBM kills off OS2 -- other then your leftovers
    from the unsold copies you have.

    Now, as to bets, the only bet here is that I can prove you a liar. You run
    from that one, like the slimball that you are You can always tell when
    con-man is lying. They start squirming like you are now.




  2. Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    Bob St.John wrote:
    > letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >
    >> Focus on important things booby. Where is that IBM contact name that can
    >> confirm you will be selling OS2 when IBM stops?

    >
    > So, if eComStaton is being sold in January 2006,


    You'll be selling eComStation for years to come. You have a backup
    of unsold stock that should take you through 2006.

    > you agree to quit these
    > newsgroups, correct?


    Why? Just because you *want* him to quit these newsgroups?
    He has a right to be here. You *do not*.

    > C'mon .. you are always so keen to bet.


    Well here, let's make a real bet, shall we? Post the name
    and address of every eCS buyer in this public forum, along
    with their credit card numbers of which you seem to have
    access, and I'll stop ragging on your piss-poor product.

    Can you do that Boob? Is it worth it Boob? Oh wait ... now
    you're going to claim all those legal copies you gave me
    weren't really gifts but marketing PR.

    I betcha you won't take the bet. Wanna bet?

    > Don't run
    > away from this one. According to you, it's a sure thing.


    Hey, now don't you run away. Don't you claim 'you can't
    give out the name/addresses/credit card information
    because you did it before so come on... don't wuss out
    on me Boob.

    --
    Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  3. FUD4 "ed" stalls

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > In <42eb78cd$0$14460$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/30/2005
    > at 07:52 AM, "Bob St.John" said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>
    >>>Focus on important things booby. Where is that IBM contact name that can
    >>>confirm you will be selling OS2 when IBM stops?

    >
    >
    >>So, if eComStaton is being sold in January 2006, you agree to quit these
    >> newsgroups, correct? C'mon .. you are always so keen to bet. Don't run
    >>away from this one. According to you, it's a sure thing.

    >
    >
    >
    > Stop stalling boob.y


    Stop stalling! are you agreeing to leave these ngs if eComStation is
    being sold in 2006?

    > Give us the name of a contact at IBM who will verify
    > that you will be selling new licenses for OS2 when the enterprise
    > customers can't buy them from IBM.


    First ... drop the "us". You are the only one asking. Second, nobody
    here would give you contact information for anyone, least of all for a
    relationship that has value. You are an Internet Kook with a propensity
    for foul ad hominem attacks. The last thing I need is to have a business
    associate asking how I could be so stupid as to give their contact info
    to you. And .. I'm not that stupid.

    But relax .. it will clear soon enough. And then you agree you to leave
    the groups!?!?! C'mon! If you are confident in your position .. stand
    up for it, like a man. Show some integrity.

    > -->You refuse to do this, because you are lying. You have no contract to
    > buy or sell licenses when IBM kills off OS2 -- other then your leftovers
    > from the unsold copies you have.


    That item specifically refers to resellers who may have IBM inventory
    "left over", though I can't think of any resellers in that position.
    Since we manufacture our own inventory, using your logic .. we can
    continue as long as we like. Which is pretty close to the truth, now
    that I think about it. Maybe you are giving lie to the blind pig finding
    an acorn.

    > Now, as to bets, the only bet here is that I can prove you a liar. You run
    > from that one, like the slimball that you are You can always tell when
    > con-man is lying. They start squirming like you are now.


    Shoot, you can't even prove that one! Be a man, for goodness sake. Take
    the bet! If eComStation is being sold, with new inventory, in 2006 ...
    you leave the newsgroups. Pretty simple. Straightforward.

    Take the bet. Don't take the bet and we all know that you believe
    eComStation will be around. Kills you, but you know it's the truth. Or
    you would take the bet.

    Now ... say something new. Don't rehash your old stuff. Say you have
    enough confidence in your own words that you will stand behind them. Or
    you will be admitting that you don't believe your own posts, so why
    should anyone else?

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  4. Re: "Boob" runs away

    As predicted Boob, you quickly ran away from your earlier claim
    of having access to the records of Mensys and eComStation lusers.

    You've been asked repeatedly to prove your claim - to post
    the names and personal information of at least 10 eCS Lusers.

    Run Booby Run.

