Mensys Worries over St. John's Error. Customers walking away. - OS2

This is a discussion on Mensys Worries over St. John's Error. Customers walking away. - OS2 ; This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys: Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer. Information that was provided under the provision of ...

  1. Mensys Worries over St. John's Error. Customers walking away.

    This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:

    Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    Information that was provided under the provision of
    confidentiality and safekeeping.

    This means your credit card information, personal data,
    including residence and/or billing information, date
    of birth, private telephone numbers and all other
    confidential information you provided to either entity
    as a requirement of a purchase is unsafe and apt
    to be revealed. It is a criminal act as stipulated in the
    account agreement of the consumer.

    If you have an account with Serenity or with Mensys
    you have every right to take legal action against
    these two entities, to immediately demand your
    private information be removed and to file a report
    with the State Attorney General of Texas against
    the business license of Serenity Systems aka
    Managed Systems as well as the European
    Consumer's Union against the business license
    of Mensys.

    No company or company official, no matter how
    'important' they perceive themselves to be, have
    the right to put your life and information in danger.
    Bob St. John has done just that and disseminated
    the information around the world.

  2. [fud4] Re: Mensys Worries over St. John's Error. Customers walking away.

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed private information
    > belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer. Information that was provided
    > under the provision of confidentiality and safekeeping.

    Which customer was it and what information was revealed?

    --
    Andrew J. Brehm
    Marx Brothers Fan

  3. Re: Mensys Worries over St. John's Error. Customers walking away.

    Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >>Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed private information
    >>belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer. Information that was provided
    >>under the provision of confidentiality and safekeeping.

    Why is it you late comers always come along and ask stupid
    questions? If you don't know - RESEARCH!

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    > > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > >
    > >>Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed private information
    > >>belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer. Information that was provided
    > >>under the provision of confidentiality and safekeeping.

    >> Which customer was it and what information was revealed?

    > Why is it you late comers always come along and ask stupid questions?

    You have been posting the same claim for several days, every hour or so,
    and you wonder why people ask questions?

    > If you don't know - RESEARCH!

    Am I to understand that your warning is merely the reminder to do
    research rather than a specific example of the wrong-doings of the
    company in question?

    Some research:

    It can't have been Chauvet. You said no Chauvet ever bought eCS.

    Was it Martin?

    Did St. John reveal that a Martin is one of his customers?

    Well, we already know that you have claimed to be a legitimate owner of
    an eCS licence.

    So it can't have been Martin, as you speak of confidentiality and the
    information that Martin was a Serenity customer was already widely known
    since you made it public.

    So who was the customer whose information was publicly revealed?

    --
    Andrew J. Brehm
    Marx Brothers Fan
    PowerPC/Macintosh User
    Supporter of Chicken Sandwiches

  5. Re: Mensys Worries over St. John's Error. Customers walking away.

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    >
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>
    >>> Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed private information
    >>> belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer. Information that was provided
    >>> under the provision of confidentiality and safekeeping.

    > Why is it you late comers always come along and ask stupid
    > questions? If you don't know - RESEARCH!

    IOW, Larry is lying again. As always. There is nothing to RESEARCH,
    because no such information was ever released. All that happened was
    that Bob repeated what he said a couple of years ago. There is no "Tim
    Martin" in his customer database, but there IS a Chauvet.

    That, along with the other evidence I have produced, is pretty
    conclusive that "Tim Martin" is just another sock puppet of Larry
    Chauvet of Sausalito, California.

    The eCS Guy

  6. Re: Mensys Worries over St. John's Error. Customers walking away.

    Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >>Andrew J. Brehm wrote:

    >>>Which customer was it and what information was revealed?

    >>Why is it you late comers always come along and ask stupid questions?

    > You have been posting the same claim for several days, every hour or so,
    > and you wonder why people ask questions?
    >
    >>If you don't know - RESEARCH!

    > Am I to understand that your warning is merely the reminder to do
    > research rather than a specific example of the wrong-doings of the
    > company in question?
    >
    > Some research:
    >
    > It can't have been Chauvet. You said no Chauvet ever bought eCS.
    >
    > Was it Martin?
    >
    > Did St. John reveal that a Martin is one of his customers?

    Booby publicly stated that after "a review of the records he found
    no record for Tim Martin but there was a record for "Chauvet"".

    Tim Martin and "Chauvet" are not the issue. It is the fact that
    "The Boob" has revealed information contained in "the records".
    *Any* information retained on a Consumer's purchase record
    released publicly without direct authorization from the customer
    is the crime.

