I'm so sorry for stealing the identity of The eCS Guy - OS2

This is a discussion on I'm so sorry for stealing the identity of The eCS Guy - OS2 ; I'm such a loser. I can't help stealing other people's identities. You know, popular people - people who have respect. I crave attention and respect so much, I can't help myself. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry. Larry Chauvet III ...

  1. I'm so sorry for stealing the identity of The eCS Guy

    I'm such a loser. I can't help stealing other people's identities.
    You know, popular people - people who have respect. I crave attention
    and respect so much, I can't help myself.

    Please forgive me. I'm so sorry.

    Larry Chauvet III
    Sausalito, CA

  2. Re: I'm so sorry for stealing the identity of The eCS Guy

    Larry Chauvet wrote:
    > I'm such a loser. I can't help stealing other people's identities. You
    > know, popular people - people who have respect. I crave attention and
    > respect so much, I can't help myself.
    >
    > Please forgive me. I'm so sorry.
    >
    > Larry Chauvet III
    > Sausalito, CA

    I am such a loser. I can't help stealing other people's identities.
    I know it pisses people off. People who think they are, you know,
    popular and have respect. They are so stupid. I crave attetnion
    and respect so much, I can't help myself.

    Please forgive me. I'm so sorry.

    Erik Kooistra

  3. Re: I'm so sorry for stealing the identity of The eCS Guy

    Larry Chauvet wrote:
    > I'm such a loser. I can't help stealing other people's identities. You
    > know, popular people - people who have respect. I crave attention and
    > respect so much, I can't help myself.
    >
    > Please forgive me. I'm so sorry.
    >
    > Larry Chauvet III
    > Sausalito, CA

    I'm a looooossser, aren't I? I keep stealing other people's identities
    and they get so pissed off. I demand attention! You hear me!

    Piss 'em off. Thanks my motto!

    The eCS Guy

  4. Re: I'm so sorry for stealing the identity of The eCS Guy

    Erik Kooistra wrote:
    > Larry Chauvet wrote:
    >
    >> I'm such a loser. I can't help stealing other people's identities.
    >> You know, popular people - people who have respect. I crave
    >> attention and respect so much, I can't help myself.
    >>
    >> Please forgive me. I'm so sorry.
    >>
    >> Larry Chauvet III
    >> Sausalito, CA

    > I am such a loser. I can't help stealing other people's identities.
    > I know it pisses people off. People who think they are, you know,
    > popular and have respect. They are so stupid. I crave attetnion
    > and respect so much, I can't help myself.
    >
    > Please forgive me. I'm so sorry.
    >
    > Erik Kooistra

    Yes, you are a loser Erik. If you think stealing other people's
    identities, posting stupid remarks, and pretending to be people
    you are not is going to give you some importance here,
    forget it.

    You are not forgiven.

    The eCS Guy

  5. Re: I'm so sorry for stealing the identity of The eCS Guy

    Art Deco wrote:
    > Larry Chauvet wrote:
    >
    >> I'm such a loser. I can't help stealing other people's identities.
    >> You know, popular people - people who have respect. I crave
    >> attention and respect so much, I can't help myself.
    >>
    >> Please forgive me. I'm so sorry.
    >>
    >> Larry Chauvet III
    >> Sausalito, CA

    > I'm a looooossser, aren't I? I keep stealing other people's identities
    > and they get so pissed off. I demand attention! You hear me!
    >
    > Piss 'em off. Thanks my motto!
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    Yeah, you are a loser. What are you doing here?

    The eCS Guy

  6. Re: I'm so sorry for stealing the identity of The eCS Guy

    Erik Kooistra wrote:

    > I am such a loser. I can't help stealing other people's identities.
    > I know it pisses people off. People who think they are, you know,
    > popular and have respect. They are so stupid. I crave attetnion
    > and respect so much, I can't help myself.
    >
    > Please forgive me. I'm so sorry.
    >
    > Erik Kooistra

    Your headers *still* don't look like mine Erik. You can't go
    around stealing the identities of other people and expect
    to get away with it if your headers don't match. Your headers
    don't match.

    You lose. You *are* a loser, Erik.

    The eCS Guy

  7. Re: I'm so sorry for stealing the identity of The eCS Guy

    Erik Kooistra wrote:

    > I am such a loser. I can't help stealing other people's identities.
    > I know it pisses people off. People who think they are, you know,
    > popular and have respect. They are so stupid. I crave attetnion
    > and respect so much, I can't help myself.
    >
    > Please forgive me. I'm so sorry.
    >
    > Erik Kooistra

    Erik why don't you just stop all this? You are making a fool out
    of yourself and no one here appreciates having to wade through
    messages between you and this "Dan" asshole.

    Thanks

  8. Re: I'm so sorry for stealing the identity of The eCS Guy

    Jereon Besse wrote:
    > Erik Kooistra wrote:
    >>
    >> I am such a loser. I can't help stealing other people's identities.
    >> I know it pisses people off. People who think they are, you know,
    >> popular and have respect. They are so stupid. I crave attetnion
    >> and respect so much, I can't help myself.
    >>
    >> Please forgive me. I'm so sorry.
    >>
    >> Erik Kooistra

    > Erik why don't you just stop all this? You are making a fool out
    > of yourself and no one here appreciates having to wade through
    > messages between you and this "Dan" asshole.
    >
    > Thanks

    What the hell do you care? Use your damn filters!

    The eCS Guy

  9. Re: I'm so sorry for stealing the identity of The eCS Guy

    Larry Chauvet wrote:
    > I'm such a loser. I can't help stealing other people's identities. You
    > know, popular people - people who have respect. I crave attention and
    > respect so much, I can't help myself.
    >
    > Please forgive me. I'm so sorry.
    >
    > Larry Chauvet III
    > Sausalito, CA

    I'm a looooossser, aren't I? I keep stealing other people's identities
    and they get so pissed off. I demand attention! You hear me!

    Piss 'em off. Thanks my motto!

    The eCS Guy

  10. Re: I'm so sorry for stealing the identity of The eCS Guy

    Art Deco wrote:
    > Larry Chauvet wrote:
    >
    >> I'm such a loser. I can't help stealing other people's identities.
    >> You know, popular people - people who have respect. I crave
    >> attention and respect so much, I can't help myself.
    >>
    >> Please forgive me. I'm so sorry.
    >>
    >> Larry Chauvet III
    >> Sausalito, CA

    > I'm a looooossser, aren't I? I keep stealing other people's identities
    > and they get so pissed off. I demand attention! You hear me!
    >
    > Piss 'em off. Thanks my motto!
    >
    > The eCS Guy

    Yeah, you are a loser. What are you doing here?

    The eCS Guy

+ Reply to Thread