    --
    Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  5. Re: booby squarms again


    booby I don't read your bull**** here. You need to tell your therapist
    that everyone has caught on to you, and you don't know how to deal with
    it.

    Now -->Give me the contact at IBM who will verify that you will be selling
    new OS2 licenses when the enterprise customers of IBM no longer can buy
    them from IBM. -->Why are you running away from doing this?

    booby anyone with a working brain knows that you are here lying, because
    if you had a real business you would be spending all your time ramping up
    to sell OS2 to all those enterprise customers who won't be able to get it
    after Dec.

    PS: The only bet in town is the one I offered you about proving you have
    lied and I'll do it with public records. Have the balls to either shut
    up or stand tall for once in your life and go for it.









    In <42ebdb04$0$14464$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/30/2005
    at 02:51 PM, "Bob St.John" said:



    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> In <42eb78cd$0$14460$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/30/2005
    >> at 07:52 AM, "Bob St.John" said:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>Focus on important things booby. Where is that IBM contact name that can
    >>>>confirm you will be selling OS2 when IBM stops?

    >>
    >>
    >>>So, if eComStaton is being sold in January 2006, you agree to quit these
    >>> newsgroups, correct? C'mon .. you are always so keen to bet. Don't run
    >>>away from this one. According to you, it's a sure thing.

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Stop stalling boob.y


    >Stop stalling! are you agreeing to leave these ngs if eComStation is
    >being sold in 2006?


    > > Give us the name of a contact at IBM who will verify
    >> that you will be selling new licenses for OS2 when the enterprise
    >> customers can't buy them from IBM.


    >First ... drop the "us". You are the only one asking. Second, nobody
    >here would give you contact information for anyone, least of all for a
    >relationship that has value. You are an Internet Kook with a propensity
    >for foul ad hominem attacks. The last thing I need is to have a business
    >associate asking how I could be so stupid as to give their contact info
    >to you. And .. I'm not that stupid.


    >But relax .. it will clear soon enough. And then you agree you to leave
    >the groups!?!?! C'mon! If you are confident in your position .. stand
    >up for it, like a man. Show some integrity.


    >> -->You refuse to do this, because you are lying. You have no contract to
    >> buy or sell licenses when IBM kills off OS2 -- other then your leftovers
    >> from the unsold copies you have.


    >That item specifically refers to resellers who may have IBM inventory
    >"left over", though I can't think of any resellers in that position.
    >Since we manufacture our own inventory, using your logic .. we can
    >continue as long as we like. Which is pretty close to the truth, now
    >that I think about it. Maybe you are giving lie to the blind pig finding
    >an acorn.


    >> Now, as to bets, the only bet here is that I can prove you a liar. You run
    >> from that one, like the slimball that you are You can always tell when
    >> con-man is lying. They start squirming like you are now.


    >Shoot, you can't even prove that one! Be a man, for goodness sake. Take
    >the bet! If eComStation is being sold, with new inventory, in 2006 ...
    >you leave the newsgroups. Pretty simple. Straightforward.


    >Take the bet. Don't take the bet and we all know that you believe
    >eComStation will be around. Kills you, but you know it's the truth. Or
    >you would take the bet.


    >Now ... say something new. Don't rehash your old stuff. Say you have
    >enough confidence in your own words that you will stand behind them. Or
    >you will be admitting that you don't believe your own posts, so why
    >should anyone else?


    >Regards,
    >Bob St.John
    >Serenity Systems International



  6. FUD4 Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    The OS/2 Guy ☻ wrote:
    >
    >
    > You'll be selling eComStation for years to come. You have a backup
    > of unsold stock that should take you through 2006.


    The first part would seem to be correct. The second part, no. We are
    getting a media refresh ready, all new inventory. And we have another
    release planned. That will be the inventory for 2006.

    >> you agree to quit these newsgroups, correct?

    >
    >
    > Why? Just because you *want* him to quit these newsgroups?


    Nope. To test his conviction to his own comments and postings. And guess
    what? He lacks that commitment. He doesn't believe what he's saying.
    He may hope it's true, but he doesn't believe in it to the degree to
    stand behind it.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  7. Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft

    Bob St.John wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy ☻ wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>
    >> You'll be selling eComStation for years to come. You have a backup
    >> of unsold stock that should take you through 2006.

    >
    > The first part would seem to be correct.