    It is illegal for any vendor to do so under U.S. Consumer laws.

    Do you 'get it', Andrew? It doesn't matter if you personally
    don't give a damn if "The Boob" reveals your name or your
    credit card or your billing address but it does matter to the
    world at large and revealing any information as it pertains
    to a customer's private information, including their name
    (which could result in identity theft) is illegal. I add this
    latter comment because I know you're going to respond
    with "who cares?, it is just a name" but it is the act of
    revelation that results in the harm to the consumer.

    My alert is to every consumer who does business with Serenity
    or Mensys that *if* they do business with Serenity or Mensys,
    "The Boob" has clearly demonstrated here, in this public
    newsgroups, that such personal information is not safe.

    Why Mensys? Because any information, as it relates to
    eComStation, would *have* to come from a customer's
    record retained by Mensys. Mensys controls the distribution
    of the eCS product as well as the registration which is all
    tied to the customer's name, billing/residential address,
    credit card number, date of birth, and all other info Mensys
    requires of a customer who does business with them.

    So now you're thinking "I have purchased items from
    Mensys but never purchased eComStation from any vendor,
    so my personal data with Mensys should be safe, right?

    Wrong. If "The Boob" is obtaining information from a
    Mensys consumer account then he obviously has access
    to those accounts - to *all* accounts, thus, no account with
    Mensys is secure.

    > Well, we already know that you have claimed to be a legitimate owner of
    > an eCS licence.

    I do have a legitimate license for every release of eCS. All
    were provided to me by invitation and authorization of "The Boob".

    > So it can't have been Martin, as you speak of confidentiality and the
    > information that Martin was a Serenity customer was already widely known
    > since you made it public.

    It is not the name that is at issue here, it is the act of disclosing
    any customer's personal and confidential information in a public
    forum without the direct written approval and authorization of
    the customer himself.

    Is "The Boob" lying? Yes. But the lie doesn't matter. What matters
    is that he is willing to state publicly what is or is not contained in
    'the records [of a consumer doing business with Mensys]'

    > So who was the customer whose information was publicly revealed?

    Again, it doesn't matter. What matters is that "The Boob" has
    demonstrated through his public statements claiming "a check
    of the records" and reporting what is or is not contained on
    those records in a public forum is illegal and against the laws
    of the U.S. under "Expected Rights of the Consumer".

    As an eCS consumer you can now expect, at any given time
    or moment, that information on your account with Mensys,
    can be distributed without your approval.

    How does that make you feel? No need to answer, I think we
    all know that you don't care if your credit card account number,
    expiration date, and cvc number is posted publicly.

    The rest of us do, very much so.

  7. Re: Mensys Worries over St. John's Error. Customers walking away.

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    > > The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > >>Why is it you late comers always come along and ask stupid questions?

    > > You have been posting the same claim for several days, every hour or so,
    > > and you wonder why people ask questions?
    > >
    > >>If you don't know - RESEARCH!

    > > Am I to understand that your warning is merely the reminder to do
    > > research rather than a specific example of the wrong-doings of the
    > > company in question?
    > >
    > > Some research:
    > >
    > > It can't have been Chauvet. You said no Chauvet ever bought eCS.
    > >
    > > Was it Martin?
    > >
    > > Did St. John reveal that a Martin is one of his customers?

    > Booby publicly stated that after "a review of the records he found no
    > record for Tim Martin but there was a record for "Chauvet"".

    So I was right. It wasn't Martin. Even though you claim to be a
    registered user of eCS. And you said that no Chauvet has ever bought
    eCS.

    So presumably Bob was lying or joking. As there must be a Martin but
    there is no Chauvet in his files, what he said was clearly wrong.

    So he did not, in fact, reveal any information at all, because what he
    said was wrong.

    That is unless you were lying when you said that you, Tim Martin, were a
    registered eCS user and that no Chauvet is.

    > Tim Martin and "Chauvet" are not the issue. It is the fact that "The
    > Boob" has revealed information contained in "the records". *Any*
    > information retained on a Consumer's purchase record released publicly
    > without direct authorization from the customer is the crime.

    Even in the US?

    > It is illegal for any vendor to do so under U.S. Consumer laws.

    Can you quote the law?

    > Do you 'get it', Andrew? It doesn't matter if you personally don't give a
    > damn if "The Boob" reveals your name or your credit card or your billing
    > address

    Credit card numbers he did not reveal. He probably doesn't even know
    them (and uses an agency for credit card transactions). And my own name
    is known (and if I publicly announced to be a registered eCS user like
    you have it would also be known that I am a registered eCS user, unless
    it was a lie). My address is on my home page. I do not fear people
    finding out who I am, where I live, and what I do.

    > but it does matter to the world at large and revealing any information as
    > it pertains to a customer's private information, including their name
    > (which could result in identity theft) is illegal.

    You can get a name from any phone book. That doesn't mean you can steal
    that person's identity. My name is in the phone book.

    > I add this latter comment because I know you're going to respond with "who
    > cares?, it is just a name" but it is the act of revelation that results in
    > the harm to the consumer.

    How does it result in harm to customers when Bob says that there is a
    Chauvet in his files but not a Martin?

    If it is true, it means you have lied. If that constitutes "harm" you
    need too change your life style.

    But let's assume you did not lie. In that case Bob was wrong and no
    infoormation was revealed at all.

    > My alert is to every consumer who does business with Serenity
    > or Mensys that *if* they do business with Serenity or Mensys,
    > "The Boob" has clearly demonstrated here, in this public
    > newsgroups, that such personal information is not safe.

    Yes. There is a real danger that Bob announces that there is a "Chauvet"
    in his files.

    > Why Mensys? Because any information, as it relates to
    > eComStation, would *have* to come from a customer's
    > record retained by Mensys. Mensys controls the distribution
    > of the eCS product as well as the registration which is all
    > tied to the customer's name, billing/residential address,
    > credit card number, date of birth, and all other info Mensys
    > requires of a customer who does business with them.
    >
    > So now you're thinking "I have purchased items from
    > Mensys but never purchased eComStation from any vendor,
    > so my personal data with Mensys should be safe, right?
    >
    > Wrong. If "The Boob" is obtaining information from a
    > Mensys consumer account then he obviously has access
    > to those accounts - to *all* accounts, thus, no account with
    > Mensys is secure.

    So you did lie and Bob was right when he said that you (Martin) are no
    registered customer. And you also lied when you said that no Chauvet
    ever bought eCS and Bob was right when he said that there is Chauvet in
    his files?

    > > Well, we already know that you have claimed to be a legitimate owner of
    > > an eCS licence.

    > I do have a legitimate license for every release of eCS. All
    > were provided to me by invitation and authorization of "The Boob".

    Yet there is no Martin in his files. You claim he released information
    about customers, thus what he said that day must have been true.

    Does this mean that you are one of the Chauvets in his files?

    > > So it can't have been Martin, as you speak of confidentiality and the
    > > information that Martin was a Serenity customer was already widely known
    > > since you made it public.

    > It is not the name that is at issue here, it is the act of disclosing any
    > customer's personal and confidential information in a public forum without
    > the direct written approval and authorization of the customer himself.

    Yes. But did he really release factual information? Is it true that
    there is no Martin among the registered eCS users (even though you claim
    to be a registered user) and that there is a Chauvet among the
    registeres users (even though you claim that no Chauvet ever bought
    eCS).

    If I believe your words about Martin being an eCS user and Chauvet not
    being an eCS user, Bob must have lied about Martin being not in his
    files and Chauvet being in his files. Thus he has not released any
    information about customers at all.

    And if I believe your words now, and Bob has revealed information about
    customers, it means that Martin is no registered user, which means that
    your name cannot be Martin, unless you lied about owning a copy of eCS.

    --
    Andrew J. Brehm
    Marx Brothers Fan
    PowerPC/Macintosh User
    Supporter of Chicken Sandwiches

  8. Re: Larry Worries over St. John's Facts. No Customers walking away.

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Booby publicly stated that after "a review of the records he found
    > no record for Tim Martin but there was a record for "Chauvet"".
    >
    > Tim Martin and "Chauvet" are not the issue. It is the fact that
    > "The Boob" has revealed information contained in "the records".
    > *Any* information retained on a Consumer's purchase record
    > released publicly without direct authorization from the customer
    > is the crime.
    >
    > It is illegal for any vendor to do so under U.S. Consumer laws.

    No it isn't, Larry. You're just freaked out because Bob produced yet
    another piece of evidence that proves "Tim Martin" does not exist.

    The eCS Guy

  9. Re: Mensys Worries over St. John's Error. Customers walking away.

    Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
> [...]

    >>record retained by Mensys. Mensys controls the distribution
    >>of the eCS product as well as the registration which is all
    >>tied to the customer's name, billing/residential address,
    >>credit card number, date of birth, and all other info Mensys
    >>requires of a customer who does business with them.
    >>
    >>So now you're thinking "I have purchased items from
    >>Mensys but never purchased eComStation from any vendor,
    >>so my personal data with Mensys should be safe, right?
    >>
    >>Wrong. If "The Boob" is obtaining information from a
    >>Mensys consumer account then he obviously has access
    >>to those accounts - to *all* accounts, thus, no account with
    >>Mensys is secure.

    > So you did lie and Bob was right when he said that you (Martin) are no
    > registered customer. And you also lied when you said that no Chauvet
    > ever bought eCS and Bob was right when he said that there is Chauvet in

    Irrelevant to the subject of the alert. You are desperate to
    change the subject. The bottom line is: As owner of Serenity,
    and someone who would have access to consumer records,
    Bob St. John stepped into a public forum and revealed
    a consumer's information without direct approval and authorization
    of the consumer. Doesn't matter if it was real or false information.
    What matters to the consumer reading his revelation is the act of
    revelation. Under U.S. Consumer laws, his act was illegal and
    a crime.

    What matters to Mensys is their reputation as a respected
    vendor who claims consumer information is kept in strict
    confidence. St. John has harmed that reputation and he
    knows it.

    Why would any consumer want to do business with a vendor
    who will publicly reveal the contents of a consumer's private
    record?

    >>>Well, we already know that you have claimed to be a legitimate owner of
    >>>an eCS licence.

    >>I do have a legitimate license for every release of eCS. All
    >>were provided to me by invitation and authorization of "The Boob".

    > Yet there is no Martin in his files. You claim he released information
    > about customers, thus what he said that day must have been true.
    >
    > Does this mean that you are one of the Chauvets in his files?

    Irrelevant to the subject of the crime committed. You continue
    to be desperate to change the subject. The bottom line is:
    As owner of Serenity, and someone who would have access
    to consumer records, Bob St. John stepped into a public forum
    and revealed a consumer's information without direct approval
    and authorization of the consumer. Doesn't matter if it was real
    or false information. What matters to the consumer reading his
    revelation is the act of revelation.

    What matters to Mensys is their reputation as a respected
    vendor who claims consumer information is kept in strict
    confidence. St. John has destroyed that reputation. Every
    potential Mensys customer has fear to worry and should
    avoid doing any business with Mensys or Serenity.

    >>>So it can't have been Martin, as you speak of confidentiality and the
    >>>information that Martin was a Serenity customer was already widely known
    >>>since you made it public.

    >>It is not the name that is at issue here, it is the act of disclosing any
    >>customer's personal and confidential information in a public forum without
    >>the direct written approval and authorization of the customer himself.

    > Yes. But did he really release factual information?

    What he released was private consumer information, factual or not.
    By releasing or even claiming to release information, the consumer
    now knows their confidential records are no longer secure.

    > Is it true that
    > there is no Martin among the registered eCS users (even though you claim
    > to be a registered user) and that there is a Chauvet among the
    > registeres users (even though you claim that no Chauvet ever bought
    > eCS).

    Doesn't matter what is in his records. What matters is that he
    would release confidential consumer information from Mensys'
    customer records.

    > If I believe your words about Martin being an eCS user and Chauvet not
    > being an eCS user, Bob must have lied about Martin being not in his
    > files and Chauvet being in his files. Thus he has not released any
    > information about customers at all.

    Doesn't matter what you believe, it is what the consumer now knows.
    And the consumer now knows Bob St. John, owner of Serenity Systems,
    and an official with access to Mensys consumer confidential records,
    will release that confidential information.

    Every consumer considering doing business with Serenity or
    Mensys needs to be aware that by doing so, they are putting
    their credit card information, personal address, name, date of
    birth, social security number in the hands of a man who will
    distribute that information publicly jeopardizing their lives.

    That seems to escape you Andrew but you have never been
    considered too bright. Please show us your stupidity and
    post your bank account numbers, pin numbers and other
    accounting information for the world to play with. Perhaps
    the result of doing so will bring home the fact that Bob St.
    John has committed a crime against the consumer as well
    as against Mensys.

    > And if I believe your words now, and Bob has revealed information about
    > customers, it means that Martin is no registered user, which means that
    > your name cannot be Martin, unless you lied about owning a copy of eCS.

    Irrelevant to the crime committed. You are desperate, as usual.