eWeek Coverage on OS/2 Announcement and eComStation - OS2

This is a discussion on eWeek Coverage on OS/2 Announcement and eComStation - OS2 ; Eddie LeTard Sputtered Thusly: > >Now, since you are not booby, nor are you part of his company, or IBM and >involved in OEM contracts, you have no knowledge of anything, thus proving >once again that you're a complete ****ing ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: eWeek Coverage on OS/2 Announcement and eComStation

  1. Re: Bob not shut down by IBM. Only OS/2 has been shut down by IBM

    Eddie LeTard Sputtered Thusly:

    >
    >Now, since you are not booby, nor are you part of his company, or IBM and
    >involved in OEM contracts, you have no knowledge of anything, thus proving
    >once again that you're a complete ****ing idiot.
    >


    You have no knowledge of the contracts either. But that doesn't stop
    you from making all sorts of silly claims, does it?

    Thus proving once again that you're a complete ****ing idiot.

    The eCS Guy

  2. Re: Bob not shut down by IBM. Only OS/2 has been shut down by IBM


    Grow up asshole.

    PS: You have no knowledge of what I know about contracts. IBM is
    shutting off the sales of OS2. Its up to booby to prove he is an
    exception to this. Its beyond belief to simply accept his say-so that he
    is buying something that Enterprise customers, like Ford can't buy
    anymore.

    Now take your pills like the doc told you to and stop trolling. You look
    more stupid every day.





    <42dba158$0$448$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/18/2005
    at 07:35 AM, The eCS Guy said:



    >Eddie LeTard Sputtered Thusly:


    >>
    >>Now, since you are not booby, nor are you part of his company, or IBM and
    >>involved in OEM contracts, you have no knowledge of anything, thus proving
    >>once again that you're a complete ****ing idiot.
    >>


    >You have no knowledge of the contracts either. But that doesn't stop
    >you from making all sorts of silly claims, does it?


    >Thus proving once again that you're a complete ****ing idiot.


    >The eCS Guy



  3. Re: Bob not shut down by IBM. Only OS/2 has been shut down by IBM

    Eddie LeTard Opened His Mouth, And The Following Drool Ran Down His Chin:

    >Grow up asshole.
    >
    >PS: You have no knowledge of what I know about contracts.
    >


    You have repeatedly shown that you have no knowledge about anything.

    PS: you have no knowledge of what *I* know about contracts. So we'll
    just have to wait and see who is still selling OS/2 on January 1,
    2006. Hint: it won't be IBM!

    No take your meds, or get your mommie's permission to use her computer,
    or whatever your standard-lame-put-down-of-the-day is now.

    The eCS Guy

  4. Re: [FUD4] booby shut down by IBM (eWeek Coverage on OS/2 Announcementand eComStation)

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >>The IBM announcement specifies program and part numbers being withdrawn.
    >>Now, any eComStation user who looks at the eula will see that the OS/2
    >>Warp 4 part number is different from that being withdrawn. That's
    >>because every product listed on OEM agreements is unique and specific to
    >>that OEM agreement. Iow, the IBM announcement had no bearing on any OEM.

    >
    >
    > Well, well, well. If you have something different then what IBM is not
    > going to sell Dec. 2005 -->Then its not OS2 -->Just like we have been
    > saying. There will be no new OS2 licenses after Dec. 2005. You are out
    > of business on that date.
    >
    > Its really time for you stop the lies and play straight for once in your
    > life.
    >
    >
    >
    >>Read the "papers".

    >
    >
    > I did booby. You need to do the same. IBM is not selling any OS2
    > licenses after Dec 2005. That means you are not getting any new ones --
    > So stop the lying and bull****.


    I've resisted replying to this thread because of the stupid nature of
    it. From reviewing the public information it is clear to me that eCS
    will continue to be availble after December 23, 2005. Perhaps you need
    to read the EULA on eCS and compare it with the part numbers on the IBM
    withdrawl notice. I just did. The Part Number for OS/2 Warp 4 which is
    a part of eComStation V1.2 is IBM Part # 31L0480M - according to the eCS
    1.2 EULA. Feel free to check it yourself.