    Of course I'm correct. You won't be selling any new OS/2 licenses,
    just those you've already contracted for and you have plenty of
    them. eCS has had few sales.

    >>> you agree to quit these newsgroups, correct?

    >>
    >> Why? Just because you *want* him to quit these newsgroups?

    >
    > Nope. To test his conviction to his own comments and postings.


    and yet you won't honor your own convictions and get out of these
    OS/2 newsgroups. You don't belong here Boob. You can't leave
    because the rest of this world is wise to your scam.

    You lack commitment and no one here believes a damn thing
    you say. "Warp 5... WiseMachine... Killer app..." Your credibility
    went down the gutter years ago.

    --
    Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  8. Re: OS2Guy openly admits he loves Mickey$oft


    Give us the contact name booby -- the one at IBM who can verify that you
    have a contract to sell new licenses of OS2 when even IBM enterprise
    customers can't buy them.

    Why do you keep running away from this question? Could it be your telling
    more lies like you have been since you started this con-game?

    Tell us how the leader of a one-man company who is (if your claims were
    true) would be eye-ball deep in planning how to capitalize on this bill
    gates-type dream come true -->having the right to sell what IBM Enterprise
    customers what, when IBM itself can't sell what they want anymore...

    Yet here you are, in news groups running around whining and attacking
    people instead of planning and being the professional the enterprise
    customers look for! How come booby? Everything you do in public don't
    fit with what you claim.








    In <42ec3ab1$0$14458$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/30/2005
    at 09:39 PM, "Bob St.John" said:



    >The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> You'll be selling eComStation for years to come. You have a backup
    >> of unsold stock that should take you through 2006.


    >The first part would seem to be correct. The second part, no. We are
    >getting a media refresh ready, all new inventory. And we have another
    >release planned. That will be the inventory for 2006.


    >>> you agree to quit these newsgroups, correct?

    >>
    >>
    >> Why? Just because you *want* him to quit these newsgroups?


    >Nope. To test his conviction to his own comments and postings. And guess
    >what? He lacks that commitment. He doesn't believe what he's saying. He
    >may hope it's true, but he doesn't believe in it to the degree to stand
    >behind it.


    >Regards,
    >Bob St.John
    >Serenity Systems International



  9. Re: FUD4 "ed" stalls

    In <42ebdb04$0$14464$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/30/2005
    at 02:51 PM, "Bob St.John" said:

    ....snipped...

    >Shoot, you can't even prove that one! Be a man, for goodness sake. Take
    >the bet! If eComStation is being sold, with new inventory, in 2006 ...
    >you leave the newsgroups. Pretty simple. Straightforward.


    Here's a suggestion for you Bob, so they can't claim you are selling out
    old inventory: come out with a brand new release shortly after the new
    year. Hard to have existing inventory for a new product!

    -- Dave
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    dhdurgeeverizonnet
    -----------------------------------------------------------


  10. Re: "ed" stalls

    me@privacy.net wrote:
    > In <42ebdb04$0$14464$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/30/2005
    > at 02:51 PM, "Bob St.John" said:
    >
    > ...snipped...
    >
    >>Shoot, you can't even prove that one! Be a man, for goodness sake. Take
    >>the bet! If eComStation is being sold, with new inventory, in 2006 ...
    >>you leave the newsgroups. Pretty simple. Straightforward.

    >
    > Here's a suggestion for you Bob, so they can't claim you are selling out
    > old inventory: come out with a brand new release shortly after the new
    > year. Hard to have existing inventory for a new product!


    Nice try "me@privacy.net" (Gees, do you eCS guys ever use
    your real names?) but Serenity has a large inventory of unsold OS/2.
    Remember here. Serenity is not selling an 'updated OS/2'. They
    are simply changing the eCS version number, adding a free app
    and the new drivers IBM has released, and claiming eCS has a
    "new release".

    Once Boob runs out of OS/2 inventory he won't get any new
    OS/2 licenses from IBM and that will sufficiently bury eCS and
    those idyits who bought into his scam.

    --
    Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  11. Re: "ed" stalls [FUD4]

    On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:38:02 UTC, The OS/2 Guy 
    wrote:

    > me@privacy.net wrote:
    > > In <42ebdb04$0$14464$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/30/2005
    > > at 02:51 PM, "Bob St.John" said:
    > >
    > > ...snipped...
    > >
    > >>Shoot, you can't even prove that one! Be a man, for goodness sake. Take
    > >>the bet! If eComStation is being sold, with new inventory, in 2006 ...
    > >>you leave the newsgroups. Pretty simple. Straightforward.

    > >
    > > Here's a suggestion for you Bob, so they can't claim you are selling out
    > > old inventory: come out with a brand new release shortly after the new
    > > year. Hard to have existing inventory for a new product!

    >
    > Nice try "me@privacy.net" (Gees, do you eCS guys ever use
    > your real names?) but Serenity has a large inventory of unsold OS/2.
    > Remember here. Serenity is not selling an 'updated OS/2'. They
    > are simply changing the eCS version number, adding a free app
    > and the new drivers IBM has released, and claiming eCS has a
    > "new release".
    >
    > Once Boob runs out of OS/2 inventory he won't get any new
    > OS/2 licenses from IBM and that will sufficiently bury eCS and
    > those idyits who bought into his scam.
    >


    Kind of conflicts with your claims that ECS isn't OS/2, doesn't it
    --


  12. Re: "ed" stalls

    Kevin K wrote:
    >
    > Kind of conflicts with your claims that ECS isn't OS/2, doesn't it


    How so? eCS isn't OS/2. eCS itself is a minor third party vendor's
    proprietary product *that just happens to use OS/2 as a base
    operating system*.

    It was Serenity who stated several years ago that the base
    OS/2 operating system would eventually be replaced with a more
    lucrative operating system.

    Sort of drives ya nuts, doesn't it "Kevin K"?

    --
    Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  13. Re: "ed" tells truth of ecs again.


    booby has old stock, because no one with a brain buys ecs. Now stop your
    idiot ecs bull****, and notice that old booby runs from the question of a
    contact at IBM who can verify that he will be getting the gift-deal of a
    lifetime as he claims; e.g., selling new OS2 licenses from IBM when they
    won;t sell OS2 anymore to their enterprise customers. -- >booby also runs
    the bet that I can PROVE he has lied in public -- because he knows I can
    do it.

    Taking that one up would prove he is a man. You stopping your idiot
    trolling would prove you are one too.





    In <42eccc37$4$quqhetrr$mr2ice@news.individual.net>, on 07/31/2005
    at 09:01 AM, me@privacy.net said:



    >In <42ebdb04$0$14464$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/30/2005
    > at 02:51 PM, "Bob St.John" said:


    >....snipped...


    >>Shoot, you can't even prove that one! Be a man, for goodness sake. Take
    >>the bet! If eComStation is being sold, with new inventory, in 2006 ...
    >>you leave the newsgroups. Pretty simple. Straightforward.


    >Here's a suggestion for you Bob, so they can't claim you are selling out
    >old inventory: come out with a brand new release shortly after the new
    >year. Hard to have existing inventory for a new product!


    >-- Dave
    >-----------------------------------------------------------
    >dhdurgeeverizonnet
    >-----------------------------------------------------------




  14. Re: "ed" tells truth of ecs again

    In , on 07/31/2005
    at 05:58 PM, "Kevin K" said:



    >On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:38:02 UTC, The OS/2 Guy 
    >wrote:


    >> me@privacy.net wrote:
    >> > In <42ebdb04$0$14464$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/30/2005
    >> > at 02:51 PM, "Bob St.John" said:
    >> >
    >> > ...snipped...
    >> >
    >> >>Shoot, you can't even prove that one! Be a man, for goodness sake. Take
    >> >>the bet! If eComStation is being sold, with new inventory, in 2006 ...
    >> >>you leave the newsgroups. Pretty simple. Straightforward.
    >> >
    >> > Here's a suggestion for you Bob, so they can't claim you are selling out
    >> > old inventory: come out with a brand new release shortly after the new
    >> > year. Hard to have existing inventory for a new product!

    >>
    >> Nice try "me@privacy.net" (Gees, do you eCS guys ever use
    >> your real names?) but Serenity has a large inventory of unsold OS/2.
    >> Remember here. Serenity is not selling an 'updated OS/2'. They
    >> are simply changing the eCS version number, adding a free app
    >> and the new drivers IBM has released, and claiming eCS has a
    >> "new release".
    >>
    >> Once Boob runs out of OS/2 inventory he won't get any new
    >> OS/2 licenses from IBM and that will sufficiently bury eCS and
    >> those idyits who bought into his scam.
    >>


    >Kind of conflicts with your claims that ECS isn't OS/2, doesn't it --


    Not at all. No one denys that OS2 is in the ecs wrapper. But its not the
    same quality OS2 you get from IBM. --If it was, there would be some ecs
    enterprise customers. Hell if it was half as good as OS2 from IBM, booby
    wouldn't have the left over stock to sell in January.







  15. FUD4 Re: booby squarms again

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > booby I don't read your bull**** here.



    OK .. we have "ed" running away ..scared to back up his own words. No
    one is surprised.

    Feel free to post something ... when you have something to say .. that
    you actually believe is true .. strongly enough to get behind it.
    Otherwise, it is a tale of sound and fury ....

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  16. Re: no balls booby squirms again


    booby where is that IBM contact name? You know the one who can verify
    that you will be getting the deal of a life time, another deal like bill
    boy gates got with DOS -- so you can sell OS2 as ecs long after IBM stops
    selling it to their enterprise customers?

    Come on booby, I dare you to make a fool out of me by posting the name and
    contact data for someone in IBM who back up your story.


    PS: Your whining below looks about as pathetic as anyone has ever seen
    from you. Try having the courage to just shut up if you don't want your
    lies exposed in public.





    42ed2d7d$0$14460$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/31/2005
    at 02:55 PM, "Bob St.John" said:



    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> booby I don't read your bull**** here.

    >


    >OK .. we have "ed" running away ..scared to back up his own words. No
    >one is surprised.


    >Feel free to post something ... when you have something to say .. that
    >you actually believe is true .. strongly enough to get behind it.
    >Otherwise, it is a tale of sound and fury ....


    >Regards,
    >Bob St.John
    >Serenity Systems International



  17. Re: "Mike Ross" ignores truth of ecs again

    Mike Ross wrote:
    > On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:35:58 GMT, letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >
    >
    >>In , on 07/31/2005
    >> at 05:58 PM, "Kevin K" said:

    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>>Kind of conflicts with your claims that ECS isn't OS/2, doesn't it --

    >>
    >>Not at all. No one denys that OS2 is in the ecs wrapper. But its not the
    >>same quality OS2 you get from IBM. --If it was, there would be some ecs
    >>enterprise customers.

    >
    >
    > I think there's a fallacy here.


    I agree. I think you're behind it.

    > Name *any* enterprise customers who
    > are rolling out new OS/2 licences of any flavour.


    Since eCS is not OS/2 your attempt to change the focus
    is irrelevant.

    eCS has been a product for more than 7 years now.
    During that entire time Serenity has been unable to
    con any large Enterprise customer into purchasing
    and using eComStation.

    The inability to achieve a sale with even one Enterprise
    customer is clearly a failure of the eCS product and
    Serenity.

    > I don't think there are any.


    You're right. There are no eCS Enterprise customers.
    (There *are* many OS/2 Enterprise customers: Banco
    de Brazil, Bank of Italy, Bank of China, Deutsche Bank,
    DaimlerChrysler, Vauxhall, Ford (Europe and U.S.)
    Toyota, Mitsubishi, Delphi and another 1,000 or so).

    >


    > I don't see how you can suggest a lack of enterprise
    > customers for new licenses proves anything.


    It proves that eComStation is a massive failure because
    eComStation was never designed for the "home user"
    but for the Enterprise customer. Go back to the beginning
    of eComStation when LoonyToons and Boob were hyping
    the hell out of eCS claiming it would be a product for
    large customers (more than 500 seats per sale) and
    the draw would be the base OS/2 operating system
    and their "new improved 32-second" install program
    along with this amazing killer app called "WiseMachine".

    And when that failed to materialize, follow back to the
    claims by Serenity of where and to whome eCS was
    going to be marketed to: Microsoft, Linux and MacIntosh users.

    Like the failure of sales to Enterprise customers, eCS was
    never marketed outside of the OS/2 community. Why?
    Because Serenity knew Microsoft, Linux or Mac users
    has no use or desire for, what was obviously, a penny-ante
    piece of proprietary software that used an older version
    of OS/2.

    With misnomer marketing statements ("Warp 5" "only
    Serenity could offer JFS" "WiseMachine, the killer app"
    "improved install in as little as 32 seconds", eCS the
    only future for OS/2, etc.) and then craftily preying on
    the fears of OS/2 users, Serenity played the pyramid
    game: buy our product today which is dependent upon
    our subscription program which is dependent upon our
    next upgrade which is dependent upon our improved
    subscription program which is dependent upon our
    "Refresh" product ... (to infinity).

    What you are working so hard at here is ignoring the
    truth about Serenity and eCS. You *have* to. You
    invested in eCS. Your entire eCS future is dependent
    upon a minor third party vendor who conned you into
    believing false and manipulative marketing.

    So Mike, tell us all, how well does WiseMachine
    work and were you able to install your copy of
    eCS within the claimed "32-seconds"?


    --
    Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  18. Re: FUD4 "ed" stalls

    me@privacy.net wrote:
    > In <42ebdb04$0$14464$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/30/2005
    > at 02:51 PM, "Bob St.John" said:
    >
    > ...snipped...
    >
    >
    >>Shoot, you can't even prove that one! Be a man, for goodness sake. Take
    >>the bet! If eComStation is being sold, with new inventory, in 2006 ...
    >>you leave the newsgroups. Pretty simple. Straightforward.

    >
    >
    > Here's a suggestion for you Bob, so they can't claim you are selling out
    > old inventory: come out with a brand new release shortly after the new
    > year. Hard to have existing inventory for a new product!


    We are going to refresh the 1.2 release first. That will be new
    inventory. And we will do a new release, scheduled for the end of the
    year. That has been in the Roadmap since it was put up on the site,
    months ago.

    But that doesn't have anything to do with what "ed" and "Tim" are
    saying. It's clear they don't believe a word of what they are saying.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  19. Re: "ed" stalls

    Bob St.John wrote:
    >
    > We are going to refresh the 1.2 release first. That will be new
    > inventory. And we will do a new release, scheduled for the end of the
    > year. That has been in the Roadmap since it was put up on the site,
    > months ago.


    Hey! Is that a monkey flying out of "The Boob's" butt???

    It sure is !!!

    --
    Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  20. Re: "Mike Ross" ignores truth of ecs again

    Mike Ross wrote:
    > On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:30:08 -0400, The OS/2 Guy ?
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Mike Ross wrote:

    >
    >
    >
    >>>Name *any* enterprise customers who
    >>>are rolling out new OS/2 licences of any flavour.

    >>
    >>Since eCS is not OS/2 your attempt to change the focus
    >>is irrelevant.

    >
    > It's certainly based on OS/2.


    If that were true then the eCS clock would work under OS/2.
    It doesn't. It is proprietary to eCS and only eCS.



    >>> I don't think there are any.


    >>You're right. There are no eCS Enterprise customers.
    >>(There *are* many OS/2 Enterprise customers: Banco
    >>de Brazil, Bank of Italy, Bank of China, Deutsche Bank,
    >>DaimlerChrysler, Vauxhall, Ford (Europe and U.S.)
    >>Toyota, Mitsubishi, Delphi and another 1,000 or so).


    > I don't doubt it for an instant. How many *new* OS/2 enterprise
    > customers have there been in the last few years?


    Again, has nothing to do with identifying an eCS Enterprise
    customer.

    You keep working to change the subject here Ross but it
    isn't going to happen.

    >>>


    > You've snipped my entire point, which is that there have been no
    > signifcant new OS/2 sales for the last several years.


    Your 'entire point' is irrelevant to the subject of discussion:
    name one eCS Enterprise customer.

    Reality reveals the truth: eCS is a failure.



    >


    >>What you are working so hard at here is ignoring the
    >>truth about Serenity and eCS. You *have* to. You
    >>invested in eCS. Your entire eCS future is dependent
    >>upon a minor third party vendor who conned you into
    >>believing false and manipulative marketing.


    > No-one conned me.


    Turn around quick and you too will find a monkey
    flying out of your butt.

    >>So Mike, tell us all, how well does WiseMachine
    >>work and were you able to install your copy of
    >>eCS within the claimed "32-seconds"?


    > I've never heard of WiseMachine -


    Ahh the proverbial denial. How about this one:
    does your eCS report itself as "Warp 5" or not?

    --
    Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast