U.S. Consumers! Serenity Leaks Personal Data! - OS2

This is a discussion on U.S. Consumers! Serenity Leaks Personal Data! - OS2 ; -- Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com...

  1. U.S. Consumers! Serenity Leaks Personal Data!

  2. FUD4 Re: U.S. Consumers! Serenity Leaks Personal Data!

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    Usually we just say "Tim Martin said nothing", but this time .. he
    actually did. Keeping up that hectic pace of cut and paste ... heck, it
    could have happened to any one.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  3. Re:[ FUD4] Re: U.S. Consumers! Serenity Leaks Personal Data!

    On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 03:24:41 UTC, "Bob St.John"
    wrote:

    -> The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    -> >
    ->
    -> Usually we just say "Tim Martin said nothing", but this time .. he
    -> actually did. Keeping up that hectic pace of cut and paste ... heck, it
    -> could have happened to any one.
    ->

    Maybe he had his tinfoil hat on a bit too tight and the words couldn't
    escape.

    The guy has definitely flipped over the edge. Too bad it didn't happen
    years ago.

    Mark

    --
    From the eComStation of Mark Dodel