    Now, take that part number (31L0480M) and compare it with the part
    numbers on the IBM withdrawl notice. Do you see it listed there? I
    don't either.

    Whether or not there are any *IBM OS/2* licenses sold after December 23,
    2005 per the part numbers listed on the withdrawl notice is not relevant
    when talking about eCS. IBM Part #31L0480M which is OS/2 Warp 4 Version
    4.52 (the part # for Warp 4 as included in eCS 1.2) is not listed on the
    withdrawl notice. Therefore it is reasonable to conclude that this is
    product is not included in the withdrawl.

    Clear enough?

    ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
    http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
    ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

  5. Re: Bob not shut down by IBM. Only OS/2 has been shut down by IBM

    WARNING: The following contains un-PC material, and gratuitous profanity,
    which some may find offensive.

    On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:35:02 UTC, The eCS Guy opined:
    > Eddie LeTard Sputtered Thusly:
    >
    > >
    > >Now, since you are not booby, nor are you part of his company, or IBM and
    > >involved in OEM contracts, you have no knowledge of anything, thus proving
    > >once again that you're a complete ****ing idiot.


    I have no idea what the penultimate word above means to persons of your
    sexual orientation. But many others find it offensive in published material
    that is not marked with a rating symbol of some kind or a warning.

    I do my best to avoid reading your stuff; you have been in my killfile for
    many years. But there is no way for me to filter the messages of others who,
    perhaps foolishly, respond to your nonsense, and even provoke it..

    If you really cannot battle your obnoxious obsession with the most recent
    phase of OS/2, and you really cannot avoid venting it here where nobody
    actually gives a tinker's dam what you think, please purchase a book on
    vocabulary development, so that you can learn to use less offensive, and
    perhaps more expressive, adjectives.

    And I offer the same advice to those who respond to this numbskull.

    > >

    >
    > You have no knowledge of the contracts either. But that doesn't stop
    > you from making all sorts of silly claims, does it?
    >
    > Thus proving once again that you're a complete ****ing idiot.
    >
    > The eCS Guy


    --
    Stan Goodman
    Qiryat Tiv'on
    Israel


  6. Re: Bob not shut down by IBM. Only OS/2 has been shut down by IBM



    Give up the troll game. You lost this one, as you lose all of them.
    --I'm sure people has been whispering asshole when you show up, and have
    been staring at you like you're an idiot for years. Try and get the
    message for once.





    In <42dbe665$0$439$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/18/2005
    at 12:30 PM, The eCS Guy said:



    >Eddie LeTard Opened His Mouth, And The Following Drool Ran Down His Chin:


    >>Grow up asshole.
    >>
    >>PS: You have no knowledge of what I know about contracts.
    >>


    >You have repeatedly shown that you have no knowledge about anything.


    >PS: you have no knowledge of what *I* know about contracts. So we'll
    >just have to wait and see who is still selling OS/2 on January 1, 2006.
    >Hint: it won't be IBM!


    >No take your meds, or get your mommie's permission to use her computer,
    >or whatever your standard-lame-put-down-of-the-day is now.


    >The eCS Guy



  7. Re: Bob not shut down by IBM. Only OS/2 has been shut down by IBM

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >Give up the troll game. You lost this one, as you lose all of them.
    >
    >

    Lose? How did I "Lose"? By getting you to admit that you don't know
    anything about the IBM/SSI contract? By making you realize that SSI
    will still be selling OS/2 after IBM gave it up?

    Nice try, Eddie. As usual, you are the loser here. You and your buddy
    Larry.

    The eCS Guy


  8. Re: Bob not shut down by IBM. Only OS/2 has been shut down by IBM

    ARCHIVE:

    You haven't produced the contract to show here, or an IBM contact name who
    can verify that IBM will be selling OS2 to booby, after then stop selling
    it to enterprise customers. IBM has announced the withdrawal of OS2 from
    the market. Thus, the burden of proof is on YOU and booby.

    Since we have no proof from you, just troll whining -- we can see that you
    have indeed lost this game, and you are indeed a troll with nothing to
    say, along with a lack of self-control since you have nothing to say and
    can't shut up.

    -->If you could change your behavior to something resembling normal,
    perhaps people wouldn't whisper "asshole" and point when you show up.
    Maybe you need to use your meds according the to the instructions. At
    least get your mommy to read them for you.




    In <42dcdcba$0$494$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/19/2005
    at 06:00 AM, The eCS Guy said:



    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:


    >>Give up the troll game. You lost this one, as you lose all of them.
    >>
    >>

    >Lose? How did I "Lose"? By getting you to admit that you don't know
    >anything about the IBM/SSI contract? By making you realize that SSI
    >will still be selling OS/2 after IBM gave it up?


    >Nice try, Eddie. As usual, you are the loser here. You and your buddy
    >Larry.


    >The eCS Guy




  9. Re: Bob not shut down by IBM. Only OS/2 has been shut down by IBM

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >ARCHIVE:
    >
    >You haven't produced the contract to show here, or an IBM contact name who
    >can verify that IBM will be selling OS2 to booby, after then stop selling
    >it to enterprise customers. IBM has announced the withdrawal of OS2 from
    >the market. Thus, the burden of proof is on YOU and booby.
    >
    >
    >

    Actually, the burden of proof is on you. You are the one making the
    claim that "SSI is out of business". We have Bob St. John saying he is
    not, and he is the only one who would know, isn't he?

    Therefore, you and Larry both lose. Again.

    OTOH, you *could* provide some kind of evidence that contradicts what
    Bob says.

    In any case, we will know on December 24, 2005 won't we?

    The eCS Guy

  10. Re: Bob not shut down by IBM. Only OS/2 has been shut down by IBM


    ARCHIVE:


    How many idiot posts are you going to make before admitting you have bene
    beaten in this troll game of yours?





    In <42dcef6a$0$459$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/19/2005
    at 07:19 AM, The eCS Guy said:



    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:


    >>ARCHIVE:
    >>
    >>You haven't produced the contract to show here, or an IBM contact name who
    >>can verify that IBM will be selling OS2 to booby, after then stop selling
    >>it to enterprise customers. IBM has announced the withdrawal of OS2 from
    >>the market. Thus, the burden of proof is on YOU and booby.
    >>
    >>
    >>

    >Actually, the burden of proof is on you. You are the one making the
    >claim that "SSI is out of business". We have Bob St. John saying he is
    >not, and he is the only one who would know, isn't he?


    >Therefore, you and Larry both lose. Again.


    >OTOH, you *could* provide some kind of evidence that contradicts what
    >Bob says.


    >In any case, we will know on December 24, 2005 won't we?


    >The eCS Guy



  11. Re: Bob not shut down by IBM. Only OS/2 has been shut down by IBM

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >ARCHIVE:
    >
    >
    >How many idiot posts are you going to make before admitting you have bene
    >beaten in this troll game of yours?
    >
    >
    >
    >

    As many as it takes to make you realize that I haven't "bene" beaten.
    You are the loser here, Eddie. You are the toll here. You are the
    one playing games. You are the one making the baseless claims.

    The eCS Guy


  12. Re: Bob not shut down by IBM. Only OS/2 has been shut down by IBM


    ARCHIVE:


    How many idiot posts are you going to make before admitting you have bene
    beaten in this troll game of yours?



















    In <42dd347a$0$90538$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/19/2005
    at 12:15 PM, The eCS Guy said:



    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:


    >>ARCHIVE:
    >>
    >>
    >>How many idiot posts are you going to make before admitting you have bene
    >>beaten in this troll game of yours?
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>

    >As many as it takes to make you realize that I haven't "bene" beaten.
    >You are the loser here, Eddie. You are the toll here. You are the
    >one playing games. You are the one making the baseless claims.


    >The eCS Guy




  13. Re: Bob not shut down by IBM. Only OS/2 has been shut down by IBM

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >ARCHIVE:
    >
    >
    >How many idiot posts are you going to make before admitting you have bene
    >beaten in this troll game of yours?
    >
    >
    >


    As many as it takes, Eddie. As many as it takes to make you realize
    that I have not "bene" beaten.

    Get a spell checker, Eddie. Get a brain, Eddie. Get a life, Eddie.
    Get a clue, Eddie.


    The eCS Guy

  14. Re: Bob not shut down by IBM. Only OS/2 has been shut down by IBM


    ARCHIVE:

    How many idiot posts are you going to make before admitting you have bene
    beaten in this troll game of yours?

    PS: Thank you for allowing me prove that you are complete idiot troll!










    In <42dd8bbb$0$90609$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/19/2005
    at 06:27 PM, The eCS Guy said:



    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:


    >>ARCHIVE:
    >>
    >>
    >>How many idiot posts are you going to make before admitting you have bene
    >>beaten in this troll game of yours?
    >>
    >>
    >>


    >As many as it takes, Eddie. As many as it takes to make you realize
    >that I have not "bene" beaten.


    >Get a spell checker, Eddie. Get a brain, Eddie. Get a life, Eddie.
    > Get a clue, Eddie.



    >The eCS Guy



  15. Re: Bob not shut down by IBM. Only OS/2 has been shut down by IBM

    I apologize once more.

    The eCS Guy

  16. Re: Bob not shut down by IBM. Only OS/2 has been shut down by IBM

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >ARCHIVE:
    >
    >How many idiot posts are you going to make before admitting you have bene
    >beaten in this troll game of yours?
    >
    >
    >


    As many as it takes, Eddie. As many as it takes to make you realize
    that I have not "bene" beaten.

    Get a spell checker, Eddie. Get a brain, Eddie. Get a life, Eddie.
    Get a clue, Eddie.


    The eCS Guy


  17. Re: Bob not shut down by IBM. Only OS/2 has been shut down by IBM

    The eCS Guy wrote:

    > I apologize once more.
    >
    > The eCS Guy


    Good. Now just go away Larry.

    The eCS Guy


  18. Re: Bob not shut down by IBM. Only OS/2 has been shut down by IBM

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > I apologize once more.
    >
    > The eCS Guy


    I'm obsessed with Linux. Move to Linux. OS/2 is dead.

    The eCS Guy

  19. Re: booby shut down by IBM (eWeek Coverage on OS/2 Announcement andeComStation)

    Bob St.John wrote:
    >
    > The IBM announcement specifies program and part numbers being withdrawn.
    > Now, any eComStation user who looks at the eula will see that the OS/2
    > Warp 4 part number is different from that being withdrawn. That's
    > because every product listed on OEM agreements is unique and specific to
    > that OEM agreement. Iow, the IBM announcement had no bearing on any OEM.


    Except for the fact that Serenity Systems International aka by business
    license as Managed Systems of Texas (MSoT) cannot sell any new
    OS/2 licenses. And the fact that SSI/MSoT has no OEM contract
    beyond December 31, 2005.

    Those two facts curtail any future for eComStation, even tho' eComStation
    never had a future from day one.

    eCS is a dead product.

    Wait... did I mention no one will want to buy eComStation anyway
    knowing you will publicly release their private customer information?

    --
    Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  20. eWeek Coverage on OS/2 Announcement andeComStation)

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Bob St.John wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> The IBM announcement specifies program and part numbers being
    >> withdrawn. Now, any eComStation user who looks at the eula will see
    >> that the OS/2 Warp 4 part number is different from that being
    >> withdrawn. That's because every product listed on OEM agreements is
    >> unique and specific to that OEM agreement. Iow, the IBM announcement
    >> had no bearing on any OEM.

    >
    >
    > Except for the fact that Serenity Systems International aka by business
    > license as Managed Systems of Texas (MSoT) cannot sell any new
    > OS/2 licenses. And the fact that SSI/MSoT has no OEM contract
    > beyond December 31, 2005.


    Those are misstatements made by you, not facts. The fact is, in January
    2006, eComStation will continue to sold and installed. It will be the
    most current OS/2 media available.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast