Interesting program that can help us all... - OS2

This is a discussion on Interesting program that can help us all... - OS2 ; http://www.phrack.org/show.php?p=49&a=9 Food for thought. The code even supports OS/2. :-) Some interesting perspectives on the situation here: http://www.holysmoke.org/forgeries/gib-clon.htm -- [Reverse the parts of the e-mail address to reply.]...

  1. Interesting program that can help us all...

    http://www.phrack.org/show.php?p=49&a=9

    Food for thought. The code even supports OS/2. :-)

    Some interesting perspectives on the situation here:

    http://www.holysmoke.org/forgeries/gib-clon.htm

  2. Re: Interesting program that can help us all...

    Sir:

    Marty wrote:
    > http://www.phrack.org/show.php?p=49&a=9
    >
    > Food for thought. The code even supports OS/2. :-)
    >
    > Some interesting perspectives on the situation here:
    >
    > http://www.holysmoke.org/forgeries/gib-clon.htm

    What is that program, a cancelbot?
    --
    Bill
    Thanks a Million!

  3. Re: Interesting program that can help us all...

    William L. Hartzell wrote:
    > Sir:
    >
    > Marty wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.phrack.org/show.php?p=49&a=9
    >>
    >> Food for thought. The code even supports OS/2. :-)
    >>
    >> Some interesting perspectives on the situation here:
    >>
    >> http://www.holysmoke.org/forgeries/gib-clon.htm
    >>

    > What is that program, a cancelbot?

    Looking at the code for a bit, I suppose it could be used in that
    role... ;-)